f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Quick way to rip her suit (Bottom)
Let a rat bite her suit off

Rip her suit (Top)
Have no HP on the suit and No Suit energy, lets those weird bug things slash you up (NOT GRAB)
Thanks for the info. I find the rats kind of ehhhhh so I'll try with just the weird monsters instead since they can remove suit too.

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
According to they have an English translator helping...was that you? Good work.
No, I'm not. The one the developer releases is by an actual freelance translator, I'm just a guy with too much free time. The official translations are very slow to come out, they release a bit at a time (90% of the game is still officially untranslated), but when updates from the official translation do come out I incorporate most of it (sometimes the English is a little too formal, so I occasionally tweak it) into mine.

Have to agree on this, it takes too long for the enemies to rip the top of her suit
Use the shortcuts. F5 knocks Rena down, and F4 will progressively knock her out (or was it the other way round?): once to rip her suit's crotch area, again to empty her suit's energy bar, a third time to rip the chest area, and one last time to empty your health bar.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
No, I'm not. The one the developer releases is by an actual freelance translator, I'm just a guy with too much free time. The official translations are very slow to come out, they release a bit at a time (90% of the game is still officially untranslated), but when updates from the official translation do come out I incorporate most of it (sometimes the English is a little too formal, so I occasionally tweak it) into mine.
Ah, got it. So the translation they just talked about on that page, is that the one you already tweaked? Or is that something different than what was posted earlier in the thread?

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
Ah, got it. So the translation they just talked about on that page, is that the one you already tweaked? Or is that something different than what was posted earlier in the thread?
The translations I upload are the tweaked ones, yeah. The ones on the Ci-en aren't, I don't talk with the developer.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
The translations I upload are the tweaked ones, yeah. The ones on the Ci-en aren't, I don't talk with the developer.
Sorry, I wasn't clear...I meant the "tweaked" version you posted above was based off the 9/30 one the developer released just now?

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
Sorry, I wasn't clear...I meant the "tweaked" version you posted above was based off the 9/30 one the developer released just now?
The one I posted is based off the 9/26 version. I haven't included the recent translation update yet, I will include the 9/30 and any other future updates when the next content update hits.

Reactions: f9account

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
Is it against the rules to request something that's not directly related to the game?

Developer uploads other things for his supporters other than the game, images and/or videos, and wondering if the people who support him could share those as well?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Don't like how the melee attacks don't have as much knockback as you have forward momentum.
It means that if you mash out a combo, you'll phase through an enemy and end up with them behind you.

Also, having no ranged attack feels crippling. Is there a gun-button i'm missing?
Aside from that, this is nostalgic as shit. Sad to see Inufactory still hasn't completed a game, and seems intent to make the first stage of what is essentially the same game over and over again.

Reactions: blckguard

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Is it against the rules to request something that's not directly related to the game?

Developer uploads other things for his supporters other than the game, images and/or videos, and wondering if the people who support him could share those as well?
I don't think so. I think I've seen other people do something like that also. This is F95 Zone, not that pussy ass site ULMF. And yes, I fucking hate how much of a pussy ass ULMF has become. You not even allowed to request games or share them anymore.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes