Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
I'm experiencing the same loading bug. Stuck at loading. No progress.
So no offense... I feel for all of you, but many people have made step by step guides with screenshots and arrows for how to unpack and avoid problems... but when someone has a problem they just cry "HALP not wroking!"

Seriously lay out step by step what your doing with screenshots and edits if you really want to fix. If you just say, "I unpacked like you said", (5 words) then GTFO. Many here have spent time to help, but we cant help the helpless.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
So no offense... I feel for all of you, but many people have made step by step guides with screenshots and arrows for how to unpack and avoid problems... but when someone has a problem they just cry "HALP not wroking!"

Seriously lay out step by step what your doing with screenshots and edits if you really want to fix. If you just say, "I unpacked like you said", (5 words) then GTFO. Many here have spent time to help, but we cant help the helpless.
What crawled up your ass ?

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
dont know about him but trying to be hero crawled up in yours for sure, its obvious there will be some who feel frustrated by watching same questions again and again even though everything is provided(steps, guide, etc). reply in a well manner next time
You're the one who being rude pal not everyone is a computer guru to understand those steps provided by others in this forum

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
So much whining, goddamn.

To the people who are having issues, there is something a bit janky about the way the game is sometimes. Make sure your computer is set to Japanese locale and try downloading all 4 full zip files. I've had issues when I only download the update that the game suddenly starts getting stuck stuck on loading screens. When you are unzipping all 4 files you can see clearly the "data" files all get merged.

I would recommend the author of the thread take some of the easily found solutions and add to the original post. It's been like 3 years of dozens of people having issues and then everyone having a hissy fit over questions.

Dec 25, 2018
What if the person asking is not someone who is always active in this forum and is still not used to the features provided by this forum?
If there are people who want to ask but are still not used to the existing features, do they want to bother reading this and that when they can ask directly on a page.
Even though I created an account several years ago, I am still not used to the features here, such as the search box above.

I thought the search box above was the same as the search box on the front page of the f95zone forum but it turned out to be different. in this post, if you use the search above, only problems in this game will appear, whereas if you use the search on the front page of f95zone, not only 1 game will appear but almost everything related to what you are looking for and what you are not looking for. I still think the 2 searches are the same, that's why I don't use the search box in a post.

Sorry, I'm just an ordinary person who sometimes comes here just to download, look at information if I need it, and occasionally ask questions.
and sorry again, I'm just a little annoyed to see people feel superior to other people just because of small problems.

Dec 25, 2018
So much whining, goddamn.

To the people who are having issues, there is something a bit janky about the way the game is sometimes. Make sure your computer is set to Japanese locale and try downloading all 4 full zip files. I've had issues when I only download the update that the game suddenly starts getting stuck stuck on loading screens. When you are unzipping all 4 files you can see clearly the "data" files all get merged.

I would recommend the author of the thread take some of the easily found solutions and add to the original post. It's been like 3 years of dozens of people having issues and then everyone having a hissy fit over questions.
If the author can provide solutions to problems that people always ask about on the front page, it will definitely be very helpful. so they just have to look at the front page. If the author has given the solution on the front page but someone still asks the same thing later, you can eat them alive..

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
Its understandable to have trouble! I remember modding fallout! I couldn't imagine trying to jump into Skyrim modding without background.

This whole community is designed and trying to help, But if basic steps are not working please make an effort to explain your problem in depth just like modding fallout and posting load order.

Here we go again trying to make a step by step to help those who can't post THEIR steps only cry for help...

#1 Most keyboards have a print screen "prt sc" key, load up your jap region settings completion, press "prt sc"
#2 most computers have "Paint" open it, "Ctrl+V" to paste that screen and then crop out personal screen and tabs lol, cut, open new doc and paste, save as jpeg
# follow above steps for entire install so that we might be able to see exactly where your misstep or problem is.

"Admin" changed Jap settings sometimes have to be in place before the DL & especially before the unpack. It might also be important to show or explain your unpack steps because each step may overwrite previous unpacks and out of order can be a problem. If your attempting to use mods, update an existing game, cheats or anything else it's IMPORTANT to include info with your question.

If your really frustrated and seeking help your nest post wont be bitching it'll be 10 (cropped) screenshots that annotate your steps fully!

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The thing is the uploaders use a standard format to generate the OP, many of them don't even touch the game they are posted, let alone understand the troubleshooting involved in those games. If you have something you want to suggest in the post, you should take the time to generate the walkthrough and then post it with a mention to the original post's poster. If that doesn't work because the OP isn't active, you can submit a ticket to do such.

nihara

Sep 4, 2017
Hello, can someone explain to me why the only area where I can go is "Rocke Tunnel" and "Sang Rocky hills" all the others are in infinite loading screens and i have the computer in Japanese and the antivirus ignores the folder

Reactions: mkdh and Fly'earth
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes