war117

Nov 9, 2017
i did had same issue maybe becouse i used multimod without ipatch idk after using i patch missing renders were there but i had to use multimod/walkthrough again and it all worked (maybe becouse i didnt delete old saves and persistend from back when game just came out and simply started new game now and something was messed up idk ipatch it and it should work)
I manage to figure it out what was wrong I didn’t put the whole Ipatch in the game folder and in regards to the walk-through mod you have to select the one that I believe has ipatch compatibility

May 15, 2019
A kiss? IDGAF about a kiss! If I missed out on FUCKING Chloe and Judy, THEN you would have a valid point... meh...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Soon (hope very soon) when all redheads doing orgy in one bed (4P, FFFM), your hair will be more greener ;), if you don't use patch of course. Batman out.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Wow i am really impressed...great game. Who is now working on the game because original Dev abandoned it as i know...is the patreon link here leading to the nrw one or still old Devs page?
wow... you missed quiet a lot. short answer: There is no new Dev.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Nice storyline, nice models. It'd be nice to have a bit more action going on with the girls, but well done Grinvald! Looking forward to the next releases.

May 15, 2019
I'm not Bruce Banner. I do not turn green. I do ignore folks who think they know better and talk down to me.
Have a nice life on my ignored list
You can not read this but... Joker's hair is green. And "Batman out" is a radio code to indicate that "I am Batman".

Aaaand, who invited Hulk to this conversation?

Pffff. Fhat! I do not really like to talk to teenagers! They do not know anything and very sensitive about jokes!

Last edited:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Info: I made now two Mod variants for the game, depending if you are using the i-patch for the game or not.

Mod for the game WITH i-patch:
Used this link and the install info text inside says:
Attention!
==========
This Mod is NOT compatible to the i-patch!
Is that just a case of you forgetting to edit the text file, or will there be issues with game play ??

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Used this link and the install info text inside says:

Is that just a case of you forgetting to edit the text file, or will there be issues with game play ??
Oops, that's a "leftover" from my previous Mod version, have forgotten to change that text. Will correct that with the next version.

Reactions: markl1717

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I hope the developer will not increase this incest thing, with mom and daughters..... Gross. I am just happy, the MC is not the real dad of the 2 girls....
What? There can never be enough of that type of content in a game, but that's just me. Some of my fetishes I like in games, others don't like and vice versa.

Reactions: Hedylogos

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Oops, that's a "leftover" from my previous Mod version, have forgotten to change that text. Will correct that with the next version.
Occam's Razor made that the most ikely possibility, but thanks for clarifying. :cool: I didn't want to get hip deep in the game and then start having issues. :p

May 13, 2018
Here a small Mod for the game with WT recommendations (+ some more game settings).

Aug. 12, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.08

Info: I made now two Mod variants for the game, depending if you are using the i-patch for the game or not.
Installation: first the base game v0.08, then the i-patch if desired, and last my according Mod.

Mod for the game WITHOUT i-patch:
Download Mod v0.08 (~1MB)
Pixeldrain -

Mod for the game WITH i-patch:
(Attention, the i-patch is not included, install it first!)
Download Mod v0.08 (~1MB)
Pixeldrain -
Hey guy -
Double-checked my download from the 2nd link above - the "Install info" txt file says
"Attention!
==========
This Mod is NOT compatible to the i-patch!"

I'm sure it was an oversight, just giving you a heads up.

Apr 28, 2019
Image v006 _07_125 not found it’s the same for 126 and 127 and 128 and 129, 131 and 132 133, 130 for 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 141 142 143, 144 144_1 145,146 147 148
Yeah, I had the same issues. I've never played this game, but Im loving it. Iv seen other comments on this, but I don't have old saves. So is there something I need to do to get the images?

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah, I had the same issues. I've never played this game, but Im loving it. Iv seen other comments on this, but I don't have old saves. So is there something I need to do to get the images?
Seems for me you don't have the i-patch installed since these are exactly the files included in it. And maybe your saves are with using the patch back then.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Only me thinking what there TO MUCH MAKEUP?
Also:
As a result of the rapid melting of glaciers and permafrost in Siberia, a giant release of methane occurred into the atmosphere, which led to an explosive increase in temperature throughout the Earth. A few years later, the only place where people could survive was Antarctica.
- Looks like it's alt reality. Because not long day ago scientist was experimented with maximal degress of Celsium what can human hold with out problem. And it's around 45 - 50 degrees of Celsium. Add here deadly amout of UV rays and you will dead if you be on planet surface ("Hi" from Venus).

Edit: I'm only now checked tags on "Si-Fi" tag. Ugh, this phisics law ignoring... It's still triggering me!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Nulldev

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Also: - Looks like it's alt reality. Because not long day ago scientist was experimented with maximal degress of Celsium what can human hold with out problem. And it's around 45 - 50 degrees of Celsium. Add here deadly amout of UV rays and you will dead if you be on planet surface ("Hi" from Venus).

Edit: I'm only now checked tags on "Si-Fi" tag. Ugh, this phisics law ignoring... It's still triggering me!
You're supposed to be the horny police, quit being the science police

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
Also: - Looks like it's alt reality. Because not long day ago scientist was experimented with maximal degress of Celsium what can human hold with out problem. And it's around 45 - 50 degrees of Celsium. Add here deadly amout of UV rays and you will dead if you be on planet surface ("Hi" from Venus).

Ha ha. I lived in that temperature for six months. 45 - 50 degrees of Celsium

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes