tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
guys , how to unlock the conference room event ? how to trigger it ?
- Zetsu has to be taken to jail for being framed for selling heaven.
This is after you go to the slums to face off against another gang that is working with Laki.
After you win Zetsu will be framed by Laki.
- You have to go to goto estate to interrupt the meeting they are having to exile Zetsu from the gang for selling heaven. The old guy (who is probably working with Laki) tells you that they will wait if you go invade the farm of another group. You have 24 hours to get it done and they will hear you out.
- You can go rest, and then the deadline day will be here. You can go back to the goto estate to enter the conference room to ask for an extension. The old guy rapes you as payment for extending the deadline if you agree. You cannot rest anymore if you don't agree or until you go invade the farm.

Reactions: Fly'earth

Zzzsleeper

Jun 9, 2018
Is there a reason to download updates only if I have downloaded part 1 to 3 and merged the folder together? Idk how to merge the updates only zip

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Is there a reason to download updates only if I have downloaded part 1 to 3 and merged the folder together? Idk how to merge the updates only zip
Huh?!?! Don't you just paste the content of the update over the original and replace the old files with the new?

Zzzsleeper

Jun 9, 2018
Huh?!?! Don't you just paste the content of the update over the original and replace the old files with the new?
Comparing it to extracting part 2 and 3 its simply copy in the Hounds of the Meteor_Data into part 1, but after extracting updates folder there's a bunch of other file's in there so I'm not sure. The pic below is after extracting updates only patch. 1668847783884.png

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Thanks for the explanation, is it right to say that whatever in the updates only file, replace the ones in the 1,2,3 merged into one to include it in the main folder?
Yes, that's how updates work... But if you're downloading the game for the first time you don't need the update. The full version already has everything. You only need the update for future versions.

Evhemary

Feb 4, 2018
Wew...
With how good these animations are, I can no longer be satisfied with anything less
I'm not sure why the devs don't add a gallery function to this game

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
because if you add the gallery the weight of the game will double,
games that have a gallery have less content and half the size of the games is the gallery,
Evhemary

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes