VN Ren'Py Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Hot Springs Academy [v0.3a] [Mirgosoft Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,23 GB / 390 MB - HotSpringsAcademy-0.3a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,20 GB / 356 MB - HotSpringsAcademy-0.3a-mac-crunched.zip
= ~31,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Thanks to all of you guys for the wonderful feedback! :giggle:

but theres a something that prevent me from seeing certain animation (i stop playing after MC trying to finger the girl at pool) because;
NameError : name 'delay' is not define.
Can you provide a screenshot of the error?
It's just that in all the time of testing the game no one had anything like this.

The update's too damn short...
Since more regular updates have been released, I have only recently responded to such feedback on our discord server.
Everything is very simple.
If we have more support, we can hire new employees and the updates will be larger in volume.
For 2 people in a team to do something more, given the current quality of renders, animations, etc. is just unrealistic.
Right now we're actively working on problems at the beginning of the game, we're adding new content, and we have a fully established process in place.
We just don't have enough people.
Of course, a game can't have a big size at the beginning of development,
because we don't have hundreds of employees like AAA development studios do, so we, like other novice developers, are limited at the beginning to creating content in small batches.
We could have artificially stretched the gameplay with interactivity or an incredible amount of text, but we thought it's better not to do that.
Our team hopes for your understanding. :)

XZombi3xxKill3r

Jan 7, 2019
this game looks amazing, you know what happens if i play a game and liked it??? U JUST MADE THE LIST!!, i have a liat of 4 of my fav devs you took #3 and have the potential to be number 2

Mar 5, 2020
There are games that have high quality graphics. There are games that have high quality animations. This has both. Oh, and the girls are hot AF....

The swimming lesson scene in this update would have just been "meh" had it appeared in almost any other game. Here, it was amazing.

I was already enjoying this game since the second update earlier this year, but this scene sold me on the fact that this can be something very VERY good. Please keep up the excellent work, even if we have to settle for small teaspoons of new content every month or so...

Reactions: wiseold6996

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks to all of you guys for the wonderful feedback! :giggle:

Can you provide a screenshot of the error?
It's just that in all the time of testing the game no one had anything like this.

Since more regular updates have been released, I have only recently responded to such feedback on our discord server.
Everything is very simple.
If we have more support, we can hire new employees and the updates will be larger in volume.
For 2 people in a team to do something more, given the current quality of renders, animations, etc. is just unrealistic.
Right now we're actively working on problems at the beginning of the game, we're adding new content, and we have a fully established process in place.
We just don't have enough people.
Of course, a game can't have a big size at the beginning of development,
because we don't have hundreds of employees like AAA development studios do, so we, like other novice developers, are limited at the beginning to creating content in small batches.
We could have artificially stretched the gameplay with interactivity or an incredible amount of text, but we thought it's better not to do that.
Our team hopes for your understanding. :)
You did Momo's personality perfectly. She's cute as hell and I hope the mc and her get closer. Also the pool teacher is pretty damn sexy herself!

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I just tried this game and it's very good (y)
It's very fun and refreshing, I really like it :)

SynV

Jul 16, 2017
Woah... the first animation it's gold, weird never seen this game with those tags, but let's give it a try.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
lol, I don't understand people who complain that the update is short.
They don't like it if updates come out often (because they are short)
And they also don't like long waits (several months). :D
If it was a Daz based game with a lot of programming I would understand the lack of length and infrequent updates. but as it is an illusion screenshot game with renpy being a kinetic novel with little to no choices, I can't really fault anyone who complains about the updates.

Competitors of the same type are putting out twice as much monthly and those with updates around the same time frame are putting out much greater quality such as Eternum or Pale Carnations.

Some of us do support developers, and these are the things I look at when I toss money at someone.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I was impressed by this game ... usually I´m not a fan of "honey" renders but this time I´m happy I tried it. The game delivers a broad variety of interesting characters with exceptional good emotional expressions, mixed with humorous dialogues and an quite unusual story. Found myself quite often smiling or even laughing about some of the dialogues and facial/body expressions. I enjoyed it very much to play this awesome game and I´m looking very much forward for more updates.
The game tags shows that almost every player can find something his liking in-game without experiencing the more controversy ones.

8/10 from my side (y) :D(y)
good luck & best wishes Mirgosoft

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

NordDsl

Jan 3, 2019
If it was a Daz based game with a lot of programming I would understand the lack of length and infrequent updates. but as it is an illusion screenshot game with renpy being a kinetic novel with little to no choices, I can't really fault anyone who complains about the updates.

Competitors of the same type are putting out twice as much monthly and those with updates around the same time frame are putting out much greater quality such as Eternum or Pale Carnations.

Some of us do support developers, and these are the things I look at when I toss money at someone.
Your answer is as silly as can be.
You are comparing competitors who have been developing games for several years, and have built up their own audience and support.
These developers, whatever they say, have hired additional employees for the money they donate on patreon, which makes the development speed faster.
The authors of this game just started its way, something to say is very silly and just not fair.

Reactions: wiseold6996
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes