TypouHuk

Jul 4, 2017
There is something wrong with sounds in building with dogs and Jessica. It's too loud.
This applies to all "sounds". They are not adjustable in settings.

Last edited:
May 15, 2019
I'm missing images returning to the bunker after stealing the van, is it the same for everyone else?
If you use walkthrough mod;

install "IPatch_Full_v008.zip" first, than install "HotSandOfAntarctica_Mod v0.08_with-icest_KoGa3.zip".

Also, select "overwrite" while installing i patch and mod, otherwise you can not see officially altered images.

Missing images are in the i patch.

Edit: Added overwrite note.

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I can't decide which game is better - This or Desert Stalker. Desert Stalker has better story and a little bit better renders but This one has better looking girls and spicier scenes.
In my opinion, Desert Stalker stands out among adult fantasy/apocalyptic VN's because of it's intricate lore. And the renders also match the lore very well: there is hardly anything that feels out of place.

But which game is better is hardly relevant. I really like both, as well as a bunch of other games. None of my favourite games update on a daily basis, so there is plenty of time to play the games which are worth playing.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
There is something wrong with sounds in building with dogs and Jessica. It's too loud.
This applies to all "sounds". They are not adjustable in settings.
If you hit Mute all, then these sounds disappear. I don't know what happens if you turn on Music, Sound and/or Voice after that, as I run it Mute. (I do this with nearly all games and play my own music in the background. I really hate Voice in games, they never sound as I want! :LOL: )

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
If you hit Mute all, then these sounds disappear. I don't know what happens if you turn on Music, Sound and/or Voice after that, as I run it Mute. (I do this with nearly all games and play my own music in the background. I really hate Voice in games, they never sound as I want! :LOL: )
You run your games with the sound off because you listen to music, I run my games with sound off because I have people around, we are not the same.(it's just a meme)

Reactions: TheDick69+

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019

Hey, everybody. A little bit about current matters. Almost finished the first scene, in which for the first time in the whole development time I faced the lack of video memory - I hoped that 24 GB will be enough for a long time, but progress does not stand still, and new characters with high quality textures consume a lot of memory. So I have to do some scene optimization. It's not hard, but it adds a bit of work.

Anyway, I keep working, and to take my mind off the violence and blood, I made a quick render (with a hint for the future, but not in this build):

1694711146421.png

v0.09 Development progress

• Renders - 20%
  • Animations - 0%
  • Rendering post-processing - 20%
  • Music & Sounds - 0%
  • Translation - 10%

Last edited:

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
How do you install the incest patch? Normally there's a folder called "game" that you merge with the existing "game" folder.
But that's not the case here...

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes