giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Compressed version haves a lot of missing images on the carpet game/images/v008/05
to solve the problem download the Incest Patch and install it on the game folder
uncompressed version >> game/images/v008/05 = 46 images

compressed version >> game/images/v008/05 = 46 images

There are 46 images in the original version, without compression. In the compressed version there are also 46 images. :unsure:

I don't apply additional Patch like "incest" to my compressions. Compressors cannot patch their compressions. Some compressors do this, I don't.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
uncompressed version >> game/images/v008/05 = 46 images

compressed version >> game/images/v008/05 = 46 images

There are 46 images in the original version, without compression. In the compressed version there are also 46 images. :unsure:

I don't apply additional Patch like "incest" to my compressions. Until one of these days we were forbidden to do that.
There is something there making the images not disapplying on the "non-patched" version, something in the code probably.

Might be fixed upon public release.

Reactions: giqui

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
The daughters really are the best part of this game, well, at least for me. :love: If the Dev could consistently provide their content, I don't mind occasionally subscribing his Patreon on every release month. (Already did for this one.)

Waterflame

Jul 7, 2018
The daughters really are the best part of this game, well, at least for me. :love: If the Dev could consistently provide their content, I don't mind occasionally subscribing his Patreon on every release month. (Already did for this one.)
Speaking of which, what current sexual content do we have for them?

Reactions: PapaPhat

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Sorry to intervene here. But my Mod does NOT include the i-patch! Only the Android port is pre-patched. Normally I would add it to my Mod, but for this game the i-patch also includes pics/animations - and is therefore quite big. So I decided to not integrate it.

Therefore if you want the game with i-patch and Mod please install first the game, second the i-patch and last my Mod variant for that.

Mar 9, 2023
I'm disappointed that there isn't enough content on the sisters. I want to finally see them smashed.

I hope the next update will finally be the time

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
So, why two mod versions with the confusing title info???
That likely explains why I didn't have the same issues as others who used the i-patch. I wasn't actually using the patch. I only THOUGHT I was using the patch because of the confusing way you worded your mod info. The mod worked well... just had misleading info. It's worded exactly the same as a mod that already has the patch installed!

These are YOUR words, copied from YOUR file... "Mod for the game WITH i-patch:" I didn't capitalize and bold the WITH either. That is how I found it!

The way I'm hearing you now tells me those files should've been labeled Mod version for use without the patch and Mod version that requires installing the patch. When you say WITH i-patch it says WITH PATCH, not patch required.

Phat is pissed. Phat out. I thought it was the newbie trying to make me look foolish when it was YOU KoGa3!!!
To me it was obvious, how KoGa3 meant it.
If you want to play without inc-patch, then use first download link for mod file.
If you want to play with inc-patch, then use second download link for mod file.

But I guess KoGa3 could have been more clear about things. As a general rule of thumb: make the guide meant for complete newbies, who wont get basic things and they need everything spelled out.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
To me it was obvious, how KoGa3 meant it.
If you want to play without inc-patch, then use first download link for mod file.
If you want to play with inc-patch, then use second download link for mod file.

But I guess KoGa3 could have been more clear about things. As a general rule of thumb: make the guide meant for complete newbies, who wont get basic things and they need everything spelled out.
Yeah, for me it was kinda obvious. But have to admit you also could have read it that the patch is already in my Mod...
I added now the info that the i-patch is not included.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Hot Sand of Antarctica v0.08 with the multimod and incest patch.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Edit 23/08/23: There was an issue with images from the I-Patch being missing. The above link have been updated with a fix

Last edited:

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
EDIT:
It turns out you must have the i-patch for this version. It contains the missing images. Not to my liking really but okay.

1691924157637.png
Why is there a huge gap between render 05_26 and 05_48_9?
There was this one scene where I talk with the one twin sister but it was just this one specific render. Sometimes the other sister would also talk and interact but the render stayed the same, which is weird for a game that includes at least 5 renders to go up some stairs. It even shows the renders are missing.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, for me it was kinda obvious. But have to admit you also could have read it that the patch is already in my Mod...
I added now the info that the i-patch is not included.
For what it's worth KoGa3 it was clear to me too: one version of the mod for use if you wanted to play with the patch, one version of the mod if you wanted to play without it. But also agree that there is no harm in more clarity (as clearly there has been some confusion). Regardless, grateful for all the hard work you do modding these games!

vegeta99

Aug 19, 2020
Made a compressed Android port of Hot Sand of Antarctica v0.08 with the multimod and incest patch.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain
Images are missing in the twins scene of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

summom

Dec 2, 2018
Here a small Mod for the game with WT recommendations (+ some more game settings).

Aug. 12, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.08

Info: I made now two Mod variants for the game, depending if you are using the i-patch for the game or not.
Installation: first the base game v0.08, then the i-patch if desired, and last my according Mod.

Mod for the game WITHOUT i-patch:
Download Mod v0.08 (~1MB)
Pixeldrain -

Mod for the game WITH i-patch:
(Attention, the i-patch is not included!)
Download Mod v0.08 (~1MB)
Pixeldrain -

The port is only available with the i-patch already integrated!
Android port from the game compressed WITH already integrated i-patch
and with integrated Mod v0.08 (~850MB)
Pixeldrain -
Info: if you used my previous port (without the i-patch) it's maybe better to restart, otherwise you would miss content!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here some saves from me made with v0.08 and i-patch installed.
The saves should also work for my Android port. They are on save page 10+11, made at the end of each chapter.
(Info: don't use them on the non-incest game!)
Pixeldrain

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2310656 View attachment 2310657 View attachment 2310658 View attachment 2310659
Some images are missed before and after twins bathroom sex scenes with i-patch mode:(

Last edited:
Reactions: GGGanon
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes