D

Deleted member 1004657

1600622177674.png
Game update 202009 20th edition [500 yen plan early release]
Sorry, I made you wait.
It is an update of the game body.

Firstly, from the supporters of the 500 yen plan.
Supporters of the 100 yen plan will be on September 27, a week later.
In addition, the free plan will not be updated from this moment on, so consider switching to the paid plan at this time.

By the way, this update is the long-awaited implementation of the pregnancy system.
However, it is an implementation of half the pregnancy system, not the entire system.
As expected, it was impossible to deploy everything in one month.
First, I would like to publish only half.

What if I get pregnant? There are two options.

・ Leave it as is and "give birth naturally"
・ Go to the doctor and "treat"

This time, we implemented "natural childbirth".
When a creature is raped and becomes pregnant, labor begins a few days later.
If you leave him alone and continue to rest in his room, the birth event will begin.

You will not know if you are pregnant until the delivery begins.
Pregnancy is determined by the probability when it is committed.
If you want to make sure you get pregnant, surrender to the enemy and watch the scene of the defeat event.
So you have a 100% chance of getting pregnant.

However, only creatures get pregnant.
Note that you will not become pregnant, no matter how much you are vomited by humans (including aliens).

The next time is the other half of the pregnancy system. I would like to implement "treatment".
Please expect it too.

This month, production has not progressed as far as I expected due to a series of problems like the air conditioner breaking down and mental weakness.
I seem to be mentally weak, and after a while, I get depressed.
Especially when I see great games from other creators, I am often asked about the meaning of my existence and I lose confidence in my own work.
In the age of free play, I would remain depressed as if it were my own game.
However, the fact that we are now receiving the support of many people is helping us.
In the past, I would go into masochistic mode saying "I'm only playing because it's free", but the existence of support works as a clear counter-evidence against it.
Their support is not only financially significant, but also of great mental help.
We look forward to your continued support.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018

Its as it says and its not bad. So if you become impregnated and are rescued you end up back at the apartment.
If you sleep for a few days and do nothing a little worm-like creature will pop out and you'll have about 10s to pull it out before it implants more seed into you.
If you continue to do nothing the sequence of events basically loops.

Edit: You can't seem to get medicated just yet. At least, I couldn't get it to work.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Mega

Its as it says and its not bad. So if you become impregnated and are rescued you end up back at the apartment.
If you sleep for a few days and do nothing a little worm-like creature will pop out and you'll have about 10s to pull it out before it implants more seed into you.
If you continue to do nothing the sequence of events basically loops.

Edit: You can't seem to get medicated just yet. At least, I couldn't get it to work.
Just to be clear, the mega is the current version, right?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Some of these fights are impossible with the keyboard-hammering speed required to break free. I'm not much of an action gamer, so that may be me just sucking, haha.

Anyone got a save game or a cheat method? Trying to get to the actual monster pregnancy material and stuck on these random soldiers.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
After a good while of leaving this game... It's kinda still feels meh for me

While the enemies are "alright", how the bat and rat are just harassment it's a loss, and by only having the weird bug creature the only enemy atm to impregnate the MC is also okay i guess.

Then again, the fact that we managed to get a pregnant scene, kinda reading with the MTL gavin posted, i hope we either get another scene were the "child" meets up with the MC or a game over ending if she births too many and the city gets overrunned

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes