gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
Still fairly new to F95, so I think it's okay to upload this here? An unofficial full translation (with a few in-battle dialogue not translated yet), for anyone who wants it, and/or care for the plot.

It's MTL, as I don't understand Japanese, but it's heavily edited so that it isn't gibberish (with some creative liberties taken when MTL completely fails), though I'm not great at editing my own work so there'll probably be a few grammatical errors here and there. I've been doing this since the game's March build, and comparing my attempts at translating with the official translation the developer occasionally puts out, I can confidently say mine is about 75-85% accurate.

To apply, decompress the zip file and replace the IncompleteEnglish folder in the game's Text folder with the decompressed file.

Jubilexx

Oct 12, 2017
The only animation that freezes for me is against the stick-legged things, and only if character is on the ground. Getting grabbed from behind works fine. Except the one time i ran out of energy, animation froze. Don't know if that's normal, still messing around.

And thanks for the translation. MTL is still better than the incomplete

Iyanden

Feb 18, 2018
An unofficial full translation (with a few in-battle dialogue not translated yet), for anyone who wants it, and/or care for the plot.
Nice work on this. Much easier than copying the text file contents into google translate and reading that way :)

D

Deleted member 1004657

pdoes anyone know what I should copy, share, a translation of,
alguém sabe o que devo copiar, compartilhar, uma tradução de,

/

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_2.png
Portugues
I don't know how to share the translation
Não sei como compartilhar a tradução

Last edited by a moderator:

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
Request the repaired zip file(I download the file but it's broken)
Yeah i just downloaded the game twice now, the file is broken
Check the previous page (page 6). jhnumSix uploaded a re-compressed version without the error.

I don't know how to share the translation
Não sei como compartilhar a tradução
I'm not sure as I didn't use a auto translator, but it altered the Text files right? Then the file to share should be in the Text folder.

Reactions: Nick_1357
D

Deleted member 1004657

Check the previous page (page 6). jhnumSix uploaded a re-compressed version without the error.

I'm not sure as I didn't use a auto translator, but it altered the Text files right? Then the file to share should be in the Text folder.
I've been trying to find out for hours, the translation is stored in a confusing way.

D

Deleted member 1004657

View attachment 796926 errors appear when the game starts
erro de DLL, atualize Directx , verifique , os Visual C++ estão instalados , e atualize os Drive do pc Com Drive Booster . olhe se tem Windows update .
DLL error, update Directx, check, Visual C ++ are installed, and update your PC's Drive With Drive Booster. look if you have Windows update.
Google Tradutor -

D

Deleted member 1004657

August 2020 progress report
Progress report for August 2020.

First, the broken air conditioner could be safely replaced in about a week.
After all, work efficiency would be completely different without air conditioning.
When I had to put up with how much I had to put up with, the work efficiency dropped dramatically without the air conditioning in the heat of the heat.

By the way, I said that the next update will implement the pregnancy, but I would like to specifically implement the following scene.

・ Childbirth
childbirth ・ Natural childbirth
・ Insult for the creature that gives birth
· Pregnancy test
・ "Treatment" when the test is positive (I intend to do two types, depending on the progress of the pregnancy)

However, due to the delay in the works, it may be difficult to implement all this this month.
In that case, we can update only part of the above, but please forgive me in that case.

Now we are going to launch a scene that will be implemented at the end.

1599169786770.png

This is a scene from the pregnancy test.
From now on, the camera will be inserted and you will be able to observe the depth of the uterus.
And if a creature becomes pregnant ...
I hope you look forward to the update.

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
The tags say anal, I didn’t see any anal content though. Still, great game as expected from the GOAT himself inui... Would love an updated version.

D

Deleted member 1004657

Dog Factory
Dog Factory
September 14, 2020 00:00

20200814 Updated version [Free plan released]
Then, we will release the 20200814 version to the free plan.

See previous article for more details.

Also, this is the last update of the free version.
Please consider upgrading to the paid version if you like.

Development will continue on a yearly basis.
We would appreciate it if you could support us as if you were reading a serialized manga.

64x

32x

Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018

Dog Factory
Dog Factory
September 14, 2020 00:00

20200814 Updated version [Free plan released]
Then, we will release the 20200814 version to the free plan.

See previous article for more details.

Also, this is the last update of the free version.
Please consider upgrading to the paid version if you like.

Development will continue on a yearly basis.
We would appreciate it if you could support us as if you were reading a serialized manga.

64x

32x
download links aren`t working

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes