Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I've tried downloading this game multiple times, but my internet is pretty trash, so it keeps failing before it can finish. The best one that works for me is the Mega one, but for some reason that one is no longer accessible, so I tried downloading other versions, but whenever I try to play them, I get into the menu, start it up and go through the cutscene but then the loading completely fails. I dunno if I keep downloading it wrong, or what... but I'm going to say I'm pretty disappointed that I can't even play the game. I dunno if I'm the only person who has this issue, but I hope there is some kind of fix, or complete upload for Mega once again.

Reactions: Fly'earth

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I've tried downloading this game multiple times, but my internet is pretty trash, so it keeps failing before it can finish. The best one that works for me is the Mega one, but for some reason that one is no longer accessible, so I tried downloading other versions, but whenever I try to play them, I get into the menu, start it up and go through the cutscene but then the loading completely fails. I dunno if I keep downloading it wrong, or what... but I'm going to say I'm pretty disappointed that I can't even play the game. I dunno if I'm the only person who has this issue, but I hope there is some kind of fix, or complete upload for Mega once again.
Try our torrent here if you want ( ). If you've any questions just DM me :)

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Try our torrent here if you want ( ). If you've any questions just DM me :)
The Torrent worked out wonderfully, thank you! I was able to download it in less than 10 minutes, extract and move everything into the main folder without an issue! This should be put in the main list of download links, because this was fast and effective.

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
......nah? Link the articles I'd be missing then. I'm fairly certain I've got them all.
I looked back at all the previous posts mentioning Makoto and found something that might be it

Her Bad End 9 was released as July 2021 supporter benefits based on this post last year:
I got you fam. Had to buy them but might as well complete the collection right?:
HotM_MakotoBadEnd_1: Mega
HotM_MakotoBadEnd_2: Mega

And since we're on the subject, here's the new one for this month:
HotM_MakotoBadEnd_9: Mega

Thank you for your support.
It will be a last-minute update this month as well.
It is a supporter privilege in July.

This time it is a trio of taverns that appeared in the main story.
What will happen to Makoto entwined with them?
Please enjoy.

There are no Mac/iOS builds for this game. Windows only. Welcome to real gaming.
On the other hand, her Bad End 11 was released as the October 2021 supporter benefits from this post:
Side Story Release:
What's there to say? you know the drill.

View attachment 1477383

Makoto Bad End #11: Mega
After looking through the July, August, September and October ci-en posts I found this one:

which seems to be the Makoto Bad End 10 we're missing given how it was released in between the other two

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
The Torrent worked out wonderfully, thank you! I was able to download it in less than 10 minutes, extract and move everything into the main folder without an issue! This should be put in the main list of download links, because this was fast and effective.
Awesome, glad it worked well - enjoy the games!

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes