flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
dani666
weird , i get interrupted every 500mb , for 30 minutes or 1 hour ,
without the mega app installed I can't download file above 1G .

and really friends may have another problem, there was a friend had a problem, so I sent my game to him through the torrent and it still doesn't work on his computer,

if you can look, the conversation was on this link
the torrent in this conversation is not online
https://f95zone.to/conversations/hounds-of-the-meteor.156644/#convMessage-999750
First, the Mega link I shared in my previous post is sgt_bilko's link not mine:

If you have trouble with Mega, try Pixeldrain:
https://f95zone.to/threads/hounds-of-the-meteor-v2022-08-29-dogfactory.59980/post-8864595

Full Credit still goes to sgt_bilko for his awesome links.

Last edited:

dani666

May 8, 2020
For your interest, to those having the problem with the infinite loading screen, I solved it just by using 7zip instead of RAR. Just throw RAR to hell and install 7zip :ROFLMAO:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
so that dl works fine, the other dl on the main page with all 3 parts is borked
First, the Mega link I shared in my previous post is sgt_bilko's link not mine:
Mega

If you have trouble with Mega, try Pixeldrain:
https://f95zone.to/threads/hounds-of-the-meteor-v2022-08-29-dogfactory.59980/post-8864595

Full Credit still goes to sgt_bilko for his awesome links.
Thank you both for your input. The OP files didn't even give me the correct enemy icons at the sortie select screen. they were all bats and rats.

Apparently some people had better luck. All I know is the files from sgt_bilko work perfectly.

Reactions: Fly'earth

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
just a note. I have downloaded 1,2 and 3 from flowoftime's mega link and the game runs absolutely ok. so if you do the same and the game does not load, a good idea is to ask for help, nicely. disclaimer: I am a low post newbie.

newbie instruction:
1) if you do not have a mega account, get one. this game is close to 4GB. http download may not be the ideal solution
2) import the 3 files to your mega account. if you have desktop mega installed, the sync will happen quietly in the background. do something else and forget about it. sometimes it takes only a few minutes before the files are ready in your computer.
3) extract the 3 files using 7zip.
4) move the files from #2 and #3 to the #1 folder with the same name. retain the folder structure, which is by default if you just drag the folder.
5) run the exe under #1

note: if you use English Main, it will hang up somewhere during the first conversation with the suit repairer. save before entering his shop and read the story until it hangs. quit game using double esc. reload and change the language to english old. go through that part. change the language back to english main. that solves the problem plus you get a hang of the story. if you know the story already, just leave the language in Japanese.
Or use MegaDownloader with psiphon3 for download without restrictions. I made 1 min tutorial how to do this. This youtube channel is not monetized.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Thank you both for your input. The OP files didn't even give me the correct enemy icons at the sortie select screen. they were all bats and rats.

Apparently some people had better luck. All I know is the files from sgt_bilko work perfectly.
The OP needs to be updated big time.

Much of the info is out of date.

It also doesn't use my translation in the screenshots.

Reactions: domdale and Xol

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
I say this unironically (because I had the same issue till I.. ye know.. read the posts and found my answer), but may need to put a BIG BOLD RED disclaimer at the very top of the OP stating "If you encounter an error when Euno talks to you about suit enhancements---do this". :ROFLMAO:

That may cut post traffic down significantly on this thread (less people posting asking about that issue), but it'd also require OP post be updated which as above mentioned is wickedly out of date. :unsure:

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
I downloaded v2022-08-29 of this game a couple times now, and each time when I start the game the menu highlight keeps rapidly moving through all of the options as if I have a stuck key and makes the game completely unplayable. This is the only game I have any problem with. Does anyone know of a solution?

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
Tropic1 maybe you have a second input like a controller? Try unplugging if so.
Thank you, you solved it! I thought your idea was brilliant because I did have a controller plugged in. Unfortunately the problem consistently reoccurs after I unplugged it and then relaunched the game. I also had a flight stick plugged in, so I unplugged that as well and it corrected the problem. The game is likely incompatible with all flight sticks even being connected. The developer should fix the game to ignore input from anything but mouse, keyboard, or a single game controller. Input from other devices such as flight sticks, rudder peddals, driving wheels, drawing tablets, etc should all be ignored.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Thank you, you solved it! I thought your idea was brilliant because I did have a controller plugged in. Unfortunately the problem consistently reoccurs after I unplugged it and then relaunched the game. I also had a flight stick plugged in, so I unplugged that as well and it corrected the problem. The game is likely incompatible with all flight sticks even being connected. The developer should fix the game to ignore input from anything but mouse, keyboard, or a single game controller. Input from other devices such as flight sticks, rudder peddals, driving wheels, drawing tablets, etc should all be ignored.
Eh, I think that people having that many other input devices is the exception and not the rule. Honestly, the first thing I think of if I have a constant input of some kind is if any other device (just a controller in my case) might be causing an issue (when I leave it plugged in, which isn't often). It could be that there's drift on something, or something holding an input down, regardless that's the first thing I'd check.

Also, AFAIK windows doesn't care what your other device (wheel, pedals, joystick, exc.) is, they're all treated the same for reading inputs. So unless the developer puts a huge amount of time and effort into limiting inputs, there's not much that can be done outside of the individual user doing the basic troubleshooting of input issues.

Arend22

Sep 14, 2022
Grab your tissues, Vaseline, and a glass of OJ boys because its time to FAP.

Sorry I made you wait.
It is an update for March.

This time, I implemented the defeat scene of the fly-eating.
You may not be satisfied with the content because you are mentally involved.
If you are dissatisfied with this update, we will accept a refund request.
If you have an account at a bank in Japan, you can make a bank transfer. If you don't, we
will refund you by paypal.
Please let us know by DM.

I'm sorry.

Seriously though, I do wish he'd chill. He produces timely reliable updates every month. That's infinitely better than most of the Patreon scamming bastards we have here stateside.

Update Patch Only: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full Part 1: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full Part 2: Pixeldrain | Mega
Where can i watch your gameplay

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
How do I set up the game so I don't glitch out with the black background since I'm stuck in the town and can only look around/think

egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020
How do I set up the game so I don't glitch out with the black background since I'm stuck in the town and can only look around/think
no idea about the black background. what version of the game you are loading?

if you can only look around and think, well, think. you can think twice on each topic before it gives you the same reply. sometimes after thinking twice on a topic, a new topic will show up.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
no idea about the black background. what version of the game you are loading?

if you can only look around and think, well, think. you can think twice on each topic before it gives you the same reply. sometimes after thinking twice on a topic, a new topic will show up.
The newest one with the update and nothing shows up. I've had this problem before where the background is black and the screen glitches so I can see previous choices even when it's supposed to have changed. Something with combining the files iirc from last time but idk what to do exactly

egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020
The newest one with the update and nothing shows up. I've had this problem before where the background is black and the screen glitches so I can see previous choices even when it's supposed to have changed. Something with combining the files iirc from last time but idk what to do exactly
I have no idea. Judging from the responses, you are the only one who is having this problem. So it is either
1) a hardware or a software problem <- if this game is not the only game that is having a problem
2) a game installation problem <- you only need part 1, 2 and 3 of the August 2022. a total of 3 files. install them in a new folder and load there without any previous saves.
3) a game problem, such as the other guy who had a thousand input devices all connected to the computer at once. the developer probably did not test out all these extreme cases.

if you have a second computer/laptop/notebook you can always try the game out there.

sorry mate cant be of more help.

Reactions: Fly'earth
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes