Zombie-XD

Jul 30, 2018
So it looks like we have part two of the pregnancy treatment system in place.
He says: "After the "labor" event occurs, a different treatment event will occur when examined at the hospital."

Next up he's going to be focusing on adding more creatures and expanding the story.

Mega

To get the new scene: Once impregnated, sleep repeatedly until MC feels the parasite kick a total of two times. After the second kick, proceed to the hospital and do the pregnancy check. This should start the secondary labor scene where she's suspended.

FYI - Going forward I'm only going to be keeping the latest 2 versions of HotB, not for lack of storage but just because there's no reason to keep the older versions.
Awesome man (y)(y)(y)
Just finished translating :):):)

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
The game is barely an alpha, so its impossible to properly define system requirements but given that its running in Unity, its fair to say you'll need at least a late gen i5, 8GB RAM, and a 'mid tier' GPU. Probably can get by on a 970GTX or greater.
...wait, REALLY? I manage to play Night of Revenge, which also runs on Unity. I do use the lowest settings, but dang...
I use a dual core, 2.3 GHz Intel Pentium on an onboard intel HD graphics card and have 2GB of RAM, btw.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
The last Intel Core Duo was released in 2008, so you'll be 13 years behind come Jan. Any PC gamer should do a total rebuild every 5 years AT THE MINIMUM. That's only part of the equation here though, Unity has changed a great deal since v2018, so depending on what version he's building against and what render pipeline he used.. requirements are anyone's guess.

Justinwanker

Nov 3, 2017
my resources.assets.resS has an error or something and cant be unzipped, anyone mind taking the time to help a brother out?

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
my resources.assets.resS has an error or something and cant be unzipped, anyone mind taking the time to help a brother out?
Are you trying to unzip the file from the first post? Because that one, at least for a few others and me, too (no hashtag), is damaged and cannot be opened.
I would suggest taking the version posted by First Class Master Sergeant of the Sergeant Masters sgt_bilco here, and putting ZerglingX's translation a few posts above over it. 'Tis the newer version, anyway. ;)

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Getting a lot of Guilty Hell: White Goddess vibes (which is a great thing). How does this game compare?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Getting a lot of Guilty Hell: White Goddess vibes (which is a great thing). How does this game compare?
The gameplay is harder and more complex since it uses different types of hitboxes and moves. The story is much more involved and actually has branches.

This one has tentacle pregnancy, which makes it 200% better than Guilty Hell (at the moment).

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
...wait, REALLY? I manage to play Night of Revenge, which also runs on Unity. I do use the lowest settings, but dang...
I use a dual core, 2.3 GHz Intel Pentium on an onboard intel HD graphics card and have 2GB of RAM, btw.
Thats about the worst comparison ever... Night of revenge is not full 3d its 2.5d and its not using anything intense just basic backdrops and simple rig animations. (i am duming it way down but point is its a very clean game with nothing extra going on in the back)

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
We have a new 'bad-end' side story build.

article-Dec-15-2020-0.jpg

"At all, this star is too unsafe to calm down and wash your hands."

Makoto adds extra work while being cautious of the surroundings.
However, he is completely unaware of the shadow creeping from his feet.
This is a public toilet in Godrom Town.
Who would think there are creatures in the city?
Where on earth is this creature ...
And what will happen to Makoto ...

article-Dec-15-2020-1.jpg

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
We have a new 'bad-end' side story build.

Mega

"At all, this star is too unsafe to calm down and wash your hands."

Makoto adds extra work while being cautious of the surroundings.
However, he is completely unaware of the shadow creeping from his feet.
This is a public toilet in Godrom Town.
Who would think there are creatures in the city?
Where on earth is this creature ...
And what will happen to Makoto ...
These story builds never made sense to me...are we supposed to incorporate them into the game via folders or something? Or are they just standalones with no context released by the artist for like followers?

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
These story builds never made sense to me...are we supposed to incorporate them into the game via folders or something? Or are they just standalones with no context released by the artist for like followers?
I did refer to it as a 'story' in my last post but I think that's technically wrong. AFAIK these are standalone (probably non-canon) "situations" rather than stories. I think when inui has an idea or a scene he thinks of that he'd like to create, he spins off one of these builds as a quick one-and-done. They may yet be incorporated into the larger game with some sort of storyline context but we'll just have to see.

Mechanically these are separate, you DO NOT add these to your existing game structure.
Note how I have them separated in the Mega folder.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
I miss Pixel Factory dearly, PiC was a great game.

As someone who actually has been working on a non-H game as a hobby for the last 9 years I know exactly how difficult it is. You try to stay focused but at any given moment in your day you'll have a new idea that you want to experiment with. Your creative mind a great asset but also your worst enemy because it will sidetrack you away from that focus. There just aren't enough hours in the day to do the things you want to do and it never brings in money to keep the lights on.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Minor update today, inui is continuing to work on the 'bandits' sequence.
There will be a 3-option resolution. Fight, Talk, Voluntary rape?

1608391973849.png

He's also adding the ability to zoom during combat-sex though like in previous games the character resolution doesn't change so it gets pretty heavily pixelated.

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Wait a minute! Is this by the same folks who made that game, where you side scroll, fight with a sword, fight against flies and stuff? I think the story was that you fly to some planet to do a bounty, but you have a debt to pay off? There's a dojo, and like a mob?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes