• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yes, we understand that. It's just that some people have a habit of double-clicking on each dialog line to make the text appear faster. But this often leads to accidentally skipping long animations/transitions between renders.
That's why we made it impossible to skip these moments with clicks (only Ctrl, although we understand how inconvenient it is in normal gameplay).

In addition, we want to note that we do not spend about 1-2 days for nothing to adjust the screen special effects, as well as different time transitions between renders. ;)
Each frame delay, as well as transition times, are specifically tuned to better represent what's happening in the game. (For example, transitions are specially tuned to be shorter for fast-moving girls or what's going on).
I am talking only about the shots from legs to head, those shots are usually without text and just to enhance the view of the character that is presented.
it makes 0 sense to force anyone to watch it during that phase
I don't want to skip animations such as Momo swimming , and I had no issue with that
but just showing me a LI from legs to head ... it's meh.. for me
Also this can be done in the future, with the next update, no need to go back and change for all of them, if it's so hard as you say it is, since i have 0 coding skills.

• Angry
Reactions: Petani_online

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
I am talking only about the shots from legs to head...
Okay, now I know what you mean. I will add this to the list of changes for the upcoming update.
It's not hard, I'll just make it impossible to skip only the first 1-2 seconds in cases like this.

In the future, though, it's quite possible that I'll sometimes forget about it. :whistle:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Okay, now I know what you mean. I will add this to the list of changes for the upcoming update.
It's not hard, I'll just make it impossible to skip only the first 1-2 seconds in cases like this.

In the future, though, it's quite possible that I'll sometimes forget about it. :whistle:
all good friendo :D
those are the only things I wouldn't be bothered at all to skip, other animations/scenes , no I don't want them to be skipped since they are pretty well done and I quite enjoy them, and I'm gonna use the Momo swimming events here as an example, wouldn't want to skip them for anything! :D they were pretty damn sweet, also a bit lewd but mostly sweet, her reactions were .. top notch!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mirgosoft

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
Just recently tried this game for the first time. It was pretty good, really like the models and the story so far is interesting, just barely past the first meeting with Natsumi and I like everything I've seen so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tux_ and longsuper1

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
I really like game, has good potential. One thing it lakes right now is good OST

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
You totally missed the point of the post.
Oh I think I read this kind of posts too much to understand it totally. Patreon is full of this kind of posts and 80-90% Early Access alpha/beta games come up this kind of post after awhile. The necessity of Full time job, illness, war, economic slowdown, burned down house, destroyed hard drives, toxic community, personal life issues all very familiar. I taught I heard it all but the heat wave was new I must admit.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes