Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
prodigy
100% of the problems and one of these three option , because the game is working for everyone, and there are no errors in the game .
- a requirement problem - x64 / directX10 , i am using windows 10 / and also need windows update updated /
I don't know if it's necessary, but it's good to also have the recent visual C++
- a problem of a wrong installation
- you know can not use different version cheat ?

i know Hounds of the blade doesn't work from windows 8

and it could also be a configuration incompatible with unity3d of your rtx 3090/i912900k
as an example if I activate this option here a lot of things stop working correctly for me
1665826781557.png
that's all i know

Last edited:

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
prodigy
100% of the problems and one of these three option , because the game is working for everyone, and there are no errors in the game .
- a requirement problem - x64 / directX10 , i am using windows 10 / and also need windows update updated /
I don't know if it's necessary, but it's good to also have the recent visual C++
- a problem of a wrong installation
- you know can not use different version cheat ?

i know Hounds of the blade doesn't work from windows 8

and it could also be a configuration incompatible with unity3d of your rtx 3090/i912900k
as an example if I activate this option here a lot of things stop working correctly for me
View attachment 2101959
that's all i know
Yep, it was wrong installation.
Somehow I took "part" in file name as indication of file being as continuous archivie, it is not IT IS SEPARATE FILE that you have to extract it is not a part of par1 and it won't auto extract. FFS so much wall head banging because of simple mistake.

Nougat

Sep 22, 2017
I'm trying to recall how to get an event where you fight three random dudes, I think while hunting a creature you spawned. Does anyone remember how to activate that event?

Reactions: Fly'earth

garute

Oct 18, 2022
I am just new to this game and I am at the loading scene of these two events.
Decontamination and Lure the larvae.
It just keep loading.

Nougat

Sep 22, 2017
You may be referring to the adult larva in the back alley
it takes some time to spawn it I believe
Thanks. The sequence of events so others know is get infected, let it spawn/birth, let some days pass so it turns into an adult -> go to back alley -> transform, lose in combat

ryona4fun

Mar 22, 2021
Thanks. The sequence of events so others know is get infected, let it spawn/birth, let some days pass so it turns into an adult -> go to back alley -> transform, lose in combat
The adult stage of the larva it's the second type of a large larva or is there a new one that take a humanoid shape or something?

ibocju02

Nov 6, 2020
Do you remember how many days it took? I've been just skipping, but its still at baby form

amirulharith2

Jul 17, 2018
Guys im new to this thread and i need help so im using 20220926 version and everytime im about to fight the Rescue people it just crashes the game cause im missing stuff, i already copy pasted the 2nd and 3rd data folders into the 1st but its still not work, mind helping a newcomer out?

Nougat

Sep 22, 2017
Do you remember how many days it took? I've been just skipping, but its still at baby form
I think 5-7 rests. You will see some random people passing by commenting about increased attacks. Once it's an adult, you can lose to it without transformation and get a scene in the alley or transform and have combat scenes and then a pseudo combat scene with one of the natives who is watching, and then a cutscene with a second native.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes