sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
If you guys really want to support him, this would be the time to send a message and donate even a tiny amount. Since he doesn't have Patreon, this DLsite package on sale would be the closest thing:
He does actually, its called ci-en.dlsite.com and its basically DLSites version of Patreon.
I've talked about it a fair bit in this thread. If you go back to P6 I think? 500yen or 100yen/mo options as well as one-time donations are possible but YES... Donate, Support, Like, Comment Subscribe. Fap.

Bob Grey

Jul 31, 2018
That's great news, now maybe he'll have the time to finish his game, and hopefully in the future make a Hounds of the Blade remake. I'll wait for the next game update and start supporting him from there, his games are really good

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
Hopefully he does. His Twitter is a wild ride and I often find myself feeling concern over his mental health, I hope this works out for him. This reminded me a new version came out and I said I'd translate it but never got around to doing it, so here it is. Use Asitha's if you want a more direct MTL and/or not a fan of the minor tweaks I do.

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
If you guys really want to support him, this would be the time to send a message and donate even a tiny amount. Since he doesn't have Patreon, this DLsite package on sale would be the closest thing:

The guy is very bipolar and depressive so he'll need even SOME degree of numbers to indicate he did the right thing. Otherwise he could just crash and abandon yet another project.
He has Ci-en. That site is also like Patreon.

Dec 9, 2018
So am I just really bad at the game or is the only way to fight the thugs to run away, turn around to rush with a jump kick while praying the knives will not hit and repeat?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
So am I just really bad at the game or is the only way to fight the thugs to run away, turn around to rush with a jump kick while praying the knives will not hit and repeat?
Do you mean the gangsters at the beginning? I think you can win it. I think if you kill enough, that guy from Goto will appear. However, it is very difficult to to defeat those gangsters.

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
That's basically it. You're technically supposed to lose the fight, but it is possible to win it. Basically hit and run, jump attacks to be safe.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
He does actually, its called ci-en.dlsite.com and its basically DLSites version of Patreon.
I've talked about it a fair bit in this thread. If you go back to P6 I think? 500yen or 100yen/mo options as well as one-time donations are possible but YES... Donate, Support, Like, Comment Subscribe. Fap.
Glad to see others supporting them! (I say them as it is one dev but he/she has so far not hinted at their own gender as far as I am aware so I don't want to make presumptions).

I've said it before on this thread but this is a legit dev who used to give all their work for free and only now have they started to do a patreon-like project after their 3 previous games were 100% free and they did not even let people support them in any shape they rejected donations as they didn't want pressure of getting money from fans and not delivering a finished game or updates on time.

They also just quit their job they said on ci-en and are now going to dev Hounds of Meteor full-time so we should see updates a lot faster!

I am already supporting them with the 100 Yen option but may up it to 500 Yen in the future.

In any case of all the projects on this website, Hounds of Meteor is definitely one of the ones deserving of fan support considering they are one of the old-school devs who used to do h-games for free and never accepted a dime from fans as they literally did it as a community service rather than for the money and donations.

InuFactory even got asked years before if there was a way to donate money and they said no, they will not accept donations the game is free and the appreciation of the community was enough for them.

You are meant to lose it but if you do manage to win it, it even changes the story sequence that follows (which is a cool feature!). Granted you do miss out on an h-sequence then though.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Also also, easiest way to win it is gathering all enemies on 1 side, get close, duck and do leg kick. It's longer than normal attack and you can do 2-3 hits before running a bit away and repeating. When close to edge, jump over them, repeat. You can easily do it without getting hit once.

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
Glad to see others supporting them! (I say them as it is one dev but he/she has so far not hinted at their own gender as far as I am aware so I don't want to make presumptions).

I've said it before on this thread but this is a legit dev who used to give all their work for free and only now have they started to do a patreon-like project after their 3 previous games were 100% free and they did not even let people support them in any shape they rejected donations as they didn't want pressure of getting money from fans and not delivering a finished game or updates on time.

They also just quit their job they said on ci-en and are now going to dev Hounds of Meteor full-time so we should see updates a lot faster!

I am already supporting them with the 100 Yen option but may up it to 500 Yen in the future.

In any case of all the projects on this website, Hounds of Meteor is definitely one of the ones deserving of fan support considering they are one of the old-school devs who used to do h-games for free and never accepted a dime from fans as they literally did it as a community service rather than for the money and donations.

InuFactory even got asked years before if there was a way to donate money and they said no, they will not accept donations the game is free and the appreciation of the community was enough for them.

You are meant to lose it but if you do manage to win it, it even changes the story sequence that follows (which is a cool feature!). Granted you do miss out on an h-sequence then though.
What were these 3 previous games u mentioned? This one's great even tho it's a bit short for now, wonder how good the other ones are

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
What were these 3 previous games u mentioned? This one's great even tho it's a bit short for now, wonder how good the other ones are
None of the others got beyond this stage. They get about two or three levels in and them drop the game, then start up a new one. It's a cycle they've been doing for like ten years.

The game mechanics have changed, and the main character's design, but everything else is basically the same.

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
None of the others got beyond this stage. They get about two or three levels in and them drop the game, then start up a new one. It's a cycle they've been doing for like ten years.

The game mechanics have changed, and the main character's design, but everything else is basically the same.
I'd argue with that. HotB is in far more advanced state, that HotM now or 80% of the games on this page and its also free. Yep the others were look like technical demos they were the first tries. It would be nice if he'd complete the HotB even if in his current business model he could release the final version. +1 or 2 chapter and could be done with a proper ending.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Refer to below from makeitso (thanks makeitso!)

Their old site's download section still has all the games listed: .

I'd argue with that. HotB is in far more advanced state, that HotM now or 80% of the games on this page and its also free. Yep the others were look like technical demos they were the first tries. It would be nice if he'd complete the HotB even if in his current business model he could release the final version. +1 or 2 chapter and could be done with a proper ending.
Going to reply to both of above in one go. As halo17 said - Hounds of Blade got very far into development and is about 70-90% finished (hard to estimate as I don't know what devs plans were with the game). It has a lot of finished mechanics and some stages even have multiple variations to it where you can get different enemies and scenes in it.

Hounds of Blade you can play for a good 2-3 days there is truly that much content in it. You won't be able to finish the entire game in just a few hours which is all that is in the current version of Hounds of Meteor by contrast.

His older games before Hounds of Blade though are indeed less finished. EryonaAction only had one stage and 1 or 2 h-animations in it. While NanoCrisis is more finished than Hounds of Meteor is but not by much. Can't recall by heart how much is in it but there is plenty of content to explore there probably an hour or three of play time.

Hounds of Blade though just to reiterate is packed full of content and there is also an unofficial English translation of it somewhere you can probably find it on this forum or on Google if all else fails.

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
Currently, the download on the first page is broken. After downloading from both Mega and Filesupload, they both deliver an archive that can't be extracted completely, because one of the resource files is corrupted, so the issue is with the source/uploader.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
So it looks like we have part two of the pregnancy treatment system in place.
He says: "After the "labor" event occurs, a different treatment event will occur when examined at the hospital."

Next up he's going to be focusing on adding more creatures and expanding the story.

To get the new scene: Once impregnated, sleep repeatedly until MC feels the parasite kick a total of two times. After the second kick, proceed to the hospital and do the pregnancy check. This should start the secondary labor scene where she's suspended.

FYI - Going forward I'm only going to be keeping the latest 2 versions of HotB, not for lack of storage but just because there's no reason to keep the older versions.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes