Newland

Feb 3, 2018
could someone make a walkthrough for H-scene ? i lilbit confused everytime i download the new update and forget the last one update H-scene

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
You have to bear in mind that a lot of pirate gamers now were born well after the era of 56k/ISDN/ADSL and they didn't have to piece together games like the rest of us did. It's just a foreign concept to them that software can be split into parts.
I think it's more problematic that these parts are not done "like usual". I know I got pranked by it not once but twice.

For me, for at least 2 decades, it was always a one, continuous archive that is split into multiple files. You extract one, it will try to extract the rest. You mess up one, you won't be able to extract shit till you fix it.

I don't remember the last time (if ever) when someone did splitting OF ONE ENTITY (a game in this case) by literally making separate archives that don't "call" for one another and still calls it "parts". It makes sense for a tv series or some art collection but not here xD

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
[

I followed everything you said. and yes it works. but what works here is that instead of loading black screens endlessly, it now loads white screens endlessly. I have a save file that ignores that character. Continue playing and load the ant map and it will continue to load indefinitely. to start. it loads endlessly again. Endless loading zones. (slum. anthill. fly forest. segg at the bar. moldy machine with doctors.) everyone is just missing 1 activity 2 or 3 certain areas. And I don't understand why it's like that. Conveniently, I changed both the hard drive and card chip and the screen to change the time. change the language. and yes it took me almost 7 hours again. but the result is more error. Nowadays I'm so stunned that when I start the game there are only a few options like new game. settings. continew with black backrounds lol
If you're trying to use old saves, it may not always be compatible. Have you tried starting a new game?

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes