darius25

Jun 26, 2019
i freeze in the first part of the game when i select sortie 3 just perma white screen :( well if i cant finish part 1 paraphs i can do part 2 as soon as someone explains to how the fuck that works as it has no play anything and its just a single file

Reactions: Fly'earth

egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020
is the transform supposed to fail each time? because i don't understand japanese and can't read the dialogue
A straight translation, "The option is not implemented."

Install Google Lens and Google Translate on your phone. Google Lens will translate all languages from its camera real time. It is very useful when you visit a foreign country trying to figure out the train or the street all by yourself. You can use it to shop too by writing down your sentence in a notebook then google translate it and show it to the local people. they can do the same writing back to you.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Well, Bilko's zip allowed me to get into the first stage of the Rao family sortie, but the game crashes when going to the second. Anyone have this issue?

Jun 29, 2017
Why are you wasting couple of days on arguing each other but not take some time to consider my idea for the continued main story? ^^....Besides, just download the whole new game every new update. I hardly download the Update patch because it will conflict with the old Assembly file sooner or later...

• Yay, new update!

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Why are you wasting couple of days on arguing each other but not take some time to consider my idea for the continued main story? ^^....Besides, just download the whole new game every new update. I hardly download the Update patch because it will conflict with the old Assembly file sooner or later...
i download update patch always,, i never faced any problem:unsure:

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Lucky you :)...I guess maybe the crash came up when we were messing with the Assembly....or things that fairies may know..
im using uncensor patch and cheats assembly file,, still never faced any problem:WaitWhat: maybe its about processor or graphic card,, idk... coz there's a game named 'magical angel fairy heart' it worked fine in my old pc(windows 7 intel i3) but now it shows white screen in my new pc (windows 10 intel i5)

• I just jizzed my pants

pokral

Oct 23, 2021
I liked the game, but my light went out with the game open, and the game gave some kind of error, which doesn't load any scenes, (obviously I already uninstalled and installed it again, but it kept the same thing) the scenes just keep loading and no charge, even in the worst of qualities, something that charged in the ultra before the light fell.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes