gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
The only difference I was able to find between this version and the version uploaded previously (2 months of development time between them btw) is the addition of a safe spot at the end of the rocky tunnel.
Differences between versions are:

1) Added boss fight at the end of the Rock Tunnel (you have to accept Zetoo's proposal to trigger. After shower scene, go to the office and talk to Zetoo, talk about Laki and hit accept. Refusing will trigger a H-scene after you sleep in your room twice that leads to a game over)
2) If you lose to the monsters in the tunnel and have 0 money you can get a scene where the heroine gets raped since she can't afford the rescue fee (have to accept Zetoo's proposal first seems like, at least I had to before the scene could trigger).
3) enemies fucking Rena during combat cum faster
4) the black screen glitch during cutscenes is fixed

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Something sketchy with the most recent file. Doesn't seem to trigger malware scans but there's discrepancies with the data.

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
HotB link on dev site seems down, anyone know an alt link by chance?
EDIT: NVM, file was just "temporarily" down, I guess that's a thing for GDrive.

Last edited:

Bob Grey

Jul 31, 2018
Just extract with Winrar, don't concern yourself with the errors, the game will still launch if you don't cancel extraction

D

Deleted member 1004657

e o mesmo arquivo, eu compactei novamente, para remover o erro.
and the same file, I compressed it again, to remove the error.

Last edited by a moderator:

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
So, any help with freezing animations?
Unfortunately no, I've been having this issue since the June build for a few months now. Doesn't seem like it's that widespread (or if it is most people don't mention it). What's your setup like? I think it's just the game having loading issues on lower-end PCs.

Only way around it is to make sure you have 0 HP before you trigger the rape scenes, as you can still pause the game to give up if you do. Otherwise nothing else to do but return to title.

Shuldih

Jan 11, 2018
Unfortunately no, I've been having this issue since the June build for a few months now. Doesn't seem like it's that widespread (or if it is most people don't mention it). What's your setup like? I think it's just the game having loading issues on lower-end PCs.

Only way around it is to make sure you have 0 HP before you trigger the rape scenes, as you can still pause the game to give up if you do. Otherwise nothing else to do but return to title.
Tsk... to bad... but thanks for help.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes