Mitky199203

Jun 10, 2022
pp don't need to do that, let me explain, before that I downloaded the game and played it normally, I reinstalled Windows and redownloaded the game and the same thing happened but I saved the error that everyone had here above. Hey buddy. 4 hours of reading everyone's suggestions and trying all the solutions given but nothing worked. I think there will be a Vietnamese guy in India who can help me quickly.

Reactions: Fly'earth and mkdh

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
I mean, maybe via cheat engine or dnSpy?
pp don't need to do that, let me explain, before that I downloaded the game and played it normally, I reinstalled Windows and redownloaded the game and the same thing happened but I saved the error that everyone had here above. Hey buddy. 4 hours of reading everyone's suggestions and trying all the solutions given but nothing worked. I think there will be a Vietnamese guy in India who can help me quickly.
Install instructions: (FRESH INSTALL)
- You download all 4 parts.
- You unzip part 1 into a directory
- You unzip the subsequent other 3 parts into part 1 directory. They should override or add files to the managed data folder or something like that.
- You should be done after that.

If you issues with loading scene freezing, it means you don't have assets to what you're loading so it loads infinitely.
- You can try to change the in-game language to japanese or the original japanese value instead of english. Sometimes the freeze is caused by not having the appropriate language file.
- If you download a newer version of all 4 parts, the missing language file should already be addressed.

Install instructions via updating only with the "update zip": (UPDATE INSTALL)
- You unzip the update zip into your already unzipped 4 part directory.
- If this doesn't work, you may need to download a newer version of the 4 parts to compile again then add the update.

Hope this helps you (and whoever else keeps asking about freeze screens and the such).

RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023
I didn't mean it like it's a problem or something, It's just a question of preferences. Yet there is no working gallery in this game, it would be noice to stop spawn of all enemies to have 1 of each kind in a scene.
up till now, there is no gallery provided, his game before was like that too, maybe because that was not finished yet.. and lets just hope the dev will give us gallery once it's done

Reactions: Fly'earth

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Been a while since i've been here ever since my old laptop died, soo how many updates has it been after the yakuza got turned into a weird ass spider?

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Sorry I made you wait.
This is an update for April 2024.

This time is a continuation of the last time.
This is an event where he escapes from the pursuit of his subordinates after defeating Bagan.
The event itself is not yet complete and you cannot escape from the battlefield.
Only two erotic motions are implemented.
If you come into contact with an enemy from behind while your suit is damaged, you will enter an erotic motion.
What was implemented was foreplay followed by the actual motion.
I wanted to implement one more erotic motion in the down state, but I'm sorry, but I couldn't do it in time.
I would like to implement it together with the defeat scene next month.

Also, Bagan is a strong enemy and may be difficult to defeat.
In that case, try lowering the difficulty level from the config screen.
We will continue to adjust the game balance.

Update Patch:
P1:
P2:
P3:
P4:

Mirrors:

- GoFile is failing bigtime right now so I suggest sticking with PixelDrain/Mega for now.

There appears to be a known issue in this build. To view the new sequence, switch the language to Japanese and defeat Bagan.

Last edited:

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
I don’t understand how to start a new scene?
I kill Bagan - the screen goes dark and that’s it...
If Bagan kills Renu, the screen also goes dark and the bad ending comes automatically.
Bagan's HP amount is hellish.

Mitky199203

Jun 10, 2022
[
Hướng dẫn cài đặt: (CÀI ĐẶT TƯƠI)
- Các bạn download đủ 4 phần.
- Bạn giải nén phần 1 vào một thư mục
- Bạn giải nén 3 phần còn lại tiếp theo vào thư mục phần 1. Họ nên ghi đè hoặc thêm tệp vào thư mục dữ liệu được quản lý hoặc những thứ tương tự.
- Cậu nên làm xong việc sau đó đi.

Nếu bạn gặp sự cố với việc tải cảnh bị treo, điều đó có nghĩa là bạn không có nội dung cho những gì bạn đang tải nên nó tải vô tận.
- Bạn có thể thử thay đổi ngôn ngữ trong trò chơi sang tiếng Nhật hoặc giá trị gốc tiếng Nhật thay vì tiếng Anh. Đôi khi tình trạng treo máy là do không có tệp ngôn ngữ thích hợp.
- Nếu bạn tải xuống phiên bản mới hơn của cả 4 phần thì tệp ngôn ngữ bị thiếu đã được xử lý.

Hướng dẫn cài đặt thông qua chỉ cập nhật với "update zip": (CẬP NHẬT CÀI ĐẶT)
- Bạn giải nén zip cập nhật vào thư mục 4 phần đã giải nén sẵn.
- Nếu cách này không được, bạn có thể phải tải phiên bản mới hơn của 4 phần đó về để biên dịch lại sau đó thêm bản cập nhật.

Hy vọng điều này sẽ giúp ích cho bạn (và bất kỳ ai khác liên tục hỏi về việc đóng băng màn hình và những thứ tương tự).
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Tôi đã làm theo mọi điều bạn nói. và vâng, nó hoạt động. nhưng điều hiệu quả ở đây là thay vì tải màn hình đen không ngừng, giờ đây nó tải màn hình trắng không ngừng. Tôi có một tệp lưu bỏ qua ký tự đó. Tiếp tục chơi và tải bản đồ kiến và nó sẽ tiếp tục tải vô thời hạn. để bắt đầu. nó lại tải vô tận. Vùng tải vô tận. (khu ổ chuột. ổ kiến. rừng ruồi. segg ở quán bar. máy mốc meo với bác sĩ.) ai cũng chỉ thiếu 1 hoạt động 2 hoặc 3 khu vực nào đó. Và tôi không hiểu tại sao lại như vậy. Thuận tiện là mình đã thay cả ổ cứng lẫn chip card và màn hình để thay đổi thời gian. Thay đổi ngôn ngữ. và vâng, tôi lại phải mất gần 7 giờ nữa. nhưng kết quả là nhiều lỗi hơn. Giờ mình choáng váng quá, khi vào game chỉ có vài lựa chọn như game mới. cài đặt. tiếp tục với nền đen lol
- You unzip the subsequent other 3 parts into part 1 directory. They should override or add files to the managed data folder or something like that.

If you issues with loading scene freezing, it means you don't have assets to what you're loading so it loads infinitely.
- You can try to change the in-game language to japanese or the original japanese value instead of english. Sometimes the freeze is caused by not having the appropriate language file.
- If you download a newer version of all 4 parts, the missing language file should already be addressed.

- If this doesn't work, you may need to download a newer version of the 4 parts to compile again then add the update.

Hope this helps you (and whoever else keeps asking about freeze screens and the such).
I followed everything you said. and yes it works. but what works here is that instead of loading black screens endlessly, it now loads white screens endlessly. I have a save file that ignores that character. Continue playing and load the ant map and it will continue to load indefinitely. to start. it loads endlessly again. Endless loading zones. (slum. anthill. fly forest. segg at the bar. moldy machine with doctors.) everyone is just missing 1 activity 2 or 3 certain areas. And I don't understand why it's like that. Conveniently, I changed both the hard drive and card chip and the screen to change the time. change the language. and yes it took me almost 7 hours again. but the result is more error. Nowadays I'm so stunned that when I start the game there are only a few options like new game. settings. continew with black backrounds lol

Granados

Jul 22, 2023
I don’t understand how to start a new scene?
I kill Bagan - the screen goes dark and that’s it...
If Bagan kills Renu, the screen also goes dark and the bad ending comes automatically.
Bagan's HP amount is hellish.
Yeah, Bagan got a difficult spike, which is way higher than the last update, but nevertheless, you
can still change the difficulty in the menu during the fight. As Inui wrote, he will change this later
in the next update.

I got to say, Bagan is really my most beloved enemy in this game. I really hope that we will see some
closeup action like from the other cinematic rape scenes and at least one BIIIIG creampie that bulges
Rena's stomach.

I mean, it looks like a waterfall what comes out of Rena after all. Not that she can get pregnant from
him... You know what? I would love to see her giving birth to his child.

Last edited:

hamster60

Dec 31, 2020

this should be put in the first post on front page

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes