Aureliana:>

Apr 6, 2019
oWo this game looks interesting D: I like how the character is designed, sometimes I wanna be a female protagonist of a game like this xD. Time to try it!!

Reactions: Fly'earth

Vale13

Jan 8, 2019
I started a new game. It opens up just fine. I go past the few initial chatboxes and it just goes to an infinite loading screen. What am i missing here?

Taikai6

Aug 27, 2019
think its something to do with how the files were split and archived, you need to extract all 3 zips and merge them

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Why can it be one download? Really hate extracting 3 zips and merging them, then half the time I get an error in game.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
My game hangs as soon as I hit play. I get the unity popup, then black screen and nothing loads. This a known issue? Any workaround?

edit: I did do a search before posting, lots of assholes in this thread for innocent questions.

and in case anyone hits this post while searching: I accidentally downloaded the update only file. Make sure you have the main game. Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pop1984

Vale13

Jan 8, 2019
think its something to do with how the files were split and archived, you need to extract all 3 zips and merge them
yea i definitely did that, its the first thing i suspected. maybe i merged it wrong somehow? But its just merging the data folders together.

Still getting infinite load screen. Also just to note, i know some people mentioned really long load times; ive let it load for like an hour. nothing

Allaxe

Jun 12, 2022
I started a new game. It opens up just fine. I go past the few initial chatboxes and it just goes to an infinite loading screen. What am i missing here?
Try to move game folder. For example like this: d:/games/HotM64Full1/

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes