Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
Can´t get the "Uncensor" stuff to work any help? ( "installed" latest BepInEx. I copied the stuff in the gamefolder and than the "Assembly" file in plugins and that do not work D: ) ( "DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp_v1.4.5.0" neither works...)

Reactions: trester123

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Is the torrent updated to latest version?

I could upload the latest version to rpd if it's not
I also searched the dl.rpdl site, but could not found "Hounds of the Meteor" listed
Latest version as per the F95 OP, currently 2024.05.31.
Was uploaded yesterday, and can be found here: .

nonametheking

Jun 24, 2022
Was anyone able to solve this problem? Levels 1 and 2 work fine. Level 3 - infiniloading.
Clean full install.
New game.
Changing the language to any of the 3 options doesn't help.

Edit: Doctor's decontamination procedure is also infiniloading
Edit2: junkie rape scene in the slums also infiniloading apparently...
bro after several hours of experimentation, I figured out how to solve this problem. all you need is to change the time format in Windows to English USA, it helped me and infiniloading disappeared

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Can the top part of the suit not be broken now? I seem to remember I was able to do it as soon as the first mission with bats. Now it just never happens under any circumstances it seems...
Ok, so if anyone wonders about this - the top only breaks when the suit is out of energy (or with cheat from OP (and without noxtek's cheat present))

Gman360

Feb 5, 2018
Can someone tell me why am i getting an infinite loading screen for some loses? im also getting white boxes instat of pic. from some enemys in the mini fighting game ( the one where you have to hit enter at the right timing )

QuandaleXeno

Aug 1, 2022
After bagans defeat dialoge freezes and game too. It looks like old translation problem. Аnyone have translation fixes or another way to solve this problem?

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Should one wait for them to update the MTL translation? Should I download the older translation, or try to use Xunity auto translator?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes