sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Not sure how or why but yea it looks like I failed to post the Oct/Nov Side story updates.
What can I say? I'm getting old. To be fair though.. they're kinda nothing:

1671222462514.png

Part 12: | |

1671222478193.png
1671222484768.png
Part 13: | |

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
is there a new environment?? I didn't see or hear anything about one
I was quoting b1753417 who mentioned (in the same post) that while the spider boss is the latest in the game update they also alluded to another stage (but wouldn't spoil it). It was my own inference that this was referencing a new level, given the included mention of the latest "boss" it would seem indicative of a new level rather than one that's been around for much, much longer.

But again, that was my inference, idk if I'm correct as I haven't played the latest update myself.

Reactions: Fly'earth

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Re: LEVEL DESIGN

If anyone has any suggestions for levels they'd like to see, please post them. A pic would also help.
Well, I personally am a big fan of Slavery in Hentai Games! So some sort of Prison with cells would be nice! Or a cave! (underground Cave?) I also like Jungle places with exotical plants and huge trees!

I would love a level with slave traders that, if the Main Character gets beaten or raped for a while without freeing herself she gets put to sleep with a shot or some sleep sting and then wakes up in a prison cell!
And there she has to try to escape! if she waits too long or fails to reclaim her clothes (Her armor) before running into a guard/Slave trader then she gets raped (and put back in her cell if she managed to get out)
this could continue until she does escape!

Same as above could be applied with Monsters instead of Slave traders! But instead of a prison she gets taken into a nest or a cave, where she get´s continuesly breeded until she escapes!

Another Idea would be a second phase for the Slave route: If she circled through the Failed Escape 3 Times she gets sold off to some fat ugly bastard in a villa!
There she is forced to be his Sex slave and endure his sick fantasies!
This can, just like the Slave route, circle until she manages to escape from the villa!

I swear, I would pay GOOD money for a Route like this!

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
I was quoting b1753417 who mentioned (in the same post) that while the spider boss is the latest in the game update they also alluded to another stage (but wouldn't spoil it). It was my own inference that this was referencing a new level, given the included mention of the latest "boss" it would seem indicative of a new level rather than one that's been around for much, much longer.

But again, that was my inference, idk if I'm correct as I haven't played the latest update myself.
Might be indicative of a future update, but as of now I don't believe there's anything built into the game itself

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020

If anyone has any suggestions for levels they'd like to see, please post them. A pic would also help.
Would love to see something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can also make a bad ending, where the main character ends up as a slave on a milk farm, where she is raped in the frame along with other characters(Makoto,Aya,Maki,???BloodRayne???:) ).
All monsters that rape her should be as ugly as possible. And in Rena's face there should be horror and disgust (Sometimes her face is very indifferent).

Less clothes on the character during the rape.
More mini stories with Makoto.

Last edited:

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017

Big fan of chikan, so a train level I think would be cool. A lot of side scroller beat-em ups have a train level. Can even reuse the environment for non-transformed h-scenes too. Story reason could be you tracking down members of the terrorist group who were spotted transporting via this train. You go undercover to find them, get groped and have to decide to blow your cover or let yourself get touched. Fight back too soon and you raise too much attention and your target flees. Let them have your way with you too much you get raped and are unable to track your target.

If you manage to find your target, he panics and sets loose monsters that attack the train and you have to stop them.
Can even turn this into another blackmail repeating event, where if you were caught getting raped, people record it and threaten to release it unless you let them have their way with you.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
How about some progressively more invasive chikan action?

Protagonist has to use a subway train/similar to get around town, when using it there's a chance someone may come up to grope her. She can either endure it, move away or retaliate.

Retaliate will likely put a stop to any future chikan attempts.

Moving away will avoid the chikan scene until time.

Enduring will advance the scene a little, it will progress little by little each encounter until eventually the main character gets ganged up on and then things get really wild since she hasn't resisted the groping thus far.
Yes, am quoting myself, though only because gavincreeper also expressed similar sentiment so I figure it was as good a reason as any to reiterate a desire for some chikan action.

Granted, I do like gavincreepers pitch more. :p

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019

An underground fight club, if she win, money for her (more money without battlesuit :sneaky:), if she lose, more debt and rape on the ring (or in cage). After 3/4 lose, she's raped by spectator after every lose.

Pink salon, brothel etc ( preferably very dirty :devilish:)

My favorite moment is the last part of stage 3 (anal with doggy style :p)

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
Laki is the Yakuza guy who tries to do a kind of command-rape, forcing her to have sex so she gets the organization's support. He's got lots of tattoos and piercings and looks like a thug. His rival in the yakuza is Zetu, the clean-cut glasses-wearing guy who reached out to the Galactic police force in the first place to help clean out the drug-dealing army.

The Laki route is already sort of complete as the storyline goes:

He tries to force Rena to have sex with him.
A) Rena reluctantly sleeps with him to get yakuza support. He sort of uses her when he wants.
B) She refuses and he vows revenge.

Going down B) ends with two branches:
1. Rena gets "protection" by acting like she's with the friendly Yakuza enforcer Zetu.
2. Rena lies about the "protection", but Laki still decides to attack her anyways.

Going down 1. currently continues where she teams up with Zetu and attacks a major drug dealer named Woova. Laki isn't involved here, so presumably this means he's not wanting to get hit in the crossfire as the gang war heats up.
is this still the extent of the consequences of the two choices? does picking choice a at the first branch have any effect on the consequences of the still available choices from the second branch?

Aug 3, 2020

I was thinking about a cave level where some rouge mutants from the doctor's previous infectian experiments would live. Therefore I think sock a subject could steal something from the dic and Rena would have to go after that item. And as I'm admittedly a fan of cervical penetration in these kind of games, I think if something should do it, it's these rouge monsters, somehow. Maybe they could like fully drain the stamina when the cervical penetration happens or something like that. They could also have some stun attack like with the spider-like mutant in the latest update. I was thinking about such monsters:

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018

The industry-standard meat-wall tentacle pit would be great

1671538299023.png 1671538146537.png

An enemy idea to go with, that has a life-cycle. Its exact form wouldn't really matter - insectoid, tentacle amalgam, whatever else. Though, the way armor break works currently would be kinda incompatible. I'd like to see more breast and nipple play in general. Food for thought, anyway.

Its first form is a small creature, around the same size as a bat or rat.
Its H-attack is breast/pussy-sucking (allowing up to 3 to grab at once)
Upon successful H-attack (gathered its nutrients), it will run away, hide and metamorphosize into its second form - making it vulnerable during this process.
If it successfully gestates, the second form is larger, dog-sized. Impregnates MC, who will birth multiple of the smaller forms.

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020

A few more ideas...
A minotaur-like enemy that will rape Rena like in the picture. She will be tied to his back, and the minotaur will run - this will be the penetration.
Laying eggs.
Bad ending where Rena/Makoto/Maki will be sexually enslaved and she/they will be raped like in the picture. Brothel visitors can be made as disgusting and sick bastards as possible. :)

It would be great if these stories were included in the game, especially dogs.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
The industry-standard meat-wall tentacle pit would be great

View attachment 2249830 View attachment 2249825

An enemy idea to go with, that has a life-cycle. Its exact form wouldn't really matter - insectoid, tentacle amalgam, whatever else. Though, the way armor break works currently would be kinda incompatible. I'd like to see more breast and nipple play in general. Food for thought, anyway.

Its first form is a small creature, around the same size as a bat or rat.
Its H-attack is breast/pussy-sucking (allowing up to 3 to grab at once)
Upon successful H-attack (gathered its nutrients), it will run away, hide and metamorphosize into its second form - making it vulnerable during this process.
If it successfully gestates, the second form is larger, dog-sized. Impregnates MC, who will birth multiple of the smaller forms.
I love your ideas! This reminds me: I´m a big fan of the pretty rarely used "Parasite Suit"! Some parasite fuses with the clothes and turns the clothing into "living clothing" ; P

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes