Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
If the larva grows and you use the suit to fight them and then lose, you get into a big rape scene. But it seems that I cannot do anything afterwards, all the buttons on the left side just make a ding and nothing in my menu/inventory lets me continue?

Ediit: It's with all game overs. There seems to be a chance of the game not loading the avatar at the top right and just locking your menu on the left.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fly'earth
Mar 24, 2022
Uncensor and cheats for v20220228/v20220302

unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "HotM64\Hounds of the Meteor_Data\Managed"

F1 to get full hp (if full make you die)
F2 0 energy
F3 Add estrus
F5 Take damage
F6 to cycle the suit damage status
F7 to get 1k money
F8 to get 1k exp

changed "ESC" to "CTRL-Q" to exit the game
anyone know why I cant open the game after I put this cheat in game file?

Mar 24, 2022
after defeat Bagan, what should i do? there's no conversation or anything. When I back and return to the place I fought bagan, it restarted to fight began again
I defeat him twice and still nothing happened

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
I noticed that during the “first rape” a “picture” (like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
) is not always loaded (Tell me what they are called correctly).
Is it possible to extract them all from the game folder and look at them?

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
thanks for the reply, where I should put this file?
this is an archive, you extract it (for example with 7zip) and put the folder inside (named "text") in the game folder, if you see an folder with the same name in that folder already, you are in the correct folder. You should be asked to overwrite a few thousand files.
Press yes and you should have the newest scenes translated.

Dec 25, 2018
stuck.png stuck1.png
I can't remember how many times I re-downloaded this game but it kept getting stuck in loading.
Is it because I used a cheat engine to make more money before? or I play too fast by using the skip button.
I've re-downloaded it and played in Japanese from the start but it's still the same.
This scene is where you meet the thugs for the second time and want to fight the yellow thugs.

It seems there are still several people who experience the same thing as me. although there are also those who say that their problem with stuck loading has been resolved by re-downloading, but sorry, that method doesn't work for me.

The characteristic that loading will get stuck is when there is a dialogue with the enemy boss before the battle, but in that dialogue the image of the enemy boss does not appear as I screenshot above.

I've thought about asking for save files from other people in this post and coincidentally there were nice people who wanted to share their save files with me. After I tried it, I could immediately jump to the scene where the map with the guard dog was open. when I want to continue the game until I fight Laki, the loading is stuck again..

Last edited:
Reactions: Fly'earth and mkdh
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes