VN Ren'Py Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes
Mar 25, 2020
Good luck with your game Mirgosoft. Open a ticket to general support for game developer badge.

Hot Springs Academy [v0.1] [Mirgosoft Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.11 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 215 MB
- - WORKUPLOAD -

Original Mac Size: 2.08 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 180 MB
- - WORKUPLOAD -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Yeah they've not banned me but I've had download cut offs and such beause of size constraints. They definitely do it by IP, i made 4 or 5 other mega accounts and just used a VPN each time and didnt get cut off anymore lol.

joeking14

Sep 8, 2017
The newest Patreon Update says that it has previews in it, but I am not a member so I don't know what the preview is.

Mar 25, 2020
I guess you may think having a hot nurse rubbing all up on you and talking about sucking your d, only to abruptly hault it from some asshole bursting in the door is like idk a cool and suspenseful moment or something....but it's not, you know what isn't very cool or suspenseful? Getting blue balled by a waifu academy wannabe game, no my friend not cool or suspenseful at all......

IfuckKayane

Jul 31, 2022
Wannabe or Not-Wanabe-Waifu Academy surrogate, I don't care. Bert Brecht once said "It is better to steal a good story than to contrive a bad new one". I would be willing to wait long for the next HSA update if the guys behind it were really spicing things up. There was just Akane's pussy rubbing on the MC's dick ... and that's all of "sex" here right now, more or less.

That is by far too little for a sex story that claims to be. No pussy sex at all although a bunch of beautiful girls like Akane, Kyoko and Izumi are literally waiting to get fucked. Instead of it we got an endless swimming pool scene. Yawn! I am always sad to see people of talent (like the developers here) who are standing in front of an empty goal and kicking the ball 20 meters beside of it. Come on, get finally sexy. I mean REALLY SEXY !!

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Wannabe or Not-Wanabe-Waifu Academy surrogate, I don't care. Bert Brecht once said "It is better to steal a good story than to contrive a bad new one". I would be willing to wait long for the next HSA update if the guys behind it were really spicing things up. There was just Akane's pussy rubbing on the MC's dick ... and that's all of "sex" here right now, more or less.

That is by far too little for a sex story that claims to be. No pussy sex at all although a bunch of beautiful girls like Akane, Kyoko and Izumi are literally waiting to get fucked. Instead of it we got an endless swimming pool scene. Yawn! I am always sad to see people of talent (like the developers here) who are standing in front of an empty goal and kicking the ball 20 meters beside of it. Come on, get finally sexy. I mean REALLY SEXY !!
Honestly, I feel that this is just some game which was created to copy Waifu Academy. Waifu Academy has a lot of Patrons (even with the really shitty update cycle) and I think the Devs wanted to create a game which was similar enough to get people playing (and paying) for it (even going out of their way to contact people who participated in the WA-Thread to bring them to this game).

But rather sooner than later, they ran into the same problem like the original game. This just happened way earlier. I dont have much hope for this project, I mean, they even copied the update cycle from the original...

tricky17

Oct 12, 2018
Update from Dev

Notice - More about current progress.
Hello again everyone!
While we promised in the previous post to tell you more about the full list of changes in the next update, I'd like to talk a bit about the development process itself and where it's at now.
We very rarely talk about it, as we are constantly immersed in working on the game, so I thought it would be a good idea to compensate for that.
I'll post the full changelog of the v0.4 update in another article very soon, as I don't want to make this one any longer.

At the moment, all images and video animations have been completed. Right now, our small team is polishing the text from the script so that it can match the new content. This is taking a bit longer than expected, we still need 2-3 days to polish it.
In addition, I also need to add all the screen and sound effects in Renpy (4-5 days). After that we will ask Saumonfume8 to proofread the EN translation (3-5 days).

Maxim already finished his part of version 0.4, but he is not sitting still either (more on that later).
A quick word about the current pace of development. Lately, due to power problems, I could only work on average 3 hours at 9 hour intervals.
This creates some limitations and difficulties, especially when it comes to the lack of a normal sleep schedule, since every 24 hours there is a natural shift in the schedule of 3 hours ahead.

However, I'm not writing this post to complain because, to tell you the truth, I'm not used to it and I don't like doing it. Besides, I don't have time to do it too, heh.

However, in all other aspects except sleeping, I have managed to adapt quite well to my surprise.
During the blackouts, I simply write the main parts of the future game's events scenario on my phone, along with many notes of all kinds.
Even now, I'm writing this text on my phone to save time when I'm at my PC.
So you can be sure our work on the game does not stop for a minute, even if we have to work on multiple updates at the time.
Also, it is important to note that during all this time, a lot of work has been done on the v0.5 update as well. For example, the visual design of the rest of the memory system is already finished, the main plot of all planned events has been written in detail, etc. All this means that Hot Springs Academy v0.5 developement will be much shorter than v0.4's.

As mentioned before, Maxim finished his part a long time ago and at the moment, he has no more tasks for v0.4. So he started and managed to implement better surface reflections in the game, as well as testing dozens of their variants already.
At the moment, he is improving the quality of textures for Utagachi, and fixing visual bugs for dozens of images.
Of course, the changes did not affect all the images in the game, but only the ones we considered the most important. You'll see all the listed graphical improvements will be visible in the very first event of the game very soon, as well as in a dozen other events.

Also, during the development of this update, we both managed to find new tricks in the game editor.
This means that the poses, facial expressions and physics of the girls' sexy body parts will be even better and more natural than before.
You'll be able to see it by yourself in the new update.

We are confident that you will enjoy it all, as we tried to make all the new content as interesting as possible during the second game day.
At the same time, we made sure that the new changes fit seamlessly into the story.

We can't wait for you all to try the new 0.4 update.

Thanks again to everyone for your continued support and kind words.
See you all later!

IfuckKayane

Jul 31, 2022
Update from Dev

Hello again everyone!
While we promised in the previous post to tell you more about the full list of changes in the next update, I'd like to talk a bit about the development process itself and where it's at now.
We very rarely talk about it, as we are constantly immersed in working on the game, so I thought it would be a good idea to compensate for that.
I'll post the full changelog of the v0.4 update in another article very soon, as I don't want to make this one any longer.

At the moment, all images and video animations have been completed. Right now, our small team is polishing the text from the script so that it can match the new content. This is taking a bit longer than expected, we still need 2-3 days to polish it.
In addition, I also need to add all the screen and sound effects in Renpy (4-5 days). After that we will ask Saumonfume8 to proofread the EN translation (3-5 days).

Maxim already finished his part of version 0.4, but he is not sitting still either (more on that later).
A quick word about the current pace of development. Lately, due to power problems, I could only work on average 3 hours at 9 hour intervals.
This creates some limitations and difficulties, especially when it comes to the lack of a normal sleep schedule, since every 24 hours there is a natural shift in the schedule of 3 hours ahead.

However, I'm not writing this post to complain because, to tell you the truth, I'm not used to it and I don't like doing it. Besides, I don't have time to do it too, heh.

However, in all other aspects except sleeping, I have managed to adapt quite well to my surprise.
During the blackouts, I simply write the main parts of the future game's events scenario on my phone, along with many notes of all kinds.
So you can be sure our work on the game does not stop for a minute, even if we have to work on multiple updates at the time.
Also, it is important to note that during all this time, a lot of work has been done on the v0.5 update as well. For example, the visual design of the rest of the memory system is already finished, the main plot of all planned events has been written in detail, etc. All this means that Hot Springs Academy v0.5 developement will be much shorter than v0.4's.

As mentioned before, Maxim finished his part a long time ago and at the moment, he has no more tasks for v0.4. So he started and managed to implement better surface reflections in the game, as well as testing dozens of their variants already.
At the moment, he is improving the quality of textures for Utagachi, and fixing visual bugs for dozens of images.
Of course, the changes did not affect all the images in the game, but only the ones we considered the most important. You'll see all the listed graphical improvements will be visible in the very first event of the game very soon, as well as in a dozen other events.

Also, during the development of this update, we both managed to find new tricks in the game editor.
This means that the poses, facial expressions and physics of the girls' sexy body parts will be even better and more natural than before.

We are confident that you will enjoy it all, as we tried to make all the new content as interesting as possible during the second game day.
At the same time, we made sure that the new changes fit seamlessly into the story.

See you all later!
It's all good to hear this from you, but graphic and visual issues you described never has been the problem in your story. It's the story itself, that seems to me (until now) pretty lame. And I can only repeat myself: Spice it up!! As long as that kind of story isn't very sexy you will face the same problem like a novelist: When his reader is bored because after 30 or 40 pages nothing thrilling happens ... he will put the book aside, no matter whether there are 500 or 800 pages left to come.

Last edited:

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
So last time it was the heatwave now in winter it is blackouts. Where is he from? Ukraine? Sorry I'm just sceptic when I see a crowd funded project starts to find more and more excuses.

Aug 16, 2022
so lots of words but is there any little hint of % progress cuz i wont lie i was super hyped for this game but lately kinda muh it just feels like waifu progress.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
i wont lie i was super into this game but now am like mesh feels like waifu copie cat :/
The goal was most likely to get the Subscribers who are subscribed to the other Academy-game. However, at some point the Devs realized that they might put more effort into it than a few hot girls and a Highschool-Setting.

IfuckKayane

Jul 31, 2022
Update from Dev

Hello again everyone!

See you all later!

IfuckKayane

Jul 31, 2022
Well, has your time table derailed? You announced that in 9 (most optimistic calculation) up to 13 (most pessimistic calculation) days your new update will be ready to be released. That was on Jan. 15. Now 15 days are gone. Hmm, it is indeed pretty hard to believe and defend you when even your given basic informations seem to be wrong. Time to restore a demolished repitation!

NordDsl

Jan 3, 2019
Well, has your time table derailed? You announced that in 9 (most optimistic calculation) up to 13 (most pessimistic calculation) days your new update will be ready to be released. That was on Jan. 15. Now 15 days are gone. Hmm, it is indeed pretty hard to believe and defend you when even your given basic informations seem to be wrong. Time to restore a demolished repitation!
Because of the war, the release dates are not sure.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes