Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Ignore the "like hunters". All they are fishing for is facepalm reactions on their posts, so the number on their profile go up. These people will rarely have anything to add, other than filling up threads. So ignore or block. You won't miss much.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
And there I was, so sad that Desert Stalker was the only game with this kind of atmosphere between MC and his "harem".
Then from the darkness came this pearl and now I will be waiting the updates for two incredible games instead of one (Desert Stalker still better on the freeuse fetish but WOW nonetheless) :D
Love your work. Keep it up and good luck ;)

Reactions: lupoqb

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
So let me get it straight: you downloaded this game that has incest tag. Then you downloaded incest patch. And after playing it you start to complain about incest???

View attachment 2848693

I dont even know why are you here and why are you complaining. If you dont like incest, then go away and play something else.
Everybody else here wants to see more sex content with daughters. LOL
Not everyone, it's fine without a patch.

Reactions: markl1717 and CV3

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
DrDerpington

Tag, means not, you cant have a choice. If you so sick and want to have incest, you are free to.
By the way, the only incest in this game, is a "mother daughter" thing, thank god not father - daughter.
o_O o_O o_O
Newsflash Jen: both daughters are in love with the "father" and badly want to fuck him. It's mutual and consensual. It's happening later on. There's a high demand for it (read the reviews). This game pby isn't for you so feel free to Unwatch this thread. Bye :p

Everybody else here wants to see more sex content with daughters. LOL
Yup. Bingo (y)
It’s fine for you to have a preference but you shouldn’t kink shame other people.
this

Reactions: DrDerpington

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I agree.... But I played this title from start to end (deleted all my old saves), and I had zero errors. So I'm not sure why others have had issues with missing images. Maybe players are having these issues due to using older saves, as the story has changed a lot since I last played it (more content was added through out, and at the start...Hawk actually lives).
Looks like a full replay is in order! Thank you for the tip, my friend!

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: I'm not fucking with that damned i patch for this game any longer. KoGa3's mod worked just fine even though I used the version intended to be used with the patch without the patch as I was under the distinct impression the patch was included in that mod version. It was not. Chloe is Chloe, Judy is Judy and Miri is Miri in the dialogue panels as I read them. No roommate, landlady, tenant, friend bullshit so I really don't NEED the patch. Humble apologies to all who were confused by my confusion over that matter.o_O Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Peace out, Phat(y)

Last edited:

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Should be Rini, not mc:

mcnick "I'm speaking figuratively. To me all people with weapons are cutthroats."#

I love people bitching about it taking 7 months for free content that they apparently enjoy enough to consume. Does the bitching make you feel better?

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
fantastic game so far. love the story and art. i have a lot of hope for the future. more lezcest for sure (the twins, their mom, ava and her mom and her sister, maybe more too). mostly i hope for more stuff with the sister, shes creepy af, but she is adorable in the flash backs. she also said she is in constant pain so we NEED to end her suffering. either by killing her permanently or bringing her back somehow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Image v006 _07_125 not found it’s the same for 126 and 127 and 128 and 129, 131 and 132 133, 130 for 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 141 142 143, 144 144_1 145,146 147 148

Last edited:
Reactions: ggmaster63

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Hot Sand of Antarctica [v0.08] [Grinvald]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 600 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Happy to see a compressed version listed on the OP page! Not sure why the Mods of this site have a hair up their ass about this obviously needed and loved facet of the site. PLEASE by some tweezers and make this possible FOR ALL VN's, etc.

Reactions: MadCore and Notakai

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
Image v006 _07_125 not found it’s the same for 126 and 127 and 128 and 129, 131 and 132 133, 130 for 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 141 142 143, 144 144_1 145,146 147 148
i did had same issue maybe becouse i used multimod without ipatch idk after using i patch missing renders were there but i had to use multimod/walkthrough again and it all worked (maybe becouse i didnt delete old saves and persistend from back when game just came out and simply started new game now and something was messed up idk ipatch it and it should work)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
... and you are missing this:
A kiss? IDGAF about a kiss! If I missed out on FUCKING Chloe and Judy, THEN you would have a valid point... meh...

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Wow i am really impressed...great game. Who is now working on the game because original Dev abandoned it as i know...is the patreon link here leading to the nrw one or still old Devs page?

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes