SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to remap the escape key so it doesn't ddrop me back to the desktop without so much as a confirmation box?

I've played a lot of games where Esc means "go back up a menu level" and the habit is very hard to break.
Got the same problem, so bumping this. Tried searching this thread but haven't found anything to change escape from closing the game. Anyone know? Maybe a unity button thing?

Also is there a button for text log? Found you can hide text but I predict I will accidentally scroll past something too quickly at some point and want a log or just go rapidly through the text and read it all at once.

Reactions: Fly'earth

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Got the same problem, so bumping this. Tried searching this thread but haven't found anything to change escape from closing the game. Anyone know? Maybe a unity button thing?

Also is there a button for text log? Found you can hide text but I predict I will accidentally scroll past something too quickly at some point and want a log or just go rapidly through the text and read it all at once.
pause key is 'F'....why does your hand go up to the esc key when all controls are below the row of qwerty on keyboard? :FacePalm: u guys have such typical problems,,, sigh

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Fenix and Fly'earth

Perelik

May 12, 2019
If i have the 2022-08-29 version unpacked and played it. Do I need only to Download and unpack the update file of 20220926 ??

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Again.... here i am,, downloaded all parts , extracted them by selecting together and completed the whole game without issue... so how are you guys getting white loading screen shit!? sometimes... setting language to 'japanese' can fix some issues,, if that doesn't work then i have no idea why y'all are facing such problems :FacePalm:

Tomber

Apr 23, 2018
V20220926 uncensor changed
public static bool nonMosaic = true;

add cheats from prev uncensor

F1 to get full hp (if full make you die)
F2 0 energy
F3 Add estrus
F5 Take damage
F6 to cycle the suit damage status
F7 to get 1k money
F8 to get 1k exp

changed "ESC" to "CTRL-Q" to exit the game

Last edited:

300igde

Dec 2, 2021
If you use the links in the OP you need to do this:

1. unzip all three parts
2. copy folder2/houndsofthemeteor_data into folder1/houndsofthemeteor_data
3. copy folder3/houndsofthemeteor_data into folder1/houndsofthemeteor_data

then use folder1 to play the game. It's a bit of a weird setup. if you grab it by the torrent, it's already done for you. Sorry if I explained it poorly btw, doing it from memory.
and how use the update only? do i need to re-download all three part ? i already have it till the last update before this update

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
so you can beat the rao family but there's no dialog after doing it and after you leave the area its still going to ask you to defeat them.
Must be a bug since i've successfully finished Lao family and successfully turned it in for continuation in a previous update.

hqk961025

Mar 11, 2020
Can anyone tell me where is the lao famly? I already beat all 3 levels and I cant find them,and where is this"back of the stage " place in auguest update? thanks

Last edited:

LewdMimi

May 18, 2021
One of the few fun & hot side scrollers to play, even if it can be a bit confusing and difficult ; x ;

need more like this! ♥

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
pause key is 'F'....why does your hand go up to the esc key when all controls are below the row of qwerty on keyboard? :FacePalm: u guys have such typical problems,,, sigh
Because I've played dozens of games where Escape didn't instantly quit the game but did something useful instead, and only one where it crashes to desktop without so much as an "are you sure?" Force of habit is a powerful thing, and the game isn't that good that it's worth trying to unlearn deeply ingrained habits, just to see some boobies.

Anyway, it's not a problem; it's feedback. Use it, ignore it, wipe your arse with it, it's all the same to me.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes