MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Can someone please help? I keep getting this. also, everytime I go into Female character maker... I get an infinite loading. It happened after I updated btw which it took 30 hours and I did try to see if maybe I have other updates but I don't see any other updates

Reactions: Fly'earth

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
Can someone please help? I keep getting this. also, everytime I go into Female character maker... I get an infinite loading. It happened after I updated btw which it took 30 hours and I did try to see if maybe I have other updates but I don't see any other updates
as it is written in the error message the problem is in the - Bepinex
then try to use the latest version of - Bepinex
or game without Bepinex

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Wow. i would love to see the modded version of MC.
care to share?

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
umm... what is it ?
There are two tiers of supporters. One is a 500yen plan and the other is a 100yen plan. The 500yen plan users get access to new versions of the game when they are released monthly (or whenever at this point - they used to be monthly). The 100yen plan is basically the same thing but they get that same new release 1 month LATER. So if a release goes out Oct 2022, then 500y users get it in Oct, but 100y users get it in Nov. Make sense?

A few of us here are in the 500y plan so we should get it right away. Rest assured when its out, we'll post it.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/10/2151135_Ff1TAqJakAIE2ni.jfif
Now THAT looks interesting.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
There are two tiers of supporters. One is a 500yen plan and the other is a 100yen plan. The 500yen plan users get access to new versions of the game when they are released monthly (or whenever at this point - they used to be monthly). The 100yen plan is basically the same thing but they get that same new release 1 month LATER. So if a release goes out Oct 2022, then 500y users get it in Oct, but 100y users get it in Nov. Make sense?

A few of us here are in the 500y plan so we should get it right away. Rest assured when its out, we'll post it.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/10/2151135_Ff1TAqJakAIE2ni.jfif
Now THAT looks interesting.
indeed its interesting.. it would be much better if he adds breasts fondling :HideThePain:

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Sorry been busy all day.. here we are:

Sorry I made you wait.
This is an update for October 2022.

This time it's a continuation of the main story.
This time I decided to have this creature attack me.

1667176306308.png

It is a creature of a certain person.
There are two types of erotic scenes added.
By making the wrong choice, you will be fucked in quick succession.
One more erotic scene is scheduled to follow, but this update didn't make it in time.
I would like to go back next time.

As a procedure, after defeating the Rao family, please go to the Goto group office.
The event will start there.

Next time, we plan to implement a continuation of this time and a battle scene with this creature.

Upgrade Patch Only: |
Full P1: |
Full P2: |
Full P3: |

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Sorry been busy all day.. here we are:

Sorry I made you wait.
This is an update for October 2022.

This time it's a continuation of the main story.
This time I decided to have this creature attack me.

View attachment 2135648

It is a creature of a certain person.
There are two types of erotic scenes added.
By making the wrong choice, you will be fucked in quick succession.
One more erotic scene is scheduled to follow, but this update didn't make it in time.
I would like to go back next time.

As a procedure, after defeating the Rao family, please go to the Goto group office.
The event will start there.

Next time, we plan to implement a continuation of this time and a battle scene with this creature.

Upgrade Patch Only: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full P1: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full P2: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full P3: Pixeldrain | Mega
Anyone else having trouble getting the image to load? I'm curious to see if the new monster is worth me downloading the update or not, but I can't seem to get the image to load, and neither can I successfully seem to save it.

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
Anyone else having trouble getting the image to load? I'm curious to see if the new monster is worth me downloading the update or not, but I can't seem to get the image to load, and neither can I successfully seem to save it.
Imagine a really big red ant, body taller than Rena, with the usual monster face this game has. And 6 legs thrice the length of the body. From the preview pic on Twitter, legs will bind her arms and legs. Also non-transform scene.

Reactions: Xol and Fly'earth
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes