Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Well, the MC is the tall one of the two guys shown in the previews.

The thing that annoys me already is that the game is tagged as harem but the guy that is the errand boy for the MC is already getting a sex scene (I know it is very short but still).

From playing I assume the daughters of the MC are the virgins.
Bingo!

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Right. This set up is sillier than Beyond Thunderdome.

Good luck.
I can tell one thing about internet shops. Any models, scripts, textures assets. Even game engines can buy and download by anyone and use it by anyone for corecial or not goals. So you don't have any authority to blame people who using it because they can't use better stuff. And for me, this is assets pretty goods as characters and story telling. Alas you Mister a spoiled gold boy, if you surfing this website and waiting for AAA games quality.

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I can tell one thing about internet shops. Any models, scripts, textures assets. Even game engines can buy and download anyone and use it anyone for corecial or not goals. So you don't have any authority to blame people who using it because they can't use better stuff. And for me, this is assets pretty goods as characters and story telling. Alas you Mister a spoiled gold boy, if you surfing this website and waiting for AAA games quality.
Huh?

What does that all even MEAN?

Is it English?

I think you thought that i was saying that the dev was Evil for borrowing the plot of Beyond Thunderdome.

Actually, i. don't. care.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
WTF dev! Why you maked MC acting fool-like when they found broken clones coming from abadoned iron mine? Man, it's stupid. If anyone who lived in 21th sentry and know about how HI - TECH costs and how it's can be guarded by military, he or she now go to military object with fucking riot shield and machete!! This is part killing all joy from VN!

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
If you lazy to read patreon:
A few words about the next update.
So, work on the 0.08 update is finished, and it's time to reveal a bit about the plans for the next update. Unfortunately, I'll have to disappoint those people who didn't save the life of the savage (named Trissa, by default) earlier, because the next update will be entirely dedicated to her. There will be a lot of action, violent and bloody scenes in the story (all such scenes will be skippable). Sex scenes will also be present, of course. At the moment I'm detailing scenes and dialogs, and I'll start creating new characters soon (there will be a lot of them).
Well, that's it for now.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Don't you mean "balls deep"? :D
Hey now - I may not be hung like a horse, but I'm fairly certain I can't get balls deep into a USB port on my laptop. :unsure: Not without a lot pain, anyway...
Ha ha. I lived in that temperature for six months. 45 - 50 degrees of Celsium
Yeah, 45C is basic desert temperature (source: Midnight Oil's Beds Are Burning) and while not pleasant is certainly survivable, particularly assuming minor genetic modifications in a set-in-the-future game scenario. (The real problem would be fresh water and growing enough food to eat.)

And BTW, what does 45 Celsium convert to in Fahrenheitium?? :LOL:

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
Yeah, 45C is basic desert temperature (source: Midnight Oil's Beds Are Burning) and while not pleasant is certainly survivable, particularly assuming minor genetic modifications in a set-in-the-future game scenario. (The real problem would be fresh water and growing enough food to eat.)

And BTW, what does 45 Celsium convert to in Fahrenheitium?? :LOL:
In the desert, there is very little humidity, the air is dry. Therefore, high temperatures are more easily tolerated.
In high humidity, hardly anyone can survive.
45-50 Celsius equals 113-122 Fahrenheit.

Reactions: darlic and Nulldev

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Daytime temperature wouldn’t be a problem, but there are two problems with the game’s depiction of desert conditions which are: nighttime temperature, and sun exposure.

Nights are really cold in the open desert (a quick Google search gave me an average estimate of -4°C at night in the Sahara) and in that nighttime escape sequence with the women, for instance, those girls would’ve been frozen.

Sun exposure is the real problem; there’s not way you could actually get naked in a desert and fuck without severe sunburn LOL. Most people would realistically be wearing more clothing, and they would definitely have head coverings of some sort. The women especially would need to cover up a lot more, doubly so if they were to retain that porcelainwhite skin of theirs.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Daytime temperature wouldn’t be a problem, but there are two problems with the game’s depiction of desert conditions which are: nighttime temperature, and sun exposure.

Nights are really cold in the open desert (a quick Google search gave me an average estimate of -4°C at night in the Sahara) and in that nighttime escape sequence with the women, for instance, those girls would’ve been frozen.

Sun exposure is the real problem; there’s not way you could actually get naked in a desert and fuck without severe sunburn LOL. Most people would realistically be wearing more clothing, and they would definitely have head coverings of some sort. The women especially would need to cover up a lot more, doubly so if they were to retain that porcelainwhite skin of theirs.
i think the setting is in Antarctica so maybe it different there?

Reactions: Nulldev

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
i think the setting is in Antarctica so maybe it different there?
It’s hard to say, since Antarctica is a polar region, so we can’t really know what a hot, sand desert climate would look like there on Earth. Perhaps the weather would be a little hotter in summer, and a little cooler in winter, but either way there are problems: if it’s summer at present, which is why they can run around barely dressed at night, then the characters really should be wearing more protection during the day; if it’s winter, on the other hand, and that’s why they can get naked during the day, then they should be freezing at night.

In any case, sun exposure remains the main issue.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
It’s hard to say, since Antarctica is a polar region, so we can’t really know what a hot, sand desert climate would look like there on Earth. Perhaps the weather would be a little hotter in summer, and a little cooler in winter, but either way there are problems: if it’s summer at present, which is why they can run around barely dressed at night, then the characters really should be wearing more protection during the day; if it’s winter, on the other hand, and that’s why they can get naked during the day, then they should be freezing at night.

In any case, sun exposure remains the main issue.
Most aren't aware that when sunlight hits the moon's surface, the temperature can reach 260 degrees Fahrenheit (127 degrees Celsius). When the sun goes down, temperatures can dip to minus 280 F (minus 173 C). The average surface temperature of the moon is approximately -20 C (-4 F).

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Most aren't aware that when sunlight hits the moon's surface, the temperature can reach 260 degrees Fahrenheit (127 degrees Celsius). When the sun goes down, temperatures can dip to minus 280 F (minus 173 C). The average surface temperature of the moon is approximately -20 C (-4 F).
Yeah but that’s because the Moon has no atmosphere to even things out LOL.

Fun fact: the actual temperature of space in itself isn’t particularly dangerous, because there aren’t enough particles to effectively transfer heat to or away from your body.

Solar radiation would fry you, though.

Reactions: Nulldev

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Yeah but that’s because the Moon has no atmosphere to even things out LOL.

Fun fact: the actual temperature of space in itself isn’t particularly dangerous, because there aren’t enough particles to effectively transfer heat to or away from your body.

Solar radiation would fry you, though.
I heard recently that the moon does have a thin atmosphere and clouds have been observed at the polar regions.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I heard recently that the moon does have a thin atmosphere and clouds have been observed at the polar regions.
OK, OK, my bad, what I should’ve said was, “Owing to its thin atmosphere, the Moon doesn’t retain enough greenhouse gases to maintain a stable climate.”

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes