SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
This is a special benefit for supporters in June.

This time, Makoto is raped by a thug in an alley.
Her costume is not a transformation but her normal clothes.
Instead of the real thing, we start with cunnilingus.

Please enjoy if you like.

1718470153106.png

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
After bagans defeat dialoge freezes and game too. It looks like old translation problem. Аnyone have translation fixes or another way to solve this problem?
I'm getting the same issue, imma try see if that helps. I'll update if it does

Update: Yep, changing the locale to Japanese fixed the issue for me.

Last edited:

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Is there a way to actually win the struggle? I haven't been able to do it even a single time, even in the very first fight in the game. (Started the save file at highest difficulty, lowered it to the lowest before the fight, if it matters).

Reactions: trester123

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
Is there a way to actually win the struggle? I haven't been able to do it even a single time, even in the very first fight in the game. (Started the save file at highest difficulty, lowered it to the lowest before the fight, if it matters).
As I've noticed you can only do it once or twice, after that Reina gets too weak to win the struggle, in the Lowest difficulty.

nonametheking

Jun 24, 2022
Ok, so if anyone wonders about this - the top only breaks when the suit is out of energy (or with cheat from OP (and without noxtek's cheat present))
bro after several hours of experimentation, I figured out how to solve this problem. all you need is to change the time format in Windows to English USA, it helped me and infiniloading disappeared

nonametheking

Jun 24, 2022
Can someone tell me why am i getting an infinite loading screen for some loses? im also getting white boxes instat of pic. from some enemys in the mini fighting game ( the one where you have to hit enter at the right timing )
bro after several hours of experimentation, I figured out how to solve this problem. all you need is to change the time format in Windows to English USA, it helped me and infiniloading disappeared

Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
This is a special benefit for supporters in June.

This time, Makoto is raped by a thug in an alley.
Her costume is not a transformation but her normal clothes.
Instead of the real thing, we start with cunnilingus.

Please enjoy if you like.

View attachment 3738914

Pixeldrain
Mega
This version uncensored? (and maybe cheats?). Readed the "instructions" any further how to handly/install? (like extract and run)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes