JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I think I played a much earlier version of this game and didn't think much of it. I just played the latest version and it was good enough that I was thinking of making suggestions to the developer and based on his reaction to my feedback maybe subscribing.

Then I noticed that in the time it took me to download and play it and then log back on here the game was marked as abandoned. Oh, well. I guess so much for that idea. It's too bad! This game seemed like it had great potential.

Reactions: wiwem71072

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Does anyone know how to contact the developer of this game without being a subscriber?

Since he cancelled the game due to money and seemingly not for inability to otherwise continue, I wanted to ask how much money he would need as payment for him to make sex scenes for the daughters. My guess is there are probably enough interested people on here that he might be willing to make a final scene with them if enough money could be raised.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I understand quitting the game, but this would've been successful if they stuck to it. Most developers, including some of the current largest, didn't get much support early on.

They've been steadily gaining patrons. Maybe not as quick as they'd like, but slow and steady growth can result in a good fanbase if given enough time. The developer clearly has talent. Some now very popular games didn't have his level of support for over a year. Around 80 or so Patrons is pretty solid for a beginner dev's first game. Especially within a year of starting.

Making these games isn't a get rich quick scheme, it's a slow process that requires a lot of work. Most games don't catch lightning in a bottle like, say, WVM. And look at where that game is now.

Hopefully they reconsider. The first game is where you build your skills and grow a fanbase, small or not, the 2nd game is where you make your money.

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
another project with potential bites the dust, it will look great on the abandoned wall. at this rate the adult VN genre wont have a future

• Sad
Reactions: wiwem71072

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Wait what's up with the Abandoned tag??????
Usage of the "Abandoned" tag in the Zone can be flexible, but in this case, it's correct.

After much deliberation, I've decided to stop working on the game. The thing is that it's been almost a year since the start of development, and now it's safe to say that the project has failed. The current state of support is quite sad, and after the 0.05 release it's even worse than before (in terms of money). Low support means low interest in the game. I don't think anything will improve with future releases, and thus continuing to work becomes pointless.
I apologize to all my patrons, active and inactive, but I hope you guys understand me.
Now about the money. Luckily, Patreon has a great feature - refunds for the last 3 months. Right now I have $256 in my account, and I'm going to try to get all that money back. In fact, I haven't billed since March, but for new patrons the charge was immediate when they signed up and that money should be returned to them.
I will start the refund today, and as it says in the help, the money should be back in your account within 10 business days. I hope this feature works correctly.
I want to say thanks to everyone who has been with me this time. For patrons, don't forget to cancel your support.
Good luck.

• Sad
Reactions: Griftomedia

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I hope those who enjoyed the game would message the dev to not entirely abandon it, I hope this would change his mind.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

FMK42

May 11, 2020
I hope you decide not to abandon this project after seeing so many positive comments requesting it to continue. Please consider collaborating with or passing the torch to another dev so the story you started can continue.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Now i regret spending 30 min of my life the other day to add those redheads screenshots to the op was a good one while it lasted i guess i do believe some of those screenshots helped people check the game the one that used to be in the op were meh should have promoted the game better. :rolleyes:

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Now i regret spending 30 min of my life the other day to add those redheads screenshots to the op was a good one while it lasted i guess i do believe some of those screenshots helped people check the game the one that used to be in the op were meh should have promoted the game better. :rolleyes:
While you might regret it, I for one appreciate you adding those new screenshots. The pics of those cute daughters are what finally convinced me to download and play this game in the first place. Even though it's Abandoned now, I am still glad I did.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Shame it's abandoned... but you see it to often... devs making a game demanding huge sums of money right from the get go... if they can't get that it's abandoned.... they think just cuz a select few got instant succes that everyone gets that also
.. but in general it takes time to.build.up support...

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Noooo! I just discovered this game recently, and it was quickly becoming my favorite. Agree with others that this game just needed more time for others to find it and grow it's fanbase. I mentioned earlier that adding more screenshots would make a difference, and I've seen the thread picking up more steam.

IMO BESEV you are making a huge mistake. This game has potential to be be a huge fan favorite, if you have a bit more patience. Hope you will reconsider! Never giving us a full sex scene with Jane is just cruel :cry:

DSchar

Oct 4, 2018
BESEV
I only just found this game yesterday and already can't wait for the next update, shame I only just found out now that it's been abandoned. If the dev is still reading through the thread, pls know that you have a unique game here, I can guarantee you that this game will start to gather pace with more supporters.

This is just a few suggestions that could help you gain more support, taking down the abandoned sign (cus no one wants to play an abandoned game), adding in a few more tags to draw in more attention to the game (fetish ting), change the cover adding in the main character and his girls (you designed those girls so show them off, make them stand out to your fans and new members), this might not be necessary but have a fan signature (let your fans help promote your game in other threads). You can always ask for help, ideas and opinions from your thread and patron members.

Hope this and the previous comments will help convince you to change your mind, would love to see the rest of this story!!!

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
BESEV
I only just found this game yesterday and already can't wait for the next update, shame I only just found out now that it's been abandoned. If the dev is still reading through the thread, pls know that you have a unique game here, I can guarantee you that this game will start to gather pace with more supporters.

This is just a few suggestions that could help you gain more support, taking down the abandoned sign (cus no one wants to play an abandoned game), adding in a few more tags to draw in more attention to the game (fetish ting), change the cover adding in the main character and his girls (you designed those girls so show them off, make them stand out to your fans and new members), this might not be necessary but have a fan signature (let your fans help promote your game in other threads). You can always ask for help, ideas and opinions from your thread and patron members.

Hope this and the previous comments will help convince you to change your mind, would love to see the rest of this story!!!
the dude only has 50 patrons for about a year, I don't blame the guy. where as milfy city has thousands of patrons, and hasn't been updated in years.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes