Shame that there was not much progress tho

At least we taught someone to swim lol

I still enjoy this game its funny and naughty at times

And the characters all feel different in personality

Hope to see more soon

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Your answer is as silly as can be.
You are comparing competitors who have been developing games for several years, and have built up their own audience and support.
These developers, whatever they say, have hired additional employees for the money they donate on patreon, which makes the development speed faster.
The authors of this game just started its way, something to say is very silly and just not fair.
lot of assumptions. most of them wrong. almost all of them are solo developers. Take Killer7 still a solo dev now develops two games simultaneously but still puts out way more content per update. My New Family has always put out a lot of content per update which was updated monthly moved to less frequent due to his second game in Daz. Eternum still hasn't reach his goal to hire additional staff. Most are solo devs. Not most being teams.

Also. just try to do what HSA did this last update yourself. Renpy has a built in tutorial and Illusion screenshots are as simple as hitting a screenshot button. setting up the scene area takes the most time, but he's had this set up since .1 so thats a non issue. You can record the built-in animations with OBS.

Seriously don't take my word for anything. try it yourself. Be a knowledgeable investor. Knowing that the developer only needs 800 usd per month to cover COL in his country of origin will tell you a lot about how much effort he has to put into his work.

I like the game, but updates this shallow makes me vary weary. and having 68 patrons after 7 months tells me I'm not the only one.

Reactions: acondo

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
Can you provide a screenshot of the error?
It's just that in all the time of testing the game no one had anything like this.
there's a lot, and all of it indicate to NameError: name 'delay' is not define. (maybe because i played it on joiplay using win version) but, nvm about that, joiplay problem i guess.
im just gonna play it in android ver.
Thanks for sharing dev! :coffee:

Reactions: Mirgosoft

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Your answer is as silly as can be.
You are comparing competitors who have been developing games for several years, and have built up their own audience and support.
These developers, whatever they say, have hired additional employees for the money they donate on patreon, which makes the development speed faster.
The authors of this game just started its way, something to say is very silly and just not fair.
I have been a fan of Caribdis since the beginning of OIALT. He was almost always consistent and every update was great and there were very few complaints. He did that at the start and I think it's fair to make the comparison.

That being said I do believe this dev is indeed from Ukraine so I think it's a bit unfair to put the same expectations on them. Can't really help it when your country is at war.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTungsteno

coolmanfool

Jun 18, 2020
There are alot of HS games on F95, but there is something about the quality in this game that make them stand out.
Also the girl selection is right up my alley. Pink-haired gyaru types - yes please.

If the dev is around - is this game just going to be a linear virtual novel? or is it supposed to be sandboxy - (like summertime saga?).
Personally, I would love if this turned into something more sandboxy- coz the girls are great - and I can't wait to roam around doing repeatable scenes and maybe getting some of them pregnant. Would love to know what the future plans are.

Reactions: tuekop

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
This update was so short that i thought i ran the previous update and i've just forgot about this swimming scene :LOL: If the dev is from Ukraine that's understandable, even if the pragmatist in me wish there was a way to support the project instead of the dev like patreon does.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
All those involved in the discussion about the devs updates and situation (too many of you out there to quote everyone).
you guys are forgetting that the dev may have other things going on in their life such as a job or a family and may have to have this project take a back seat to difficulties irl (this includes the war and things like that if they really are located in the Ukraine area)!
i personally havent played the new update yet so i cant comment on the size of the update, but a little bit of something is better than nothing! if i was a paying patron i may have a different outlook on this but again we gotta look at how the real world has a habit of throwing speedbumps our way so we sometimes have to make sacrifices on some things to be able to weather the storm of life. maybe the dev is going through some stuff right now that called for him to make this update smaller than it normally would be and perhaps he will compensate by making a longer update next time.

in the end, as someone who looks at adult erotic content as a free player i usually work with what is given to me and be happy with it even if the content may be a little lacking. its been my experience that devs are good about making things up to their fans and patrons if they have an off month/ update. i can see your point Paitryn and can respect where your coming from. personally i just think we should give the dev the benefit of the doubt as maybe he was just under some stress or whatever this time. its when things like this become a reoccurring problem that the warning flags should go off.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Would be nice if we didn't sexually assault Momo. Maybe we could have said "I can teach you how to swim, but you need to trust me and don't pay attention to anything else except what I say"... I dunno... Anyway I always struggle with it. Is it really sexual assault if at the end they liked it?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Would be nice if we didn't sexually assault Momo. Maybe we could have said "I can teach you how to swim, but you need to trust me and don't pay attention to anything else except what I say"... I dunno... Anyway I always struggle with it. Is it really sexual assault if at the end they liked it?
No. Well, it's kinda blurry with today's standard. Say you and I hug and I grab your rump roast while doing so. You can like it and still have me get into trouble. Win win! On your side anyways.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
As hentai animes taught me, if she has hearts in her eyes/she likes it, it's not sexual assault or rape :4Head:Don't try it IRL though :HideThePain:

IIRC sex/lewd scenes are not avoidable in this one, the nurse at the beginning and Akane in the baths

RukuYa

Nov 11, 2018
Went into this with reserved expectations, was pleasantly surprised by how good it is. As others pointed out, there are English errors but I won't fault the devs too much on it. All the random flashbacks to character introductions were pretty jarring though. I would rather that they did everyone in one go. On the plus side, the visuals (character models and animations) are top tier.

Hoping that this title gets the care and attention it deserves. Looking forward to future updates!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3a + IC Patch
Size 167 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

I'll fix the link in a few, need to let it upload and I've got to run!
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my Android port.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes