yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HoundsOfTheMeteor-2024.01.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
HoundsOfTheMeteor-2024.01.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Is this a compressed version? Because it is much smaller in size than the four links in the OP. The OP indicates a total size of roughly 6.6 GB.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Any mod to fix her face yet?
she's perfect tho.. why would we need to fix it?
It's an art choice but a very weird one.

When I first saw her gigantic eyes, I thought she was a robot like Alita from Alita: Battle Angel, but it is quickly revealed that she's just a normal human. The androids do have the huge eyes, but not all women have eyes as strikingly huge as hers.

It's a style choice but in my opinion not the correct one. Maybe it was the only model available or the original concept was about an android before the character became a normal woman in an empowered suit and it stuck. If it ain't broken don't fix it is the motto, so she stays. You learn to ignore the discrepancy eventually.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

darsig

Nov 30, 2017
Game stucks here, can someone help?
The game freezes at this point, is there any solution or is this the end?

View attachment 3407078
https://f95zone.to/threads/hounds-of-the-meteor-v2024-01-29-dogfactory.59980/post-11378468
asked moderator to pin my post to 1st page but stil it is not there .....

There were fan made uncensors for this game....somewhere on the thread.....
https://f95zone.to/threads/hounds-of-the-meteor-v2024-01-29-dogfactory.59980/post-12824182

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
After playing this for a while I kinda wish we could get "seals of approval" for games. This one for sure gets my quality knot seal of approval from the dogs in the farm. Also kinda wish there was inflation even if slightly, same for the pregnancy state. If there is I didn't notice

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Looks like this Assembly-CSharp.dll file has a broken noxtek cheat built-in.
As when I try to play using kumarin's cheat it gives me an error (below). But when I delete kumarin's cheat, noxtek's cheat also doesn't work. (or maybe it has different hotkeys than F1-F8?)

View attachment 3309062

Kumarin's cheat always works on new updates, so I'll keep using it until I see anything censored, then I'll switch to the new Assembly-CSharp.dll provided by darsig. (Thanks darsig!)

If there's a way to disable cheat using in-game hotkey without deleting the .ddl files please let me know. :)
I get that message with every Assembly-CSharp.dll in the current version.
I tried the full download as well as the update and this error message is always there and the cheats are not working because of this.
If someone knows a solution (a way to remove the broken cheats from the .dll or something like that), it would make me very happy.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes