srjn12

Mar 31, 2020
I just checked the IPatch_Full_v008 (incest only file) to see what images was include with it, and it has a v006 folder, with images starting from v006_07_125 to v006_07_145...then bumps up to 147 and 148. I also checked my v08 game image folder, and noticed the v006_07_124 image (the last image for that scene of three in a bed) is from the latest version I downloaded today.

Try installing ipach, it worked properly for the way I was going / in the main title

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well this definitely wouldn't have been MY first choice of hole to access. It would have been great if there was a choice of hole, as there are some that don't care for butt sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree I'm not into bumping boulders.

Reactions: sergesan

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
View attachment 2847297

Bruh, are you telling me she says this and you can’t finish inside her? Y u do this?
She is random hook up he barely knows. He literally met her for 2nd time in his life. People usually dont marry randoms.
But I guess that will change in future, because they will spend more time together since she is injured and needs care. I think pretty much everybody saved her life.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
well... i'm going to say it........ this feels like 2weeks worth of work, i was expecting for 5mts of work (i know its 7mts but 2mts the game dev was in surgery) in this update i was expecting the MC to somehow to dig himself out of the cave, making it back to his harem then crossing some isolated landscape all the way back to Ava underground camp and finding more of the story and maybe some more sexy time with the harem then more side characters and stories and more sexy time with the harem some more back story then end of update i was expecting like 2hrs of game time... (unless the iPatch is also made by the dev BUT i don't use the iPatch so can anyone tell me if i'm missing much content here)

game dev you really need to hire more ppl....

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
I am getting image v006_07_124 to v006_07_145 not found. Tried to redownload the game but still has none of the missing files. Does someone else get this?
Ok, am I having a bad copy or something? A bunch of images are missing from the newest update.
Missing files here too, it has to be i-patch OR KoGa's Multi Mod (i-patch version). Played a copy without either and no files were missing.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
excellent update. One of very few developers that put out update that is more higher quality than the last (dialogues, renders, animations, render viewing angles, music, sounds...etc). One of the most under rated aspect of this game is how you render everything so the transition from scene to scene is smooth and isn't choppy. Like there were 2 renders of the MC helping Jane into the bath tub when in other games she would have just teleported into the bath tub.

It probably takes a lot of your time and slows you down but I appreciate it and it is what separates you from the competition so don't stop!

Keep up the good work!

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
I am assuming the incest patch contents go into the game folder
Yes.
But be aware: in the current version there seems to be a bug that might be connected to the i-patch, giving quite a number of missing files (staying static on the last available pic or black screen) in a certain scene. It could also be the Multi-Mod and not the patch.

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Yes.
But be aware: in the current version there seems to be a bug that might be connected to the i-patch, giving quite a number of missing files (staying static on the last available pic or black screen) in a certain scene. It could also be the Multi-Mod and not the patch.
tried Vanilla, with I patch and with WT mod. The standalone I patch works fine, atm it's the WT causing the issues.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Makes sense since it’s not up to date.
It isn't?

Here a small Mod for the game with WT recommendations (+ some more game settings).

Aug. 12, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.08

Info: I made now two Mod variants for the game, depending if you are using the i-patch for the game or not.
Installation: first the base game v0.08, then the i-patch if desired, and last my according Mod.

Siglo95

Nov 29, 2017
Hot Sand of Antarctica [v0.08] [Grinvald]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 600 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed version haves a lot of missing images on the carpet game/images/v008/05
to solve the problem download the Incest Patch and install it on the game folder

Last edited:
Reactions: Kambabolsa
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes