Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I keep forgetting about how weird this .RAR is. You open the RAR and well now you get THREE rar files. So how do I go about extracting these correctly so I don't corrupt the files?Extract them all and then dump them all into the same place?

Still have no idea why it isn't one folder. It's not like it's 3 separate downloads.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
so.... i have this game already,, but looking at these people complaining about parts of files... i downloaded those parts again ,merged them and extracted them with almost 1% effort... come on guys .. is it really so hard to just select those 3 parts and extract them? god :FacePalm:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Well, time for this again in the vain hope that people will read it before posting "WHY NO WORK?! WHY BUG?!"

Though this was for an older version with only 2 parts, I hope people can figure out that you now need to extract and copy in part 3 just like part 2... Though that may be too much to ask for.

Full in Depth New Installation Guide (for Windows)

Step 1: Download both Part1 and Part2 of the game.

Step 2: Use 7zip (or your preferred extractor, but I recommend 7zip) to extract both part 1 and part 2 to your computer, but NOT into the default "programs" or "windows" folders.
View attachment 1602036

Step 3: Go into the part 2 folder. Then copy the files in that folder.
View attachment 1602038

Step 4: Go into the Part 1 files and paste the copied files into it.
View attachment 1602039

Step 5:A window will pop up asking you if yo want to combine the folders, click yes.
View attachment 1602042

You are done. That is how to correctly install the game.

• Sad
Reactions: Forge Wright

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
All Newbies showing up lately-
when you have trouble getting the game running there are 3 possible things.

1 you are missing the recent update.(The Right Files- The releases different updates/different files)
2- you and not doing the work correctly (Wrong DIR.)
3- your PC is Dumb. :cautious:

Like HARSHADOW said and did it just to see if its working or not.

HERE is the SUGGESTION ------->
1ST- Follow what is advised
2nd- GO BACK IN PERIVIOUS PAGES OF THIS TREAD YOU'LL see how to get your game Running.
3rd- Throw your PC Away and get a new one...

For All those "SAME FOR ME ARMY" Go back in the pages...... READ.... READ.... READ... it worked for everybody.

Only YOU guys are troubled.

Reactions: NemesisOfLife

dani666

May 8, 2020
All Newbies showing up lately-
when you have trouble getting the game running there are 3 possible things.

1 you are missing the recent update.(The Right Files- The releases different updates/different files)
2- you and not doing the work correctly (Wrong DIR.)
3- your PC is Dumb. :cautious:

Like HARSHADOW said and did it just to see if its working or not.

HERE is the SUGGESTION ------->
1ST- Follow what is advised
2nd- GO BACK IN PERIVIOUS PAGES OF THIS TREAD YOU'LL see how to get your game Running.
3rd- Throw your PC Away and get a new one...

For All those "SAME FOR ME ARMY" Go back in the pages...... READ.... READ.... READ... it worked for everybody.

Only YOU guys are troubled.
Maybe you are wrongly considering that low-posting people are newbies... But sometimes is not the case. I can answer you quickly:

1. I have downloaded the most recent update. Indeed, I have been playing this game almost from the beginning, with no trouble at all. I only found trouble in this last version
2. The DIR is ok, as is the DIR created after decompressing the rar files
3. My PC is perfect and can run games much more demanding than this

So, instead of being arrogant, you could just note that there are more than 5 people having exactly the same trouble, and then try to be more constructive, or just shut up

Regards

?????

May 16, 2017
Well for one thing regarding the downloads it seems weird but extracting it using 7zip individually instead of winrar worked wonders. So try 7zip, winrar seems to corrupt the files or something is wrong is going on during extraction.

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
I downloaded the latest ver. 20220829 from:

Full Credit to sgt_bilko for his awesome link.

I did encounter errors yesterday but now it's working just fine.

From my experience you only need these 3 files:
HotMfull1_20220829
HotMfull2_20220829
HotMfull3_20220829

1st:
HotMfull1_20220829 is the Main Game/Folder. Extract it and you'll get HotMfull1 folder.

2nd:
Extract HotMfull2_20220829 and you'll get "HotMfull2/Hounds of the Meteor_Data".
Extract HotMfull3_20220829 and you'll get "HotMfull3/Hounds of the Meteor_Data".

3rd:
Cut/Copy "Hounds of the Meteor_Data" from HotMfull2 to HotMfull1.
Cut/Copy "Hounds of the Meteor_Data" from HotMfull3 to HotMfull1.

4rd: Run or Execute Hounds of the Meteor.exe from HotMfull1 folder.

For short:
You need to merge/join/overwrite "Hounds of the Meteor_Data" folder from HotMfull2_20220829 and HotMfull3_20220829 to HotMfull1/Hounds of the Meteor_Data.

That's it. I hope it helps.

Note:
If you still encounter errors, you probably haven't installed your VGA Driver.
Install or update your VGA Driver to the latest version.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
any new full saves?
I don't think full saves are gonna do you any good. There are some scenes you can revisit but as far as I remember the game doesn't have a scene replay gallery.

Its been a while since I've played the game so I don't know if they did implement a gallery on the recent releases but I doubt they will even think about doing that even in the future. I'm glad to be proven wrong though because so far the only option is to look for video recordings of the games' sex scenes. There is a compilation of scenes from Hounds of the Blade and there are videos of the scenes that are currently in this game. I found them on xvideos

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
How do I trigger Chimpira event?
No matter what I do, I never encounter Small Larvae ever again. I always encounter Big Larvae all the time.

This is the only scene/event I haven't seen. I think I got all of it except this Chimpira event.

I have seen the rape scene upon defeated by Big Larvae while wearing Suit/Transforming. Is the Chimpira event refer to such event?

3 Human (Chimpira)

article-August-31-2.jpg

Do the creature (large) event.
Get pregnant again and trigger a small creature event.
If you are defeated there, a thug will appear.

Trigger the event of 2.
Generate event 1.
You will be defeated there.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Maybe you are wrongly considering that low-posting people are newbies... But sometimes is not the case. I can answer you quickly:

1. I have downloaded the most recent update. Indeed, I have been playing this game almost from the beginning, with no trouble at all. I only found trouble in this last version
2. The DIR is ok, as is the DIR created after decompressing the rar files
3. My PC is perfect and can run games much more demanding than this

So, instead of being arrogant, you could just note that there are more than 5 people having exactly the same trouble, and then try to be more constructive, or just shut up

Regards
Long Story Short.

1stly- CONGRATULATIONS...:BootyTime:

My story started with the word ''Newbie.'' (FULL STOP.)
well, if the are not newbies, AKA- low-posting people... They were excluded. READ... READ... READ Again
( "All Newbies showing up lately''-)
Rather trying to prove me wrong... Go help one of these LOW POSTING guys.

Arrogant- Nah... that wasn't arrogant that was straight forward to the point Hint. like we do always.

5 people asking the same question- No body providing solution And You point fingers at me,
one guy came forth and confirmed everything is working fine after doing the well know drill one more time, just to help them, (Where were YOU?)

Lastly- if you coming here, Thinking i can be bulled, Trust me, i was bullied here once and from that day on i have my STANCE VERY VERY CLEAR...

So stop SHUT UP ME,
and don't show me you Sob face again if my post is not referring to you, If i have to say something to you, i ll put you Name in there in CAPS.

you still got problems with me... Come, come to my DMs. No body else has to hear you cry. Leave the forum Alone and with some meaningful massages.
NOW
REGARDS

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Pop1984 and TJ412

egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020
just a note. I have downloaded 1,2 and 3 from flowoftime's mega link and the game runs absolutely ok. so if you do the same and the game does not load, a good idea is to ask for help, nicely. disclaimer: I am a low post newbie.

newbie instruction:
1) if you do not have a mega account, get one. this game is close to 4GB. http download may not be the ideal solution
2) import the 3 files to your mega account. if you have desktop mega installed, the sync will happen quietly in the background. do something else and forget about it. sometimes it takes only a few minutes before the files are ready in your computer.
3) extract the 3 files using 7zip.
4) move the files from #2 and #3 to the #1 folder with the same name. retain the folder structure, which is by default if you just drag the folder.
5) run the exe under #1

note: if you use English Main, it will hang up somewhere during the first conversation with the suit repairer. save before entering his shop and read the story until it hangs. quit game using double esc. reload and change the language to english old. go through that part. change the language back to english main. that solves the problem plus you get a hang of the story. if you know the story already, just leave the language in Japanese.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Long Story Short.

well, if the are not newbies, AKA- low-posting people... They were excluded. READ... READ... READ Again

Arrogant- Nah... that wasn't arrogant that was straight forward to the point Hint. like we do always.

5 people asking the same question- No body providing solution And You point fingers at me,
one guy came forth and confirmed everything is working fine after doing the well know drill one more time, just to help them, (Where were YOU?)

Lastly- if you coming here, Thinking i can be bulled, Trust me, i was bullied here once and from that day on i have my STANCE VERY VERY CLEAR...

So stop SHUT UP ME,
and don't show me you Sob face again if my post is not referring to you, If i have to say something to you, i ll put you Name in there in CAPS.

you still got problems with me... Come, come to my DMs. No body else has to hear you cry. Leave the forum Alone and with some meaningful massages.
NOW
REGARDS
chill bruh.. learn to ignore :LUL:

dani666

May 8, 2020
Long Story Short.

So stop SHUT UP ME,

NOW
REGARDS
Long story short? About 85% of your text is boasting, but even showing that you checked the forum almost every day, you did not realize that the problem I mentioned is NOT related to the compression of the files, BUT to an infinite load happening just before the forest loading. And this has nothing to do with compression. I have tested the files twice and still having the same problem. And, yes, I know how to use a computer.

If you can show us how to solve the problem, OK, if not, better remain silence.

Reactions: Xol

dani666

May 8, 2020
Btw guys, no need to install Mega on your computer. You can use MegaDownloader for free with unlimited downloading for one file. I have downloaded files up to 35 Gb in just one session with that

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
dani666
weird , i get interrupted every 500mb , for 30 minutes or 1 hour ,
without the mega app installed I can't download file above 1G .

and really friends may have another problem, there was a friend had a problem, so I sent my game to him through the torrent and it still doesn't work on his computer,

if you can look, the conversation was on this link
the torrent in this conversation is not online
https://f95zone.to/conversations/hounds-of-the-meteor.156644/#convMessage-999750

dani666

May 8, 2020
dani666
weird , i get interrupted every 500mb , for 30 minutes or 1 hour ,
without the mega app installed I can't download file above 1G .

and really friends may have another problem, there was a friend had a problem, so I sent my game to him through the torrent and it still doesn't work on his computer,

if you can look, the conversation was on this link
the torrent in this conversation is not online
https://f95zone.to/conversations/hounds-of-the-meteor.156644/#convMessage-999750
I think MegaDownloader works well with downloading big files simultaneously; if you try several files one by one, Mega seems to detect it and interrupt your download. Above 5 Gb, you are lost. What I usually do is begin with big files at the same time. once a file has begun downloading, Mega allows you to finish if you use MegaDownloader. (of course, after the downloading, you cannot download more until waiting 1 hour or more)
For small files, you do not need Mega

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes