syncrinity

May 19, 2017
If you've stopped gaining hunter ranks, you've already unlocked the area that is alluded to.
Yeah, I'm still drawing a total blank on this. The only other playable area I've encountered is the one linked to pregnancy, but aside from the raptor, dog, fly and stalker areas, I can't figure out what I'm missing.

Reactions: Fly'earth

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Anyone got a full save for the latest version ?
-scroll down youll find it on the website labled "lastest save"-

alternatively.. ill just rehost it up here as an attachment.

"Here is the save data just before the new stage.
If it is troublesome, please download here.
Move to -> Goto office and the event will start. "

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
Yeah, I'm still drawing a total blank on this. The only other playable area I've encountered is the one linked to pregnancy, but aside from the raptor, dog, fly and stalker areas, I can't figure out what I'm missing.
Yes, there's only four areas afaik.
Tunnels, hills, farm, plant area.
I've even looked at the files to see if there was a hidden area. There's zero files indicating anything beyond that. There's labs where is the robot facility. But that's part of the early game sequence of events.

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
they should really rework how the birthing mechanism works cause breaking my keyboard when continually mashing a key is not a great idea of a gaming mechanism.
there's a builtin auto feature, another option for just holding a button, albeit being slower, and some of them also have an altogether skip button if you have already gone through the scene

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
In fact, there is nothing to draw there, part of storyline (at the start, see spoiler), where Rena remembers "someone" or "something" in the shower, more is actually not needed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This can be the same menu, or maybe something "additional" separate (3rd one), and attachments will already be memories or their categories (which will be even more convenient).
What kind of menu would you have inside that? Thumbnails of the various scenes? Or locations? Why don't you show what you think it should look like as a gallery?

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
What kind of menu would you have inside that? Thumbnails of the various scenes? Or locations? Why don't you show what you think it should look like as a gallery?
Nothing "beyond changing", why complicate work, just text - gangs (and then them separately inside), NPCs that don't belong to them (again with transition to a more detailed menu) in separate category and "mob creatures" (in their own nested menu).

In fact, for majority here, one answer will surely dominate: "It doesn't matter how, let it be as it is more convenient for him, if only it would exist."

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
So in terms of "world map", as of the current build, the locations are:
Main City [technically not a world map location but... added for completeness]
The Tunnels
The Raptor Desert
The Stinky Forest
The Raul (sp?) Farm
+ a new environment?
is there a new environment?? I didn't see or hear anything about one