• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Newland

Feb 3, 2018
could someone make a walkthrough for H-scene ? i lilbit confused everytime i download the new update and forget the last one update H-scene

Reactions: Fly'earth

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
You have to bear in mind that a lot of pirate gamers now were born well after the era of 56k/ISDN/ADSL and they didn't have to piece together games like the rest of us did. It's just a foreign concept to them that software can be split into parts.
I think it's more problematic that these parts are not done "like usual". I know I got pranked by it not once but twice.

For me, for at least 2 decades, it was always a one, continuous archive that is split into multiple files. You extract one, it will try to extract the rest. You mess up one, you won't be able to extract shit till you fix it.

I don't remember the last time (if ever) when someone did splitting OF ONE ENTITY (a game in this case) by literally making separate archives that don't "call" for one another and still calls it "parts". It makes sense for a tv series or some art collection but not here xD

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
[

I followed everything you said. and yes it works. but what works here is that instead of loading black screens endlessly, it now loads white screens endlessly. I have a save file that ignores that character. Continue playing and load the ant map and it will continue to load indefinitely. to start. it loads endlessly again. Endless loading zones. (slum. anthill. fly forest. segg at the bar. moldy machine with doctors.) everyone is just missing 1 activity 2 or 3 certain areas. And I don't understand why it's like that. Conveniently, I changed both the hard drive and card chip and the screen to change the time. change the language. and yes it took me almost 7 hours again. but the result is more error. Nowadays I'm so stunned that when I start the game there are only a few options like new game. settings. continew with black backrounds lol
If you're trying to use old saves, it may not always be compatible. Have you tried starting a new game?

Mitky199203

Jun 10, 2022
If you're trying to use old saves, it may not always be compatible. Have you tried starting a new game?
I tried it, and it didn't work, the problem is when I downloaded the older version of the game it didn't crash at all and everything played very smoothly until I ended up on the monster dogs map, but when I installed it When the latest version is installed, the error occurs again

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
I think it's more problematic that these parts are not done "like usual". I know I got pranked by it not once but twice.

For me, for at least 2 decades, it was always a one, continuous archive that is split into multiple files. You extract one, it will try to extract the rest. You mess up one, you won't be able to extract shit till you fix it.

I don't remember the last time (if ever) when someone did splitting OF ONE ENTITY (a game in this case) by literally making separate archives that don't "call" for one another and still calls it "parts". It makes sense for a tv series or some art collection but not here xD
I don't follow you, its always been done this way.

The game is not one big file. It's (mostly) many multiple small files so the most efficient distro method is to pack full files into separate archives or parts in this case. Only in some cases will a single file be split between two archives if it surpasses a certain size threshold, and that's up to the tool to decide how that's done, not the user.

Whether you have a starting root zip/rar that searches and extracts the other parts (.r001, .r002) or a self-extracting archive (rar-exe) is irrelevant because within each zip are still the uniquely separated files.

It NEVER makes sense to combine a single application into single archive, then divide that archive into parts though a lot of idiots did that back in the early 2000s. Under no circumstances should anyone ever ZIP a ZIP. Or RAR a RAR, that's just stupid and doesn't save any byte space, and actually increases the possibility of file corruption.

At one point there was a guy in here lobbying for torrenting the game but I'm personally against that because torrent files are socially persistent not easy to deprecate when there's a new version, so we'd end up getting a flurry of posts of people saying "I downloaded version 1.0 and nobody is seeding" - "Well that's because we're on version 10 now dufus! Scroll through the thread and find it!" - Not to mention the fact that free file storage like Mega/GoFile/Pixeldrain is more plentiful and torrenting is being more closely monitored by ISPs (at least here in the states).

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
sgt_bilko just curious, is the scene guide.docx in your save archive updated to 20240428 or slightly outdated? No biggie if outdated, just wanna know how far I can follow it till I start going off discovering stuff myself.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
sgt_bilko just curious, is the scene guide.docx in your save archive updated to 20240428 or slightly outdated? No biggie if outdated, just wanna know how far I can follow it till I start going off discovering stuff myself.
Scene Guide? I have never created a scene guide. You must have seen that from someone else.

• Red Heart

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I'd take anything he says with a MEGA grain of salt. ;) He's into John McAffee territory now.
While it's true he's an angry internet ranter, he did have an FBI army raid his house and take everything. That's 100% verifiable. And yet somehow it still kept running...

Also, the current mega terms say they work closely with law enforcement to monitor everything uploaded.

So yeah, it's safe to say Mega is totally compromised by the FBI.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So yeah, it's safe to say Mega is totally compromised by the FBI.
So I don't have anything to directly contridict you, but since you given no proof that your claim is fact, I would point out that Mega has servers in NZ, Europe and Canada, but from what I've read and seen, Mega has no servers in the US because of their weak privacy laws.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes