D

Deleted member 1004657

Yeah freezes on first Rena's words in the intro. Tried to run as admin, nothing. Impossible to open with Locale Emulator also, when I right click the exe it doesn't even give me that option. Anyone got an idea how to fix that ?
Still possible to access the menu so the game is not completely frozen, but yeah, no gameplay lol

Hounds OF the Blade it is not compatible Windows 8 , Meteor ' it may also not be compatible Windows 8
both work on Windows 10 and 7

D

Deleted member 1004657

All who have intro scene crash. control panel --->languages and regional standards --> language: English(US); date and time format: M/d/yyy;
game have some issues with reading date format.
the game has no problem I'm finished and I'm playing all the time

1598283429313.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Grey

Jul 31, 2018
All who have intro scene crash. control panel --->languages and regional standards --> language: English(US); date and time format: M/d/yyy;
game have some issues with reading date format.
Well that dit the trick for me (at first the game wouldn't even try to launch anymore, I deleted it and redownloaded and now it works), thanks for the tip ! I saw before that the date/hour format should be changed but I only changed it from the bottom right corner of the screen so it didn't do anything :ROFLMAO:

Thanks again

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
I can't quite deduce what's different. So far it seems like if you go to the slums and wait and watch repeatedly, she'll see someone but that's about it. You can talk to Zetoo and accept a task of some sort but reaching the end of the tunnel still shows a 'To Be Continued' banner. Nothing different about the current lineup of enemies either. What am I missing?

The blog references a boss-like enemy but so far I haven't encountered it.

Next update will supposedly have a pregnancy system.

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
I can't quite deduce what's different. So far it seems like if you go to the slums and wait and watch repeatedly, she'll see someone but that's about it. You can talk to Zetoo and accept a task of some sort but reaching the end of the tunnel still shows a 'To Be Continued' banner. Nothing different about the current lineup of enemies either. What am I missing?

The blog references a boss-like enemy but so far I haven't encountered it.

Next update will supposedly have a pregnancy system.
The boss fight is on an update only available to paid supporters, the version OP uploaded is the free trial.

Kinda excited to see this game on this site, starting next month all future updates are exclusive to paid supporters. If OP has access to the paid updates that would be great.

I've also done an unofficial full translation of this game. It's MTL but heavily edited so that it's not broken English, I also edited the official translation provided (since the English isn't the greatest). If anyone wants it, I could upload it here (I've already done so on ULMF).

Reactions: sgt_bilko

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
i have to wait 3 days for my new card :KEK: and i don't have a Japanese pay pal account, can someone find any other link to this update, or get this update for me 100Yen i will pay you back

spaiker142

Oct 5, 2019
Все, у кого есть вступительная сцена аварии. панель управления- - - >языки и региональные стандарты - > > язык: английский (США); формат даты и времени: M/d / yyy;
у игры есть некоторые проблемы с чтением формата даты.
[/ЦИТАТА]
[/ЦИТАТА]ты мой герой

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes