Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
question,does this game have any corruption?or maybe the dev plan to?i played this game a while ago,forgotten this game exist,back to check,its would be great if the mc has corruption like addicted to sex or something like that

Reactions: Fly'earth

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
I have no idea. Judging from the responses, you are the only one who is having this problem. So it is either
1) a hardware or a software problem <- if this game is not the only game that is having a problem
2) a game installation problem <- you only need part 1, 2 and 3 of the August 2022. a total of 3 files. install them in a new folder and load there without any previous saves.
3) a game problem, such as the other guy who had a thousand input devices all connected to the computer at once. the developer probably did not test out all these extreme cases.

if you have a second computer/laptop/notebook you can always try the game out there.

sorry mate cant be of more help.
I was able to do this before so I know it's possible, I extracted them all to a single folder which iirc worked last time as well

egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020
question, does this game have any corruption? or maybe the dev plan to? i played this game a while ago, forgotten this game exist, back to check, its would be great if the mc has corruption like addicted to sex or something like that
it does. when you are in the status/equipment page, press the down button. It will give you a list of your sex statistic. at the bottom there are two numbers. The one on the left is your horny level and the right one is something similar to sex addiction.

I was able to do this before so I know it's possible, I extracted them all to a single folder which iirc worked last time as well
Go under your game folder and look under "Hounds of the Meteor_Data/StreamingAssets/aa/Windows/StandaloneWindows64". You should have files starting with "0" all the way to "20". I have a total of 53 files in that folder. If you have the 53 files, then your problem has nothing to do with a faulty merging.

HYLEG

Sep 18, 2022
! C:\Users\USER\Downloads\Hounds_of_the_Meteor-2022-08-29.rar: Checksum error in Hounds of the Meteor-2022-08-29\HotMfull1_20220829.zip. The file is corrupt

is there anyone who can help ?

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
it does. when you are in the status/equipment page, press the down button. It will give you a list of your sex statistic. at the bottom there are two numbers. The one on the left is your horny level and the right one is something similar to sex addiction.

Go under your game folder and look under "Hounds of the Meteor_Data/StreamingAssets/aa/Windows/StandaloneWindows64". You should have files starting with "0" all the way to "20". I have a total of 53 files in that folder. If you have the 53 files, then your problem has nothing to do with a faulty merging.
ah i see,but does it affect anything in the game right now?or its just an placeholder currently?

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
! C:\Users\USER\Downloads\Hounds_of_the_Meteor-2022-08-29.rar: Checksum error in Hounds of the Meteor-2022-08-29\HotMfull1_20220829.zip. The file is corrupt

is there anyone who can help ?
Your file is corrupted, most likely from incomplete download. You need to re-download the file. Try Pixeldrain link if you have problem with Mega.

egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020
ah i see,but does it affect anything in the game right now?or its just an placeholder currently?
from my observation, the higher that number, the faster your horny level rises. after you rest your horny level will be reset to 0. if that mystical number is really high, say 50~, the next time you fall prey to anything you will see you horny level rising extremely fast. not sure if there are other effects. I am a newbie myself.

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
from my observation, the higher that number, the faster your horny level rises. after you rest your horny level will be reset to 0. if that mystical number is really high, say 50~, the next time you fall prey to anything you will see you horny level rising extremely fast. not sure if there are other effects. I am a newbie myself.
i see,ah i quite remember the bar to escape,so if horny level increase i assume its will be harder to escape?,hemm,not the corruption type i seek,what i want to see is the mc just like,accepted that she like to have sex or something like that,you know,moral degeneration type

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019

I have all 53 files together, I even did a fresh game just in case the save was corrupted. Didn't matter this is what I got

egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020
i see, ah i quite remember the bar to escape, so if horny level increase i assume its will be harder to escape?, hemm, not the corruption type i seek, what i want to see is the mc just like, accepted that she like to have sex or something like that, you know, moral degeneration type
this game is more about a not very honest mc who has a very honest body. come to think of it, may be I should call that mystical statistic "body sensitivity".

I have all 53 files together, I even did a fresh game just in case the save was corrupted. Didn't matter this is what I got
I have no idea. sorry. did you try to change the resolution? Under some resolutions, I cannot see the two sides of the screen so it can be one of the reasons for the glitch. it seems that 16:9 works best. You may also try to un/check the windowed box and temper the display quality. sorry couldn't be of more help.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
this game is more about a not very honest mc who has a very honest body. come to think of it, may be I should call that mystical statistic "body sensitivity".

I have no idea. sorry. did you try to change the resolution? Under some resolutions, I cannot see the two sides of the screen so it can be one of the reasons for the glitch. it seems that 16:9 works best. You may also try to un/check the windowed box and temper the display quality. sorry couldn't be of more help.
Yeah that doesn't fix it, and it makes no sense because I did this before just fine and was able to play the whole game, why is hotm/hotb such a bitch to install/update properly?

we3ley7

Apr 16, 2021
Can't seem to download this game anymore from each of the available choices Mega files gone , Anon can't download for me for some reason.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Update today, though by the looks of it, it'll be mediocre:

SEPT 26, 2022

Sorry I made you wait.
This is an update for September 2022.

Continuing from the last time, I implemented the defeat scene of the Lao family.
Sorry for the lack of content this time.

This month has been emotionally unstable.
I don't have any sexual desire at all, and I'm not confident that it's something that comes out in terms of content.
I think that it is gradually recovering recently, so I would like to regain it from next month.

Update Patch: |

Full Part 1: |
Full Part 2: |
Full Part 3: |

Last edited:

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
Sad to see him struggling mentally over these past couple of years. Content development and progression keeps getting slower gradually at a steady rate, too. If I could, I would recommend him to start working out for some free endorphins, serotonin and dopamine + a great boost to sex drive as well. It’s how I’ve been able to survive these last 15 years.

water22

Aug 13, 2019
For those who have problems updating the game with the update patch, use something like Teracopy to paste over the files. It handles the thousands of tiny files way better than Windows Explorer does

water_of_bottle

Oct 5, 2020
new Lao family defeat scenes has two parts. First is an in-game cutscene of MC being locked in a pillory and getting face-fucked and fucked from behind and face-fucked her until her legs give way. Second is a CG of the beast from the first stage fucking her/eating her out (not sure which tbh), then Game Over.

Last edited:

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
new Lao family defeat scenes has two parts. First is an in-game cutscene of MC being locked in a pillory and getting face-fucked and fucked from behind and face-fucked her until her legs give way. Second is a CG of the beast from the first stage fucking her/eating her out (not sure which tbh), then Game Over.
its fucking her as well.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes