Evhemary

Feb 4, 2018
because if you add the gallery the weight of the game will double,
games that have a gallery have less content and half the size of the games is the gallery,
Evhemary
I'm not a pro myself, but I doubt the file size will double.
The gallery would be something like a save-points / checkpoints
The events themself should have a trigger to activate, so it might be easier to use these instead.
This will also make the side stories better by putting them in one executable instead of a different game for each.

Still, I'll take what I can get. Not like they'll read this.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Time to get the OP updated with a proper translation.

Anyone have their favorite screenshots or lines of dialogue they think would best represent the game?

Please post screenshots here and I'll get them added.

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
Huh? I played that long time ago and never crashed tho
It’s a problem for Windows 7 as far as I can recall. You need to disable all your output devices (headset, sound system, speakers, etc.) from the sounds menu before opening HoTB then you can enable them back again after you get to the game menu. This way, you won’t crash when Aya is about to get fucked :)

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
There's now a combat scene to accompany the spider CEO and a rape sequence for said scene.

1669749610302.png

--Full Build--
Part 1: |
Part 2: |
Part 3: |
--Upgrade File Only--
Diff: |

Last edited:

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
There's now a combat scene to accompany the spider CEO and a rape sequence for said scene.

View attachment 2202704

--Full Build--
Part 1:Pixeldrain | Mega
Part 2: Pixeldrain | Mega
Part 3: Pixeldrain | Mega
--Upgrade File Only--
Diff: Pixeldrain | Mega
If I've played it correctly, the only addition is within the transformation battle, where the hscene is only fingering foreplay while armor is undamaged, as well as being stuck in the webs, no?
I don't believe there is anything else I'm missing.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
this update is disappointing but judging by the mental health issues dev is going through,,,, its fine... maybe he will give a big surprise one day
He's a decent guy, but he does have crippling depression. He needs the fandom to help him come up with new ideas.

Also, this update has a hidden game over--try losing to the Gauza creature before suiting up.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes