lucifersbliss

Mar 22, 2018
I was able to get in the game by manually transfering the individual files that it claimed to be corrupted.
But animations are freezing.

I had this same issue in the demo version but it was managable. Now it seems to just be doing it every time. Was hoping for it to have fixed. The insect things specifically.

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
Working.... Just use winzip to open the zip archive, ctrl+a then ctr+c, wait, close errors then paste it somewhere

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
I would totally support this guy for $5/mo no problem but trying to figure out Ci-en is like pulling teeth from a cat.
I cared this much I actually did my research...
So Ci-En is part of a network of different sites that basically fly under the DLSite banner.
While DLSite/DLSite English are sites where you can single purchase comics, manga, games, etc..
Ci-En is basically a 'patreon' for creators. You can pay with either credit card or DLSite points but if you're stateside like me, you're CC company will probably deny the charges to Ci-en thinking its suspicious. So the only other option if you REALLY want to support creators is DLSite points but don't confuse the two sites they are SEPARATE. If you buy points on DLSite English they will NOT be shared with DLSite (JPN). Furthermore Ci-en will only accept DLSite (Jpn) points, not DLSite English.
So.. create a separate login for them and purchase your points there. If you use the same email to register on all sites, the system is actually intelligent enough to integrate them all so your login session persists across all sites.

I only bothered because I've been following inui since I found Nanocrisis on ULMF.org like.. 10-11 years ago? I'm not as big of a fan of HotM comparatively with Nano or HotB BUT he produces quality work although.. yes.. he has yet to actually complete a project beyond just a mechanics demo. Maybe this go around on ci-en will be different ::shrug::

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
so,whats is the difference between the previous trial version and the "updated" version?anything new?

Tlazol

Oct 10, 2018
Open with winRAR and extract everything but the folder "Hounds of the Meteor_Data" that one you want to manually extract it's Managed folder and then extract the rest. Should avoid error warnings that way.

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
The demo is nice and all but I won't be backing this specific creator.
Yes the demo shows promise but he has already dropped two other similar games he was developing(one of them after multipe years of development), I just can't get myself to trust that he'll complete this one,perhaps when it's finished I'll drop by DLsite (or steam if he decides to sell it on that platform) and buy it.

D

Deleted member 1004657

I hope the game never ends, that it receives content forever
Espero que o jogo nunca termine, que receba conteúdo para sempre

1598326644975.png

Reactions: Riviere

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I cared this much I actually did my research...
So Ci-En is part of a network of different sites that basically fly under the DLSite banner.
While DLSite/DLSite English are sites where you can single purchase comics, manga, games, etc..
Ci-En is basically a 'patreon' for creators. You can pay with either credit card or DLSite points but if you're stateside like me, you're CC company will probably deny the charges to Ci-en thinking its suspicious. So the only other option if you REALLY want to support creators is DLSite points but don't confuse the two sites they are SEPARATE. If you buy points on DLSite English they will NOT be shared with DLSite (JPN). Furthermore Ci-en will only accept DLSite (Jpn) points, not DLSite English.
So.. create a separate login for them and purchase your points there. If you use the same email to register on all sites, the system is actually intelligent enough to integrate them all so your login session persists across all sites.

I only bothered because I've been following inui since I found Nanocrisis on ULMF.org like.. 10-11 years ago? I'm not as big of a fan of HotM comparatively with Nano or HotB BUT he produces quality work although.. yes.. he has yet to actually complete a project beyond just a mechanics demo. Maybe this go around on ci-en will be different ::shrug::

Yep i find that out the hard way

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
The only difference I was able to find between this version and the version uploaded previously (2 months of development time between them btw) is the addition of a safe spot at the end of the rocky tunnel.

Reactions: dirtyc101

Riviere

May 12, 2018
Thats a really good news! i've been played hounds of blade for years and i was been sad when they cancel the game....

hopeful that will not cancel this one :cool:

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes