m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Great update. My only complaint is when Riki (that was her name right?) said "if you cum in you have to marry me" the player had no option to say "deal accepted" and creaming her.
Yeah thats it makes me feel disappointed. Maybe she's not one of the members of the harem so therefore I left her in the shed injured by the arrow and let her died I dont care to her anymore.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Yeah thats it makes me feel disappointed. Maybe she's not one of the members of the harem so therefore I left her in the shed injured by the arrow and let her died I dont care to her anymore.
You got it all wrong, her getting injured by the arrow is a way of introducing her to the harem, not the other way around.
Before her injuries mc and her had plans to split up and each go their own way, but now she has to follow mc.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
That doesn't mean she will not be in the future if you do save her or at least be given the choice for her to join.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
You got it all wrong, her getting injured by the arrow is a way of introducing her to the harem, not the other way around.
Before her injuries mc and her had plans to split up and each go their own way, but now she has to follow mc.
After scene with she pomade, I'm starting things what better she be dead, instead alive. To much info have "unknow force", on who she working.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
In the desert, there is very little humidity, the air is dry. Therefore, high temperatures are more easily tolerated.
In high humidity, hardly anyone can survive.
45-50 Celsius equals 113-122 Fahrenheit.
Thanks, Boss. I can do 9/5+32. It was a joke on the repeated misspelling of Celsius. :rolleyes: And you seem to have missed the fact that I was agreeing that 45 is not unrealistic for human survival. Thanks for the mansplaining that deserts have low humidity. As an ecologist, I didn't know that low moisture was the definition of "desert." smh

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Daytime temperature wouldn’t be a problem, but there are two problems with the game’s depiction of desert conditions which are: nighttime temperature, and sun exposure.

Nights are really cold in the open desert (a quick Google search gave me an average estimate of -4°C at night in the Sahara) and in that nighttime escape sequence with the women, for instance, those girls would’ve been frozen.

Sun exposure is the real problem; there’s not way you could actually get naked in a desert and fuck without severe sunburn LOL. Most people would realistically be wearing more clothing, and they would definitely have head coverings of some sort. The women especially would need to cover up a lot more, doubly so if they were to retain that porcelainwhite skin of theirs.
Nighttime desert temps are cold but not that cold. Your quoted -4C is 28F, which to me is t-shirt and shorts weather. Most desert travel takes place during the night to avoid the heat and because not moving and trying to sleep does make 28F a lot less fun. But it's barely below freezing, not debilitatingly cold. That being said, I have not played that sequence yet, so there may be something game-specific that makes it as unlikely as you seem to think. :unsure:

Sun exposure would be an issue, but again minor genetic alterations could have made this a non issue in this SF future. I AM a bit surprised if the old 'apply sunscreen' trope of lewd games was ignored completely. :LOL:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Fun fact: the actual temperature of space in itself isn’t particularly dangerous, because there aren’t enough particles to effectively transfer heat to or away from your body.
Conduction/convection are not the only mechanisms for heat transfer. Radiative heat loss would occur rapidly as it is exponentially proportional to the temperature differential (which in this case would be -272C compared to 37C). The pressure difference would be the immediate cause of death (sudden drop to vacuum when being spaced makes all fluids in your body rapidly "boil") but the T-differential is still lethal over a very short time frame too.
I heard recently that the moon does have a thin atmosphere and clouds have been observed at the polar regions.
Are you maybe thinking of Mars? Obviously there is likely to be a non-zero amount of particles held close by the Moon's gravity - traditionally called an exosphere but recently the term atmosphere has been used more often (although not really meaning what we think of as an atmosphere). But AFAIK the only clouds on the Moon are dust particles I believe. :unsure: Mars does have a thin atmosphere and seasonal clouds at the poles, on the other hand. But I could be wrong (and often am).

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Nighttime desert temps are cold but not that cold. Your quoted -4C is 28F, which to me is t-shirt and shorts weather. Most desert travel takes place during the night to avoid the heat and because not moving and trying to sleep does make 28F a lot less fun. But it's barely below freezing, not debilitatingly cold. That being said, I have not played that sequence yet, so there may be something game-specific that makes it as unlikely as you seem to think. :unsure:

Sun exposure would be an issue, but again minor genetic alterations could have made this a non issue in this SF future. I AM a bit surprised if the old 'apply sunscreen' trope of lewd games was ignored completely. :LOL:
You must have a very active metabolism, because I’m in a long-sleeved shirt and pants starting around 15°C LOL.

Most desert travel does take place at night, but I’m guessing that even then people wear more clothing than shorts and t-shirts in general.

Unless I’m mistaken, this game doesn’t take place in the far future; from what the characters say, it looks like civilization fell maybe two or three generations ago—not long enough for any significant mutations to occur, unless you factor in potential “supernatural” factors like radiation or something. But genetic mutations wouldn’t really be necessary in any case, because we already have a natural defence against the sun: melanin. In all likelihood, the characters in the game should be a lot more tanned; and this is why I pointed out the women in particular, because their skin is so pale despite most of them wearing very little clothing.

Huh? That may be one of the dumbest things I have ever read, as if conduction/convection were the only mechanisms for heat transfer. Have you never heard of radiative heat loss, which is exponentially proportional to the temperature differential (which in this case would be -272C compared to 37C)? While the pressure difference would be the immediate cause of death, saying the T-differential "isn't particularly dangerous" is so asinine that it makes me wonder if you are just trolling.
I guess that’s just a factoid I must’ve picked up somewhere, then. Sorry about that.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
You must have a very active metabolism, because I’m in a long-sleeved shirt and pants starting around 15°C LOL.
Or, as some people would say, I am fat. :LOL: But even when I wasn't it takes sub-zero (or single-digits+wind) for me to cover my beautiful, shapely limbs. :p
Unless I’m mistaken, this game doesn’t take place in the far future; from what the characters say, it looks like civilization fell maybe two or three generations ago—not long enough for any significant mutations to occur...In all likelihood, the characters in the game should be a lot more tanned; and this is why I pointed out the women in particular, because their skin is so pale despite most of them wearing very little clothing.
Well, mutations don't take time to occur, but they do take several generations to spread and become dominant if they are helpful. And yes, the characters should all look much darker than would ever go over well in the pasty-white gaming community. :censored:
I guess that’s just a factoid I must’ve picked up somewhere, then. Sorry about that.
No, my friend I am sorry. I thought it was trolling and overreacted. Maybe I was cranky from being cold in these shorts and this t-shirt? :ROFLMAO: I have edited that post to temporize my bitchiness. :oops:

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
local internet scientists arguing here about temperature, yet completely ignore most obvious hole in this game - normal day/night cycle
no matter how you fuck up climate on the planet - it won't change its axis, and due to this axis there is such thing like polar day/night and on literal poles this effect will be most apparent, yet here we have absolutely normal day/night cycle, same as way out of polar region
and going back to temperature... what temperature will be in the desert if sun doesn't set for 6 months? what temperature will be in the desert if afterwards night lasts for another 6 months? good luck surviving this shit in post-apocalypse setting

Oct 10, 2022
local internet scientists arguing here about temperature, yet completely ignore most obvious hole in this game - normal day/night cycle
no matter how you fuck up climate on the planet - it won't change its axis, and due to this axis there is such thing like polar day/night and on literal poles this effect will be most apparent, yet here we have absolutely normal day/night cycle, same as way out of polar region
and going back to temperature... what temperature will be in the desert if sun doesn't set for 6 months? what temperature will be in the desert if afterwards night lasts for another 6 months? good luck surviving this shit in post-apocalypse setting
Not exactly, no. We do not know which months it is and also don't have any time reference either. If they are living near coastline, there will be a regular night and day for each day. So around equinoxes, 21st March and 21st September, there will be 12 hours day and 12 hours night daily cycles. That changes, longer nights or longer days, when you get near to pole and/or to solstices.
Here is a gif for equinox day&night cycle

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Not exactly, no. We do not know which months it is and also don't have any time reference either. If they are living near coastline, there will be a regular night and day for each day. So around equinoxes, 21st March and 21st September, there will be 12 hours day and 12 hours night daily cycles. That changes, longer nights or longer days, when you get near to pole and/or to solstices.
Here is a gif for equinox day&night cycle

i think you severely underestimate how it actually look in real life, the fact what certain areas dance around the terminator during equinox doesn't result in normal looking day/night, terminator is not some digital "1=day, 0=night", in fact - due to closeness to it all you will get is dim day followed by rather bright night, on more regular intervals (12/12 hours) sure, but you won't get such distinct day/night contrast and "bright sun above the head" like you have in game, it still a pole and it actually look closer to day/night cycle closer to equator (in-game, that is)
and it's not so critical, but from dialogues of characters - it doesn't look like shore anywhere close to their location, they are somewhere inland, who knows how far

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
i think you severely underestimate how it actually look in real life, the fact what certain areas dance around the terminator during equinox doesn't result in normal looking day/night, terminator is not some digital "1=day, 0=night", in fact - due to closeness to it all you will get is dim day followed by rather bright night, on more regular intervals (12/12 hours) sure, but you won't get such distinct day/night contrast and "bright sun above the head" like you have in game, it still a pole and it actually look closer to day/night cycle closer to equator
and it's not so critical, but from dialogues of characters - it doesn't look like shore anywhere close to their location, they are somewhere inland, who knows how far
Maybe you should have checked the source beforehand?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've never been to Antarctica before but I think you are thinking only the Pole. I especially mentioned if they were living coastline because it has real, regular day and night cycle. If you refer the table from the source, what you mentioned dim light is represented by twilight and it is indeed correct for the Pole throughout the year and true for other places for certain times.
So let's say they are living close Hope Bay, around March Equinox they will have around 10 hours daylight, 4 hours twilight (after the sunrise and before the sunset), roughly 10 hours nighttime(not dimly lighted night, regular pitch black night). The hours will change around the equinoxes but it will be there.
If you say Hope Bay is too extreme you also can check Halley Bay, it is closer to Pole but it still have regular day&Night cycle though less than Hope Bay.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes