BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
In case it interests anyone, I did some maths for how long the lake could support the group. We're told the lake is 20,000 cubic kilometres in volume. Seeing as they have no industry which uses water, I think it's fair to assume a low water usage, which from could be 100 cubic metres per capita per year. With an average life expectancy of 60, the lake could support a population of 10,000 people for 333,333 years. Or a population of 1 million for 3,333 years. So I think it's safe to say they don't need a river, they'll be absolutely fine.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Can the twins get impregnated too and have female twins on their own? That way, we'll have 4 more twins that the MC can impregnate. Then, we'll have another 8 twins, rise and repeat in this twinception.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Can the twins get impregnated too and have female twins on their own? That way, we'll have 4 more twins that the MC can impregnate. Then, we'll have another 8 twins, rise and repeat in this twinception.
The Habsburg family liked this comment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 20, 2018
Does the user need to put every file into the corresponding folder individually, for the patch? If I drag the files, it wants to override the main folders with the versions that only contain some patch files.

May 15, 2019
Does the user need to put every file into the corresponding folder individually, for the patch? If I drag the files, it wants to override the main folders with the versions that only contain some patch files.
Overwrite files with the patched ones. Select 'overwrite all' if available.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
v0.09 Development progress
  • Renders - 35%
  • Animations - 0%
  • Rendering post-processing - 35%
  • Music & Sounds - 0%
  • Translation - 10%
Based on the previous development progress updates, the dev's delivering about 10% per week (5% per item worked on). With a total of 500% possible and 80% complete, he has about another 42 weeks of work to perform (or roughly 10 months). I expect he'll begin increasing his efforts and shorten that time to around 5 months. I'm thinking February/March timeframe before the next release comes out. I enjoy the story and the graphics, so I'm anxiously awaiting the next update.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019

Hey, everybody. A little bit about the progress of the work. In the next few days I'll start the first sex scene (some of the moments will be pretty rough, but there will also be a censored version of the renders). Then I have a very complicated fight scene waiting for me (I don't even know how to do it yet, but I'll figure something out). So, step by step, I'm moving towards the end of the story part planned for this build.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes