VN Ren'Py Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
I want a ton of POV missionary POV missionary POV missionary POV missionary POV missionary POV missionary POV missionary POV missionary POV missionary POV missionary POV missionary POV missionary so badly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Holy fuck, that intro scene with the nurse was unnecessarily drawn out. I can't remember the last time I clicked so fast trying to get to the actual game.

Edit: Jesus Christ, does this game ever open up? Just monologue after monologue, on rails, forced scene after forced scene. What a terrible experience.

Last edited:

NordDsl

Jan 3, 2019
Holy fuck, that intro scene with the nurse was unnecessarily drawn out. I can't remember the last time I clicked so fast trying to get to the actual game.

Edit: Jesus Christ, does this game ever open up? Just monologue after monologue, on rails, forced scene after forced scene. What a terrible experience.
Get some ice in here right now!
This guy's ass is on fire!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If it was a Daz based game with a lot of programming I would understand the lack of length and infrequent updates. but as it is an illusion screenshot game with renpy being a kinetic novel with little to no choices, I can't really fault anyone who complains about the updates.

Competitors of the same type are putting out twice as much monthly and those with updates around the same time frame are putting out much greater quality such as Eternum or Pale Carnations.

Some of us do support developers, and these are the things I look at when I toss money at someone.
lot of assumptions. most of them wrong. almost all of them are solo developers. Take Killer7 still a solo dev now develops two games simultaneously but still puts out way more content per update. My New Family has always put out a lot of content per update which was updated monthly moved to less frequent due to his second game in Daz. Eternum still hasn't reach his goal to hire additional staff. Most are solo devs. Not most being teams.

Also. just try to do what HSA did this last update yourself. Renpy has a built in tutorial and Illusion screenshots are as simple as hitting a screenshot button. setting up the scene area takes the most time, but he's had this set up since .1 so thats a non issue. You can record the built-in animations with OBS.

Seriously don't take my word for anything. try it yourself. Be a knowledgeable investor. Knowing that the developer only needs 800 usd per month to cover COL in his country of origin will tell you a lot about how much effort he has to put into his work.

I like the game, but updates this shallow makes me vary weary. and having 68 patrons after 7 months tells me I'm not the only one.
As someone who does make renders in multiple styles across the Illusion games spectrum (mainly Koikatsu), you're discounting that it can take time even with Illusion programs, several hours per render by my own experience, in fact.

It is NOT just one snap and done, there is an entire process to setting up an Illusion based render at the quality needed for games (positioning props, posing characters, lighting, positioning the VERY finicky camera, and any post-render editing needing to be done in separate programs for things the Illusion programs can't do are among the most time consuming parts of this process).

Also, no, he hasn't had the scene area set up since 0.1 because that would mean taking the exact same camera positioning and reusing it, which by extension would basically be reusing the exact same render for every shot. The scene area changes based on the angles at which the renders are being shot as well as any other positioning changes being made per render.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Will we have sex with that beautiful, hot mother?
err nope - only fap because this mom is not a woman but a bunch of bytes on your PC harddisk hehe =) it is a picture and picture cannot be fucked - only fap-fap-fap'ped over, baby =))

ok yes i'm kidding. playing with words.

well
maybe you know what other incest story where we, having fucked our sister, would not have finally fucked our mother? you do not know? and I don't know. if the work is about incest, then mom will definitely be like the main boss of the game ... this is the law of the genre =)

And by the way, I find a perfectly logical explanation for this. the fact is that the fertilization of the mother by the son leads to genetic abnormalities in the child to a greater extent than if the father fertilized his daughter. although a brother-sister is also not good enough. brother-sister incest stands in the middle between father-daughter and mother-son...
so that the son's sex with his mother is subconsciously pushed back for as long as possible. as the most forbidden and most dangerous fruit in terms of consequences.

any person (a person means the main character of any incest story) subconsciously knows about the consequences and therefore struggles with his desires for a long time - hiding behind sex with his sister [from sex with his mother] in the hope that "maybe it will blow over."

yes, and I myself think that it is hotter than when a son impregnates his mother and she becomes pregnant ... in my opinion this is the fetish of all fetishes, the king of fetishes ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Saumonfume8

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The devs are Russian hence some errors in English
hehe so that's where the legs grow from the "member" instead of the "prick"
translator always dumb. and translated dumbly.
(btw i'm Russian too)
btw who writed waifu academy? i read "A-SUKA, BLYAD" - when MC first meet with Asuka Anders (daughter of the head of the academy) - suka blyad it is a russian foul language expression = "bitch, whore"

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
obviously i could make a waifu Academy point here BUT tbh im starting to like this and the characters more, i hope this can produce the updates faster tho.. i'm all for patience but waifu kinda pushes that to the limit.. another point i'll ask is if there will be a (waifu's) maki chan type as she was my fav lol.. love the current characters featured but please dont go ecchi sensei route adding more and more as it became hard to even keep track plus id imagine as a dev its gonna be harder to produce updates if there are too many characters to write and render for..

EDIT - I'm guessing Chigusa is the Maki chan equivalent, shame she isnt near as appealing i'm afraid

Last edited:
Reactions: punisher2099

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
obviously i could make a waifu Academy point here BUT tbh im starting to like this and the characters more, i hope this can produce the updates faster tho.. i'm all for patience but waifu kinda pushes that to the limit.. another point i'll ask is if there will be a (waifu's) maki chan type as she was my fav lol.. love the current characters featured but please dont go ecchi sensei route adding more and more as it became hard to even keep track plus id imagine as a dev its gonna be harder to produce updates if there are too many characters to write and render for..
Absolutely agree on the Li amount. The ones introduced so far are more than enough and their backstories/relationships with the mc should be the focus going forward instead of adding more. Ultimately its up to the dev.

Reactions: Crowangel

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Mirgosoft
great game so far, interesting characters, seems to be a bit of mystery involved, a few characters annoy me with their personality but I reckon that will change with time as we get to know them, also my annoyance with some characters, don't take it the wrong way, it's not a bad thing at all :D
the only complaint I have about the VN .... is the freaking unskippable long shots...
I mean I get it when it's suppose to be something like (Momo's swim event) but... not allowing the player to skip when you show a character from legs up... it's a bit annoying, I know, you worked on those shots, and they do look good, it's just.. well not a fan of those :p , I would rather skip those, so if it's possible ... please make them skippable (the shots from legs up till face), even if you don't I'll still play the game and sing your praises though :D
great game, keep up the good work.

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
... I would rather skip those unskippable long shots ...
Yes, we understand that. It's just that some people have a habit of double-clicking on each dialog line to make the text appear faster. But this often leads to accidentally skipping long animations/transitions between renders.
That's why we made it impossible to skip these moments with clicks (only Ctrl, although we understand how inconvenient it is in normal gameplay).

In addition, we want to note that we do not spend about 1-2 days for nothing to adjust the screen special effects, as well as different time transitions between renders. ;)
Each frame delay, as well as transition times, are specifically tuned to better represent what's happening in the game. (For example, transitions are specially tuned to be shorter for fast-moving girls or what's going on).

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes