pothb

Jan 28, 2018
i think they all have hounds of the meteor as the folder extracted, right? grab the stuff in that folder and copy them into 1 folder.

Reactions: trester123

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
So I would like to mention something. At the very beginning when you agree with laki as to go along with his manipulations in return to get a way to earn money in an alternative way, we never get to find out what that alternative is. May be we could get some content added. may be working as a drug dealer but in a skanky suit and getting harrassed by other guys. and then there could be chances to fight or endure. and if you fight and lose you get an ultimate humiliation like a gang bang and all but not a game over so its repeatable. Just a suggestion. also why cant we progress in to the main story with out having to become zetos gf. Why cant we move forwar just by being lakis side chick. i think that has potential for more content. Just another sugggestion. Cause as much as game over scenes are, repeatable situations are always better IMO

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
So I would like to mention something. At the very beginning when you agree with laki as to go along with his manipulations in return to get a way to earn money in an alternative way, we never get to find out what that alternative is. May be we could get some content added. may be working as a drug dealer but in a skanky suit and getting harrassed by other guys. and then there could be chances to fight or endure. and if you fight and lose you get an ultimate humiliation like a gang bang and all but not a game over so its repeatable. Just a suggestion. also why cant we progress in to the main story with out having to become zetos gf. Why cant we move forwar just by being lakis side chick. i think that has potential for more content. Just another sugggestion. Cause as much as game over scenes are, repeatable situations are always better IMO
Also I am suggesting these scenarios cause I read the dev is going to end the game so might as well add these content before ending it

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
Also I am suggesting these scenarios cause I read the dev is going to end the game so might as well add these content before ending it
I think he wanted to and laid the ground work for it, but dev has said that he struggles with "writing" and implementing story lines and that it takes him 10x longer to do than most.

It's odd because half of game plays like a visual novel. With so many VN writers I wish he would collaborate with someone.

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
I think he wanted to and laid the ground work for it, but dev has said that he struggles with "writing" and implementing story lines and that it takes him 10x longer to do than most.

It's odd because half of game plays like a visual novel. With so many VN writers I wish he would collaborate with someone.
His story tellings actually kinda good, I think he just doesnt believe it himself. Its actually better than a lot of other games I have played. anyways I hope he listens to my requests <3

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Hard to tell but since this'll be the first game (touch wood) that Inui has finished ---idk if his previous comment was more to the effect of "Completing the story" or "Completing the game, thus work on it will then cease", if it's the former then there's still every possibility he'll go back through it and fill in more story/content throughout the game.

If it's the latter then... yeah... basically he'll have wrapped up the game from start to finish, put an ending in and then wash his hands of it. Really difficult to gauge which way he'll go, on one hand I imagine he'll have a lot of relief in finishing a project (rather than abandoning it).

But on the other I wonder if he'd fall into a wellspring of listlessness now that he's not working on some, like if he has a job outside of working on this game then there's that but otherwise he may fill his days staring blankly at a computer screen which sounds even less healthy than what he's been wrestling with previously.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
I dont know why, but after every Rescue, i cant click on "Go to" or others.. Someone had the same Problem?
in level 3:
Was anyone able to solve this problem? Levels 1 and 2 work fine. Level 3 - infiniloading.
Clean full install.
New game.
Changing the language to any of the 3 options doesn't help.

Edit: Doctor's decontamination procedure is also infiniloading
Edit2: junkie rape scene in the slums also infiniloading apparently...

Last edited:

TerrorKekss

Jun 28, 2017
Was anyone able to solve this problem? Levels 1 and 2 work fine. Level 3 - infiniloading.
Clean full install.
New game.
Changing the language to any of the 3 options doesn't help.

Edit: Doctor's decontamination procedure is also infiniloading
Edit2: junkie rape scene in the slums also infiniloading apparently...
I fixed it!
You have to extract every part solo.(So you have 4 folder) Then C&P Part 2 into part 1, then part 3 into part1 and part4 into part1, that helped.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HoundsOfTheMeteor-2024.05.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I wish the game was in ONE standalone download instead of 4 parts, every time I updated it with just the update it messes up my game images and I get stuck on loading.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
sorry for out of topic. but. does anybody still have hounds of blade and english patch? isearch everywhere but still can't find it.
Here is what I have:

If I remember correctly the translation files are supposed to be copied into the game folder in order. And still there might be crashes.

On another topic:
Can the top part of the suit not be broken now? I seem to remember I was able to do it as soon as the first mission with bats. Now it just never happens under any circumstances it seems...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes