Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
I was thinking, these sidestories stories by reindeer/mokoto/maki , it's just a gif image inside unity , it would be much easier to access if 'dogfactory' , take the gif image and put it in the folder along with the text file in the notepad ,
besides being much faster to access, it would be better to store, and it would be much less work than writing a unity code to put only a gif inside,
f9account
1665208322151.png

Reactions: domdale

sapnuawpuas

Mar 6, 2020
Uncensor and cheats for v20220829

unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "HotM64\Hounds of the Meteor_Data\Managed"

F1 to get full hp (if full make you die)
F2 0 energy
F3 Add estrus
F5 Take damage
F6 to cycle the suit damage status
F7 to get 1k money
F8 to get 1k exp

changed "ESC" to "CTRL-Q" to exit the game
Excuse me, but why do I always crash when I use the cheats (As soon as i replaced it with the default it works fine)

Reactions: Fly'earth

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Because I've played dozens of games where Escape didn't instantly quit the game but did something useful instead, and only one where it crashes to desktop without so much as an "are you sure?" Force of habit is a powerful thing, and the game isn't that good that it's worth trying to unlearn deeply ingrained habits, just to see some boobies.

Anyway, it's not a problem; it's feedback. Use it, ignore it, wipe your arse with it, it's all the same to me.
HAHAHA.:ROFLMAO: (SHOW STOPPER)

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
im having a infinate loading screen issue when i start the game. i downloaded and merged all 3 parts

got it to work. had to redownload and merge the files again.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I was thinking, these sidestories stories by reindeer/mokoto/maki , it's just a gif image inside unity , it would be much easier to access if 'dogfactory' , take the gif image and put it in the folder along with the text file in the notepad ,
besides being much faster to access, it would be better to store, and it would be much less work than writing a unity code to put only a gif inside,
f9account
View attachment 2088433
Ok, noted.

• Red Heart

Deaddarkness

Jun 23, 2017
When I try to go to The Forest of Foul Fragrances it gets stuck on loading I reinstalled the game, it didn't help, I downloaded it again, I opened it with winrar and 7zip, but it didn't help either.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes