VN Ren'Py Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
odd how there not many sub but other dev have stupid amount but they do nothing. this game deserve more love.
It's been months since the last update, and it barely contained anything. More people would support this game if it got more frequent updates. Right now, I wouldn't blame anyone if they saw the lack of updates and figured this is another abandoned game.

tricky17

Oct 12, 2018
It's been months since the last update, and it barely contained anything. More people would support this game if it got more frequent updates. Right now, I wouldn't blame anyone if they saw the lack of updates and figured this is another abandoned game.
I was a patron for a while but due to the lack of updates I stopped

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I said basically the same thing last page and got 8 upvotes and 7 facepalms lol. Did the simps give up?

Anyway, he only makes one update a month and it's renders, and only for the higher tiers. He doesn't even give a monthly update on progress....

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I said basically the same thing last page and got 8 upvotes and 7 facepalms lol. Did the simps give up?

Anyway, he only makes one update a month and it's renders, and only for the higher tiers. He doesn't even give a monthly update on progress....
Finally gave an update on Patreon about the situation, and of course its full of excuses . The one before that was blaming the lack of popularity as a reason why it's been delayed. Magically expecting an explosion of popularity isn't how a game gets more subs, It get popular if you have good content and regular releases.

NordDsl

Jan 3, 2019
Finally gave an update on Patreon about the situation, and of course its full of excuses . The one before that was blaming the lack of popularity as a reason why it's been delayed. Magically expecting an explosion of popularity isn't how a game gets more subs, It get popular if you have good content and regular releases.
Watching and amazed, not a bit of sympathy, all only think about their own interests as if only to jerk off on a new update, and do not think about the needs and problems of the developers themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

Monthly News - Briefly about the current state.
Hi all.
We would like to briefly tell you why update v0.4 has been in development for such a long time.
1. Large update. This update is noticeably larger than any of the previous updates, including the implementation of the Memories System, as well as numerous edits to the entire game.
2. Relatively high quality content. A lot of players will be going through this second game day content, so we want it to satisfy everyone as much as possible.
3. The upcoming v0.4 update cannot be released in parts, as we have done in several previous updates, because the nature of the changes would mean that you would have to go through the game from the very beginning each time.
4. As we said in a previous post, we were forced to take a full-time job, which slowed down the development speed of both the previous v0.3 update and the upcoming one.
5. Since recently we have been experiencing many power outages, because of which even the main job is now under great threat.

But anyway, lately we decided to work on the update, spending all available energy and free time, before the situation with the electricity supply gets even worse.
We are currently completing edits on the 4th of 5 planned events and will soon begin editing the last of one.
Moreover, almost all of the planned events are extra hot events.

We'll post more exact numbers of images and video animations later in a preview of the upcoming update.
We hope for your understanding and support.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Las couple posts on patreon are from 4 days ago... glad to see that at least there is movement.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017

Notice - Briefly on current progress.
Hi all!
At the moment we've finished polishing half of the content of the last event for the upcoming update.
We're still experiencing severe power issues, but we're working hard to make you happier with the new update as soon as possible.
Warmth to you and your home.

Okay, come on dude. I just got done reading the thread sylphine where the guy just makes up medical diagnosis's to guilt trip his patreons and now you're guilt tripping us. Do you realize how common this is as a tactic for devs who abandon games (I can name at least 5 dirty devs who have done this)? It's good you're making more updates but dont start making this taste like dirty devs :eek:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018

Notice - Briefly on current progress.
Hi all!
At the moment we've finished polishing half of the content of the last event for the upcoming update.
We're still experiencing severe power issues, but we're working hard to make you happier with the new update as soon as possible.
Warmth to you and your home.

Okay, come on dude. I just got done reading the thread sylphine where the guy just makes up medical diagnosis's to guilt trip his patreons and now you're guilt tripping us. Do you realize how common this is as a tactic for devs who abandon games (I can name at least 5 dirty devs who have done this)? It's good you're making more updates but dont start making this taste like dirty devs :eek:
They could have taken out the whole sentence about the power issues and the progress update would have been fine. Yet no , like you said guilt tripping. Nothing but excuses.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Of course a certain somebody is going to facepalm this (A certain someone who also lives on the devs discord and is probably one of the devs), but I'm going to stop pledging in the new year. The last update was half a year ago, every update is guilt tripping, and there's literally no update progress. You guys aren't owed patreons no matter how much you try to guilt trip people and face palm their responses.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Of course a certain somebody is going to facepalm this (A certain someone who also lives on the devs discord and is probably one of the devs), but I'm going to stop pledging in the new year. The last update was half a year ago, every update is guilt tripping, and there's literally no update progress. You guys aren't owed patreons no matter how much you try to guilt trip people and face palm their responses.
Yeah, this game is copying a lot from the other Academy-Game... Including the Update-Cycle.

(And yes, the person you are talking about is really strange. They were the one who brought me to this Thread via DM, because I was active in the other Academy-Thread.)

• Haha
Reactions: Hent_M and tricky17
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes