• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skarara

Jun 4, 2020
And thats why hes out of touch with reality. He misunderstands what we care about
Don't speak for all of us, we are not the same. I care about story and relationship build up before having an actual sex scene. there are many games on this forum that start off with heavy sex instead of good story, maybe this isn't the game for you and you should try those instead.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Don't speak for all of us, we are not the same. I care about story and relationship build up before having an actual sex scene. there are many games on this forum that start off with heavy sex instead of good story, maybe this isn't the game for you and you should try those instead.
thats so true .. but then there are games that have way to much story before any good sex scenes also :(
tho this game is not to much either way , i think :love:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
For people who love incest and always turn it on by default, like me.
So you're gonna vote on the patch that is available already if it is needed or not?
I mean... the people that want incest need a patch, so they will always vote "it is needed", the ones that don't care don't need it so why vote? I understand if it's not there you can do a poll to see if there's people wanting it... But it's there already...

The situation would be different if you had asked Koga to include the i patch in his mod, but you ask Besev...
His mod does not work with the patch now...
If you mean can you remove the need for patch by making the main game incest, there's patreon rules preventing that...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
So you're gonna vote on the patch that is available already if it is needed or not?
I mean... the people that want incest need a patch, so they will always vote "it is needed", the ones that don't care don't need it so why vote? I understand if it's not there you can do a poll to see if there's people wanting it... But it's there already...

The situation would be different if you had asked Koga to include the i patch in his mod, but you ask Besev...
If you mean can you remove the need for patch by making the main game incest, there's patreon rules preventing that...
i read someone saying you don't need the patch for this update ... but your start the game over i think you would need it for ic ;)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
old patch works fine on this version, there is no need for new one cause there is nothing new beyond 0.6 need it to patch, its just short story progress and 1 flashback in to past thats it
also old saves works fine with it

Reactions: ImperialD

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
i read someone saying you don't need the patch for this update ... but your start the game over i think you would need it for ic ;)
Yeah, ic patch just isn't changing anything in 0.7 part since no interaction with the characters for incest...
I just don't understand voting on if an i-patch is needed or not if it is there... The 0.6 one works for 0.7...
Maybe i need patched... lol.. i dunno..

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, ic patch just isn't changing anything in 0.7 part since no interaction with the characters for incest...
I just don't understand voting on if an i-patch is needed or not if it is there... The 0.6 one works for 0.7...
Maybe i need patched... lol.. i dunno..
i used the patch for 6 in 7 i hope it doesn't mess it up :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
If I hate a tag or fetish and I simply ignore the game if it is unavoidable . I won't go on and on posting the same things like a broken tape recorder and won't be like calling those who play or like it , in this game it is tagged Harem and comparing those who like Harem as 13 year old kid virgins like you did on this thread . Are you saying liking Harem games is exclusive to like a 13 year kid fantasy or what ? If you don't like the so called Harem games , there is an option to exclude those kind of games , Just saying :WeSmart:
The only person in this thread claiming I don't games tagged with "harem" is you btw. I have thoroughly enjoyed playing through lots of "harem" tagged games over the years. All of which typically have their own non-exclusive and interpreted presentation of what their "harem" concept is and looks like within their gameplay.

You being upset that I find this particular presentation take on a harem as being too kiddy is what it is. But which is only really relevant and worthy of note to begin with here, again imo, because it's otherwise clear the dev was trying to make a genuine invested effort here on the serious story side. But again, I wasn't posting what I did with the targeted intention of it going over well with you and/or a few of the more extremist f95 posters already found rabidly debating what is or isn't a "true" harem in this thread.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
people crying there was no lewds this update, and yet can tell they don't support the dev because he's said it was plot progression for this update.
I did it all for the nookie
(Come on) the nookie
(Come on) so you can take that cookie
And stick it up your (yeah)
Stick it up your (yeah)
Stick it up your (yeah)
Stick it up your

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not in the slightest. Wild west stories always circle around the railroad and tunnels,
so going through old rail way tunnels in the desert is very common trope of old time
movies or games set in the far west US of A.
Far too Russian.
Then you got the sixth day totally American clone bonanza idea, the Aussie Mad Max
world full of bully harem masters ruining our MC life idea ever more prevalent even in this fury road latest installment, you got the Japanese Death Stranding game idea also
prevalent ... we even got infected wild life from I am legend or from all the umbrella corp movies/games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alexcameron

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

FYI

KoGa3 made a

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If I hate a tag or fetish and I simply ignore the game if it is unavoidable . I won't go on and on posting the same things like a broken tape recorder and won't be like calling those who play or like it , in this game it is tagged Harem and comparing those who like Harem as 13 year old kid virgins like you did on this thread . Are you saying liking Harem games is exclusive to like a 13 year kid fantasy or what ? If you don't like the so called Harem games , there is an option to exclude those kind of games , Just saying :WeSmart:
No, this turbocuck loser doesn't actually care that it's a harem, he cares that they call it a harem. Because god forbid a man who has a literal legally recognized harem, in a society that refers to it as a harem is referred to as having a harem.
Then he says he's leaving the thread and immediately posts some passive aggressive shit because you didn't understand his incredibly stupid and poorly worded rant.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Here a small Mod for the game with WT recommendations (+ some more game settings).

Download Mod v0.07 (~5MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.07 (~590MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Info:
My Mod is for the game WITHOUT the v0.06 i-patch!
If you want to use both I made now a patch for that, too (but not fully tested)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
compatibility Mod patch for the i-patch v0.06 from the OP

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2310656 View attachment 2310657 View attachment 2310658 View attachment 2310659
1) Thanks so much for doing this.

2) If it's not too much to ask, could you add a scene gallery too?

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Not a bad overall game or writing effort in itself, but as born and raised in the USA gamer I just couldn't get pass the disconnect going on with the story presentation. Which ultimately cut my playthrough short a few hours in. Just felt too try hard cheesy at times and a little too " I didn't grow up in eastern culture" kiddy power fantasy'like for me to be able to ever fully immerse myself in it.

I mean for me Rule #1 of making a harem game aimed at an english audience - don't actually use the world "harem" in your game writing. And certainly don't make it a literally labeled harem that just essentially foreignizes the "screw-them-all" concept presentation to a lot of people outside a hardcore audience of posters stealing games on F95 . As games can and routinely do accomplish the same exact end goal without doing that.
Referencing that you were born and raised in the US, as if that would make your perspective more valuable somehow, makes you sound like an arrogant ass. Your call, but I would advice against it in the future, if you want to be taken seriously.

Harem is an english word. It's perfectly well suited to be used in an english game. We use it on this english site for instance. It might be a little bit cringe if used in a game taking place in a contemporary setting in a western country, but it's perfectly fine in this instance, as in this game it is an actual harem the way they used to work back in the day in the parts of the world where male rulers had harems.

Furthermore, harem isn't just "screw-them-all". There are plenty of games where you "screw them all" without having a harem. Harem means that the MC is in a relationship with several LIs at the same time and the LIs are both aware and accepting of it.

Entitlement? As in my expectation of an at least semi decent story plot out of any game I play, and something that ideally isn't being weighed down by some misguided assumption that I'm going to relate to some "power fantasy" concept that essentially speaks to me as if I'm some 13 year old kid virgin who grew up somewhere people actually use the term "harem"?
It's a bit weird that you claim that Hot Sand of Antarctica is a "power fantasy" for 13-year old virgins, while later in the thread you claim you've enjoyed plenty of other harem games. Whether or not you enjoy harem as a fetish/fantasy is of course subjective, as is also if you enjoy a story set in a brutal post apocalyptic world, but if we're talking about what's realistic, the harem presented in games like Hot Sand of Antarctica and Dessert Stalker is way more realistic than the harems in virtually all games taking place in some contemporary western society.

The societies of Hot Sand of Antarctica and Dessert Stalker are brutal and violent dog eat dog societies, where might makes right and there are few, if any, moral norms and laws governing sexual relations. In such socieites, it's rather natural that you will have a ruthless ruling class of fighters/warriors, who predominantly will be male (due to the physical advantage that men have) and because of that can choose to have a harem if they like, where the women gravitate to them for status and protection (and to the extent there are women rulers, they could of course also have harems).

In a contemporary western setting on the other hand, there is a very strong monogamous norm, usually codified into law, paired with egalitarian ideals that prescribe that parties in a relationships should be on an equal footing. That means, that if you suggest to a contemporary western woman (or man) that she (he) should enter into a harem-style relation ship with you, most will tell you to fuck off right away, because you don't want monogamy and the rest will tell you to fuck off once they realise that it's only you who are allowed to have sex with other people. Very few harem games set in contemporary western settings solve this in any believable manner and some are down right laughable (for instance having the LIs suggest the harem because they want the MC to fuck around, so that other women can experience the joy of having a sexual relationship with him... :LOL:).

Now, if there is any complaint I would have of the harem mechanics in both Hot Sand of Antarctica and Dessert Stalker, it is that there isn't *more* jealousy and intrigue going on between the women in the harem (and directed at any other women the MCs fuck on the side). There is some, but I think there realistically should be more. But it is still more than in many other harem games, where there is no female jealousy at all.

Last edited:
  • Love

dunhill

May 3, 2017
uh... this game begins with a sex scene... but unlike other games its balanced... there is games that get too much up there own ass they go all lore heavy and there is a sex scene like every 3hrs of game play, in this game tho they slowly give you some lore leaving it mostly in mystery and you get more of the story lore the more you play... so far its story update and the next should be some lewd update...

4.40 star(s) 94 Votes