Aug 9, 2018
Just getting into this game, and I must say I greatly appreciate the very detailed explaination for why you don't have to feel bad about killing dogs in this story because they're carnivorous and hostile, and also psychologically incapable of liking humans now, and also they're impossible to raise even as pups so don't bother, oh and they also all have rabies

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
So... am I the only one who thinks this should have been named "Hot Sands..." not "Hot Sand..."? It's the correct grammar in English, and I wouldn't care about that except for the fact that's it's the title and sounds really strange to my ears.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So... am I the only one who thinks this should have been named "Hot Sands..." not "Hot Sand..."? It's the correct grammar in English, and I wouldn't care about that except for the fact that's it's the title and sounds really strange to my ears.
It actually completely depends on how it's used. "Hot sand" (no terminal -s) is the generic term for the substance composed of fine-ground rock and mineral particles. "Hot sands" (with a terminal -s) is used in reference to different varieties of sand — something we've not seen mentioned in the story as far as I can remember.

In more direct comparison, the phrase, "the sands of the Sahara", is typically a figurative use of the noun's plural to mean "desert". However, the singular form is also used to refer to an expanse of sand, like a beach or desert:
"It was the Lost Oasis, the Oasis of the vision in the sand.... Deep-hidden in the hollow, beneath the cliffs, it lay; and round it the happy verdure spread for many a rood." —James Yoxall, The Lonely Pyramid

The oasis referred to is in a desert, not just within a child's sandbox. It's clear here the singular is being used as another term for "desert". So both singular and plural refer to exactly the same thing. Either one is perfectly acceptable and grammatically correct. The singular might sound odd to you, but it is technically as correct as the plural.

Last edited:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1699384161015.png
I wouldn't care about that except for the fact that's it's the title and sounds really strange to my ears.
As the hottest duo to ever sparkle on the screen of such a game, anything standing out is a bonus.
Most of the time, games need titles with peculiar, stark - ”wait a minute”, ”hold up”, ”what she said?” - reactions
to stand out. This game has the glitter to be good enough not to forget too easily.

Whack is the norm, especially in the starved for innovation and all eyes on babes invironment of AVNs.

1699384372149.png
For anyone not watching the news lately ... this is the most precious treasure any human being can have - his kin.
Saving the most important people in your dim life, with only your shorts on and a dead man”s machete = achievement.

1699384493686.png

This game is always looking to innovate the story and turn the twists into confort food for thougt.
Sweet hotties feuding over the protagonist is a breath of fresh air among ”stand together to survive” antics.

1699384583874.png
They are everything life be worth for MC and it is always endearing to see them reach their common ground.

1699384650892.png
While we melt looking in the dreamy eyes of these sweethears ... game be cooking good scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1699384897648.png
Someone to hold, someone to bounce your throbbing pulse off of, is all you need to get by in this world.

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
For anyone not watching the news lately ... this is the most precious treasure any human being can have - his kin.
Saving the most important people in your dim life, with only your shorts on and a dead man”s machete = achievement.
(y)(y)(y)

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Based on the previous development progress updates, the dev's delivering about 10% per week (5% per item worked on). With a total of 500% possible and 80% complete, he has about another 42 weeks of work to perform (or roughly 10 months). I expect he'll begin increasing his efforts and shorten that time to around 5 months. I'm thinking February/March timeframe before the next release comes out. I enjoy the story and the graphics, so I'm anxiously awaiting the next update.
Sadly this seems to be proving true. This title used to get frequent updates, on the average of 3-4 months per update. But the reported pace of development for the next update is glacial in comparison. I'm hoping things pick up and the update comes out before summer, but right now it's not looking good.

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
Moinsen

First off...
the game has a good Story.
2.nd
I thourth i saw the animated tag...
Does it come Later course the sex-scenes need it.
3.rd
I like the Ideare of Sex-ed in the Post-Atomare Sosiety ( The Western Society and Katholik Church have damaged us enuff) but... is it normal that a 1 year old Baby can drive a car or ride a motorcile befor it starts to crawl ? :unsure: o_O should'nd they teach them to explore theyre bodies first { Please don't rush it, it's a verry imortant part in the live of Teenager bekomming a woman}.
4.th
MC,s daughters are twins right right? Evan they are opocide Charakter, doo they have the twin-power?
5.th
An Unknown Stranger Woman,who the MC SEEING FOR THE FIRST TIME , IN A VIGILANTY WORLD, CALLS HIM BY HIS REAL NAME. A NAME GIVEN FROM HIS PARENTS AND ONLY CLOSE PEOPLE KNOW THIS...
...AND MC DID'ND REACT ON IT ? ? ?
:illuminati: :whistle::unsure:;)

Good Job

PS: Excuse my bad Englisch, i'm just a stupid Ancient German Kraut

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Moinsen

First off...
2.nd
3.rd
I like the Ideare of Sex-ed in the Post-Atomare Sosiety ( The Western Society has damaged us enuff) but... is it normal that a 1 year old Baby can drive a car or ride a motorcile befor it starts to crawl ? :unsure: o_O should'nd they teach them to explore theyre bodies first { Please don't rush it, it's a verry imortant part in the live of Teenager bekomming a woman}.
4.th
MC,s daughters are twins right right? Evan they are opocide Charakter, doo they have the twin-power?

Good Job

Edit; my bad... Not twins, my friend. The younger is like 18, the elder sister is 19 or 20. So, no Wonder Twin Powers activating... sorry.
(not sorry... hahaha:ROFLMAO:)
They apparently ARE twins and both super hot!:love::love::love::love::love:
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.08.13 - 01.59.03.99.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.08.13 - 01.59.55.50.png

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
4.th
Yes, that's correct. They are twins.
Moinsen

First off...
2.nd
3.rd
I like the Ideare of Sex-ed in the Post-Atomare Sosiety ( The Western Society has damaged us enuff) but... is it normal that a 1 year old Baby can drive a car or ride a motorcile befor it starts to crawl ? :unsure: o_O should'nd they teach them to explore theyre bodies first { Please don't rush it, it's a verry imortant part in the live of Teenager bekomming a woman}.
4.th

Good Job

Not twins, my friend. The younger is like 18, the elder sister is 19 or 20. So, no Wonder Twin Powers activating... sorry.
(not sorry... hahaha:ROFLMAO:) They are both super hot though!:love::love::love::love::love:
View attachment 3087022 View attachment 3087024
Um, sorry Phat, but that's actually incorrect. They absolutely are twins:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So maybe you were forgetting? In any case, Katie and Jane are twins. (It's also why the game thread bears the twins tag.)

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
Moinsen
I have a question for u gui's. Howmany human's do you need minimum to save humankind and why ?
20000?
50000?
80000?
100000?

A Tip... watch Battlestar Galactica Remake ;) :illuminati::whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

Teal80

Dec 27, 2017
That dosn'd anser my question.
How many and why?
I think it does.
The number is highly contested amongs experts. The wiki Article shows some values that are thrown around. e.g. 70 for the entire native population of the Americas, and anywhere between 1000 and 100,000 as an estimated minumum historically. The number is also pretty arbitrary as the genetic diversity of the individuals is about as important the the absolute number.
The "why" is the reason there is debate about the number - there are lots of models around how many people are required to populate a new planet (popular in science and science fiction) but no single answer.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I think it does.
The number is highly contested amongs experts. The wiki Article shows some values that are thrown around. e.g. 70 for the entire native population of the Americas, and anywhere between 1000 and 100,000 as an estimated minumum historically. The number is also pretty arbitrary as the genetic diversity of the individuals is about as important the the absolute number.
The "why" is the reason there is debate about the number - there are lots of models around how many people are required to populate a new planet (popular in science and science fiction) but no single answer.
The smaller the gene pool, the more careful you have to be with selecting pairings.
Ask any animal breeder.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes