PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Pretty good game. Not sure how I didn't see it on here before. Kind of bummed about the sisters route not being able to go further with them. Hopefully in the next update the MC will get to have more fun with them and make progression.

Reactions: ManifestDream

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Oh. a six pack of fun.

screenshot0014.png

But, man I'm liking this one when her hair is a mess (not the combed back look). I hope she will be part of MC's harem path at some point.

screenshot0017.png
screenshot0019.png

Reactions: PapaPhat

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Update was short and sweet.

Love this game (Despite it's flaws)

Always look forward to it!
I agree.... But I played this title from start to end (deleted all my old saves), and I had zero errors. So I'm not sure why others have had issues with missing images. Maybe players are having these issues due to using older saves, as the story has changed a lot since I last played it (more content was added through out, and at the start...Hawk actually lives).

Reactions: PapaPhat

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I'm disappointed that there isn't enough content on the sisters. I want to finally see them smashed.

I hope the next update will finally be the time
I'm not even sure I'm going to DL the next update :cautious:
At the very least I was expecting an Assjob or Anal. Instead it's lesbian stuff, then mom walks in with a cop-out line ending potential sexy time :(
Even the urination scene could've been better
Plus this update we don't even see MC's sister or Ghost smh. Didn't like it (n)

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I hope the developer will not increase this incest thing, with mom and daughters..... Gross. I am just happy, the MC is not the real dad of the 2 girls....
So let me get it straight: you downloaded this game that has incest tag. Then you downloaded incest patch. And after playing it you start to complain about incest???

Facepalm Picard.jpg

I dont even know why are you here and why are you complaining. If you dont like incest, then go away and play something else.
Everybody else here wants to see more sex content with daughters. LOL

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I agree.... But I played this title from start to end (deleted all my old saves), and I had zero errors. So I'm not sure why others have had issues with missing images. Maybe players are having these issues due to using older saves, as the story has changed a lot since I last played it (more content was added through out, and at the start...Hawk actually lives).
No flaws as in bugs but flaws as in world building flaws. (Specified in an earlier post a few months back)
Technically there is nothing wrong with the game and I love the story, characters and erotic content.

People compares this (and rightly so) with Desert Stalker. While I think this game is pretty damn good and enjoyable, Desert stalker IMO is the better game of the two, since the work building (Once again, my opinion) is better than HSOA.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes