Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
No, not really. You actually have to abuse the combat system. Use your flying knee. If you're quitting on the robots because you cannot beat them, you're gonna smash your computer on a boss like wowza or whatever his name is.
I got better at the fights by turning the difficulty all the way down (not really here for those anyway) and by switching from keyboard to gamepad control. That helped me discover the "shake control stick back and forth" method to breaking free of a man or monster hold.

Reactions: Fly'earth

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
gonna have to agree with Trickstar. I dont have exactly the most stable internet connection. Once in a while it hiccups. And with GoFile, Anon and other downloading over 2 hrs, because of 500kb/s download i wont be able to download such a big file unless its on Mega or somewhere where it downloads faster or it can resume download.
So yeah, either a torrent or Mega source for DL would be appreciated.
:facepalm: Ok.. next release I'll add GoFile to the deployment list.

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Can you get screenshots of where you get the errors?
I literally pointed to one of these screenshots in that message, which aren't mine, of course, but... In addition, one of links in message leads to a post about which particular lines are causing problem and in which file. imo this is quite enough, my screenshots unlikely add anything more informational here.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

water_of_bottle

Oct 5, 2020
new mob is bugged and doesn't attempt to grab you after clothing damage - be it through normal combat damage or through hacks. Though the dev did say that it is incomplete, so I'm looking forward to the proper scene.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Is there a way to easily break out of one of the battle-based sexual assaults? Like with a single keystroke? I haven't found it if it exists. I got to the 2nd battle against the training robots and after the first knock down I never managed to get her away from their attacks again. Hot maybe the first few times, but not on the tenth time. I quit the game at that point but would like to try again if there is a way.
I've just picked this up today and got sick of being stuck in an infinite rape loop too, though it was to those bandits who use a knife to cut open your suit (my etrus was at 99, the max, so it was just spraying over and over and I couldn't kill one of them). I found a solution... Kinda. If you've got a save, go to the lab with the AI for a suit upgrade then use the cheat mod you'll find in this forum to give yourself a ton of cash. Go to the upgrade screen, buy 20 points of suit upgrade, go into your menu and upgrade your suit's strength to 20 (the max). Also put the suit rating to "Power" just as an extra (I don't know what it does). This'll make any sex animation a breeze to break out of.

The grapple mechanic is pretty broken, I mean I had max health and energy with 0 etrus and STILL got raped over and over with no hope of escape. And I'm good at button mashing, I was beating my arrow keys like I was trying to break my laptop, so if even I'm fucked with them there's something wrong. (And this was all on the lowest difficulty too!)

b1753417

Jun 24, 2019
I've just picked this up today and got sick of being stuck in an infinite rape loop too, though it was to those bandits who use a knife to cut open your suit (my etrus was at 99, the max, so it was just spraying over and over and I couldn't kill one of them). I found a solution... Kinda. If you've got a save, go to the lab with the AI for a suit upgrade then use the cheat mod you'll find in this forum to give yourself a ton of cash. Go to the upgrade screen, buy 20 points of suit upgrade, go into your menu and upgrade your suit's strength to 20 (the max). Also put the suit rating to "Power" just as an extra (I don't know what it does). This'll make any sex animation a breeze to break out of.

The grapple mechanic is pretty broken, I mean I had max health and energy with 0 etrus and STILL got raped over and over with no hope of escape. And I'm good at button mashing, I was beating my arrow keys like I was trying to break my laptop, so if even I'm fucked with them there's something wrong. (And this was all on the lowest difficulty too!)
There is an option from the doctor to reduce your Estrus as well.
Make sure you use all 4 arrow keys too.

Jun 29, 2017
You can post them here and I can translate them for him.
Yeah, I post this idea a couple of weeks ago, but not sure if anyone can deliver it. So could you send it to the game author? Thanks. :).

"* After the giant red spider event, there are clues about the "heaven" drug from a prisoner. So Rena and Goto must go to the prison to interrogate him. Unfortunately, there is a riot after that and Rena get stucked inside. She has to fight her way out. There will be a normal stage and a boss stage.
- For details:
-- 1. After interrogating the prisoner, Rena and Goto are about to leave. They are at the hall but there are smoke bombs. Goto is able to escape but Rena get stucked due to the automated entrance bar. There will be 2 prisoners first. She wants to transform but they interrupt the process. Therefore she has to take them on without the suit. (.... mode?) . If she fails, :devilish::devilish:..... If she wins, she transforms and take on some more prisoners coming. If she fails, :devilish::devilish: again...

--2. Finally the boss stage. I think I don't need to describe further in this stage. The boss first fight, then he transforms by "Heaven", and so on....

This could take up to 2 or even more to complete all of this update. (If it reaches the game author and he accepts it) ^^.
Thank you all. "

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
f9account
I would love an alternative to being able to fight her with black hair,
I consider black hair much more attractive and less artificial than pink hair,
pink and white hair , and quite fancy , makes me think of unicorns and butterflies
although I also like the blue and green hair,
my favorites are brown and black hair,
jill valentine and ada wong's hair is spectacular for me,
and her black hair for me is much more wonderful than pink

• Love
Reactions: RyRa² and b1753417

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
f9account
I would love an alternative to being able to fight her with black hair,
I consider black hair much more attractive and less artificial than pink hair,
pink and white hair , and quite fancy , makes me think of unicorns and butterflies
although I also like the blue and green hair,
my favorites are brown and black hair,
jill valentine and ada wong's hair is spectacular for me,
and her black hair for me is much more wonderful than pink
I agree but I prefer long hair like Tifa (FF7) or Widowmaker (Overwatch) ;)

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I don't really know how to progress at this point. I'm hunter rank 20, I asked the drug pusher about 'Heaven', I have been both raped and beat the homeless man before. I've rested, I've showered, I've gone to the bathroom. I've talked to everyone, I've looked around, I don't know what to do. The pusher guy just keeps saying he's not ready yet.

EDIT: Looked through the thread posts. Why is this game so arbitrary with the next step to progress?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I don't really know how to progress at this point. I'm hunter rank 20, I asked the drug pusher about 'Heaven', I have been both raped and beat the homeless man before. I've rested, I've showered, I've gone to the bathroom. I've talked to everyone, I've looked around, I don't know what to do. The pusher guy just keeps saying he's not ready yet.

EDIT: Looked through the thread posts. Why is this game so arbitrary with the next step to progress?
In the menu, Rena can "THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE", which gives the next step.

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
Kiskocya
f9account

It's true, but I think we all agree that it would be really cool to be able to choose the hair color to use in the fight maps
I find it rather strange that the reindeer lose the fight and remain transformed with pink hair , the natural thing would be for her to lose strength and go back to having her wonderful black hair
1670356632008.png

• Haha
Reactions: Kiskocya
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes